WARRIORS being developed as a TV show for HULU

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.

Re: WARRIORS being developed as a TV show for HULU

Postby Cochese » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Suburban Warlord wrote:Thanks for sending. I've read pretty much all of those. They all seem to date from July 5th!

You would think there would be some updates by now if this is moving forward. Maybe they dropped the ball, made an error?

Hopefully, the Russo Brothers are on second base and going to make it all the way home...
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
Cochese

Postby Hellen Ho » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am

Any recent info on the show? I could not find anything on the Internet. I'm a bit worried about the overall quality, since HULU doesn't have overwhelming experience in producing TV shows.
Hellen Ho

Postby WildBoy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Hellen Ho wrote:Any recent info on the show? I could not find anything on the Internet. I'm a bit worried about the overall quality, since HULU doesn't have overwhelming experience in producing TV shows.

The filmmakers for the Captain America movies, are currently filming the next two Avengers movies - the next movie is out in May 2018. They're going to have to juggle their time to produce this new TV series, which incidentally is in development with both Hulu and Paramount TV. I've not been able to locate a release schedule.

Also, you're new to the form - WELCOME!
WildBoy

Postby Cochese » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:13 pm

WildBoy wrote:
Hellen Ho wrote:Any recent info on the show? I could not find anything on the Internet. I'm a bit worried about the overall quality, since HULU doesn't have overwhelming experience in producing TV shows.

The filmmakers for the Captain America movies, are currently filming the next two Avengers movies - the next movie is out in May 2018. They're going to have to juggle their time to produce this new TV series, which incidentally is in development with both Hulu and Paramount TV. I've not been able to locate a release schedule.

Also, you're new to the form - WELCOME!

I bet when you asked, they told you, "We ain't got one" :lol:
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
Cochese

Previous

Return to The Warriors (1979)