Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.

Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby 4nik8 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 pm

New Blu-Ray on eBay, claims to be "absolutely jam packed with bonus features"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Warriors-1979-Theatrical-Edition-Blu-Ray-REGION-FREE-Rare-Bonus-Features-/122593769318?

Ordered, but not arrived, so i can not speak to its quality... yet
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
Image
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
User avatar
4nik8
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: New York!

Re: Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby Cochese » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 am

4nik8 wrote:New Blu-Ray on eBay, claims to be "absolutely jam packed with bonus features"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Warriors-1979-Theatrical-Edition-Blu-Ray-REGION-FREE-Rare-Bonus-Features-/122593769318?

Ordered, but not arrived, so i can not speak to its quality... yet


Bought it, but can't play it :cry: Any suggestions? Forni, you couldn't send me a little portable Blu-Ray DVD Player from The States, could you? ;)
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
User avatar
Cochese
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: Dear ole Blighty

Re: Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby Cochese » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 am

Cochese wrote:
4nik8 wrote:New Blu-Ray on eBay, claims to be "absolutely jam packed with bonus features"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Warriors-1979-Theatrical-Edition-Blu-Ray-REGION-FREE-Rare-Bonus-Features-/122593769318?

Ordered, but not arrived, so i can not speak to its quality... yet


Bought it, but can't play it :cry: Any suggestions? Forni, you couldn't send me a little portable Blu-Ray DVD Player from The States, could you? ;)


Actually, let me know if there's anything on there we haven't seen yet first... :geek:
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
User avatar
Cochese
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: Dear ole Blighty

Re: Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby Ninth Delegate » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:39 pm

I've been browsing this. From what I can deduce, it's a HD broadcast (maybe Netflix) with extras taken from the directors cut bluray. The additional extras are presumably taken from youtube. Guessing some of us appear in these.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
User avatar
Ninth Delegate
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby 4nik8 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Cochese wrote:Bought it, but can't play it :cry: Any suggestions? Forni, you couldn't send me a little portable Blu-Ray DVD Player from The States, could you? ;)

Of course i could! But, are they not orderable directly? @ND: how are you playing it?

Are they lying about it being "region free"?
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
Image
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
User avatar
4nik8
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: New York!

Re: Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby Ninth Delegate » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm browsing the write up; not the disk itself. Odds are the 2009 footage is the same one that matt beckoff had a fit over for being posted on here. I see eric lyingmouse's name is mentioned as well.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
User avatar
Ninth Delegate
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Blu-Ray with many bonus features

Postby 4nik8 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:22 am

Ninth Delegate wrote:Odds are the 2009 footage is the same one that matt beckoff had a fit over for being posted on here.

It is, indeed - the exact moment from my sig pic is on that footage...
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
Image
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
User avatar
4nik8
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 3882
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: New York!


Return to The Warriors (1979)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests