were the lizzies at the conclave?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
chrismasonic

were the lizzies at the conclave?

Post by chrismasonic »

...thoughts?

stevo2k6

Re: were the lizzies at the conclave?

Post by stevo2k6 »

i guess they were, i mean they was after the warriors like everyone else, but not a bad question, they could have heard on the radio.

maybe the riffs said stay at their hangout because the conclave wasnt a place for women, radio is the best thing if they didnt turn up to the conclave
S.Ritson

ProgFury

Post by ProgFury »

Other than the Rogues, I don't remember if any of the gangs the Warriors fight are shown at the conclave.

chrismasonic

Post by chrismasonic »

i'm pretty sure the turnbulls are there...

cowboy rules

Post by cowboy rules »

The Furies and the Punks are both shown as well. The Furies I know are definetely there and I'm 99% sure the Punks are too.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

chrismasonic wrote: i'm pretty sure the turnbulls are there...
watch the conclave and u will see them, thats on the film :P
S.Ritson

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

stevo2k6 wrote:
chrismasonic wrote: i'm pretty sure the turnbulls are there...
watch the conclave and u will see them, thats on the film :P
Perfect answer stevo.

Now, a Lizzy told Cochise about their dudes, that they went up to The Bronx... don't worry about them... etc...
So, the question is: that chick told the truth (and the Lizzies stayed home, cause it was dangerous 4 a Female Gang), or she told a lie (and they were at The Conclave, too).
Anyway, I didn't see any chicks at The Conclave, and personally I don't just think The Lizzies were there!!! 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

maybe the "dudes" are another gang that went to the conclave and they was whores for them lol, possible? i think so, we are talking about a female gang here:P they stayed home to use their women charms because gang members like a bit of wool:P

i dont think they turned up but the "dudes" did after all "chicks like that always have dudes around"
S.Ritson

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

We're talking about a female gang here, true, but approximately we are saying the same thing... and sure that the dudes were another Gang. There's a topic, don't rem now, where someone says they were The Punks. Anyway, do you also think the chicks stayed home, don't you?
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

I don't think the Lizzies were at the conclave but heard about the shooting from the radio or somewhere else.  For some reason I always thought that they were a lesbian gang.
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

I'm almost positive they weren't. Their not in any frames from the conclave. But they must have been listening to the radio, otherwise they wouldn't have known about The Warriors.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

chrismasonic

Post by chrismasonic »

they are kinda lesbianish...maybe the dudes never existed

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

Post by theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 »

Thats a very good question...

and even though we don't have real proof or who's right or wrong...however all we can do is look at the facts...there's a possibility they were at the conclave...but then its a possibility they weren't since we didn't see them at all...and they were a female gang...too many guys and just 9 girls...it would've been something even I can't describe right now but to make it PG13...well the guys would've went after the girls...especially Ajax!

At the same time if they were at hideout that means they were all together...right? wrong! Doesn't feel like they were all together...we can definitely see that one scene when they come in...there's two Lizzies talking to a few other Lizzies...its a possibility they saw these guys and wondered 'who are these guys?' and didn't know what had happened...so while we see the Lizzie talking to Cochise and Vermin...the others were probably in the back somewhere explaining what would go down..."We got to" also verify that if no one else will do it they must do it themselves! Even if they must pretend to like men  :lol:

Just my TWO cents
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/SleepiTsu27/Untitled2.jpg[/img]
~this chic is packed...

Lion

Post by Lion »

We've discussed this and we came to the conclusion that they weren't.  Alot of hungry wolves and lots of "Ajaxs" were there which probably would messed with them, regardless. 
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]

kidd

Post by kidd »

If I recall, right after the Lizzies cut rembrant the warriors meet up with swan in the subway. They then fought with The Punks (overalls and skates). Which would lead me to believe that their "dudes" were the Punks. Everyone was looking for them so it was just a chance that the Lizzies ran into them first. Just my 2 cents.