were the lizzies at the conclave?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
stevo2k6

Re: were the lizzies at the conclave?

Post by stevo2k6 »

kidd wrote: If I recall, right after the Lizzies cut rembrant the warriors meet up with swan in the subway. They then fought with The Punks (overalls and skates). Which would lead me to believe that their "dudes" were the Punks. Everyone was looking for them so it was just a chance that the Lizzies ran into them first. Just my 2 cents.
interesting theory, maybe the punks were the dudes, in fact if they really did have dudes i would have thought it was the punks :)
S.Ritson

vermin76
Heavy Muscle
Heavy Muscle

Post by vermin76 »

if they the punks were the lizies dudes why would they be drinking in a bar than meet up with the lizies after the meeting and go looking for the warriors with them? :?
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/winniethepooh1611/wrestlers/takersigniture.jpg[/img]
I am the warrior
I serve the death machine
Losers or conquerors
All flash past on my silver screen

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to kn

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

Well vermin76, cause maybe it was planned. But I say MAYBE.

Now my 2 cents about something I've noticed. I would have a message... a special for "Kidd".
I mean, about what you posted "Kidd", The Punks are maybe The Lizzies dudes. In my last post I told that there was a topic (not mine, and I don't rem it now, I'll search 4 it... that's 4 sure) about The Punks and The Lizzies. I think I remember very well a lot of topics. What do I mean? That you didn't read all posts in this topic... and you're not the only one.
Yeah, you didn't break any rule, ok... but this way... some of you guys repeat always the same things. Or, I do not even want to think: you read something about that topic, recycling those HIS 2 cents (I don't rem now that theory's author). I don't know, you said... my 2 cents... :?: :?: :?:
Anyway, at least try to quote or mention a topic already existing. It's a better way of enjoying the forum.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

The Swan wrote: Well vermin76, cause maybe it was planned. But I say MAYBE.

Now my 2 cents about something I've noticed. I would have a message... a special for "Kidd".
I mean, about what you posted "Kidd", The Punks are maybe The Lizzies dudes. In my last post I told that there was a topic (not mine, and I don't rem it now, I'll search 4 it... that's 4 sure) about The Punks and The Lizzies. I think I remember very well a lot of topics. What do I mean? That you didn't read all posts in this topic... and you're not the only one.
Yeah, you didn't break any rule, ok... but this way... some of you guys repeat always the same things. Or, I do not even want to think: you read something about that topic, recycling those HIS 2 cents (I don't rem now that theory's author). I don't know, you said... my 2 cents... :?: :?: :?:
Anyway, at least try to quote or mention a topic already existing. It's a better way of enjoying the forum.
interesting read lol, but a valid point i must say. you seem to be a great addition to the forum the swan ;) (not sarcasm)
S.Ritson

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

vermin76 wrote: if they the punks were the lizies dudes why would they be drinking in a bar than meet up with the lizies after the meeting and go looking for the warriors with them? :?
Thanks a lot stevo. ;)
Now, I'm quoting vermin76 cause even if I first answered him that maybe Lizzies and Punks planned to divide themselves that night... I'm now thinking that indeed it could be very dangerous 4 the chicks. So, would have The Punks really been calm (as we saw, and knowing their chicks could risk their lives) in the bar, if the lizzies really were their girls??? Yeah they're a gang, too... but... vermin76's is anyway a very good point. 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

eliminator1

Post by eliminator1 »

I don't think they were at the meeting (any girl would have stood out in that crowd) but the fact that they even know about the meeting and Cyrus tells us that the Lizzies are a big enough gang to matter (whereas the Orphans are clueless).

They're the first of the enemy gangs to actually mention Cyrus by name when they meet the Warriors, maybe they have ties to the Riffs. The Riffs are the biggest gang, if anyone's gonna have smaller gangs affiliated it'd be them.

I don't think there's any connection between the Lizzies and Punks, and it's not even certain that they share the turf. The Punks could just as easily have been trailing Swan for a while and Union Square is just where the two gangs happened to end up confronting each other. I'd say the Lizzies story about their dudes is a lie too. They're not exactly going to turn around and say "We ain't got no dudes, we're lesbian gang girls and we're out to get you."