You know you're obsessed when.....

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
4nik8

Re: You know you're obsessed when.....

Post by 4nik8 »

Space Toaster wrote: You buy rollerskates with the sole purpose of stalking people while wearing them.
didja ever notice how many people think of the Punks as the rollerskate gang, when it was really only that one guy who had 'em?

...and did you further notice, that even with the drastically added height that skates provide, he was still the shortest??
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Space Toaster
Warrior

Post by Space Toaster »

Yeah, I have noticed that.

You also know you're obsessed when you clean your bathroom sink and you automatically think of the film.

Get it? Get it? Ajax? The cleaning product? Cause he's a character in the movie? Bleh. That sucked. For the record, I tried.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Scurvy Dog

Post by Scurvy Dog »

4nik8 wrote:
Space Toaster wrote: You buy rollerskates with the sole purpose of stalking people while wearing them.
didja ever notice how many people think of the Punks as the rollerskate gang, when it was really only that one guy who had 'em?

...and did you further notice, that even with the drastically added height that skates provide, he was still the shortest??
One of my co-workers referred to The Warriors as that movie with all those gangs, like clowns on rollerskates. To his credit though, he probably hasn't seen the movie in more than 20 years.

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

Scurvy Dog wrote: ...clowns on rollerskates...
that would look terrible on the back of a vest
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Space Toaster
Warrior

Post by Space Toaster »

Clowns are horrifying enough without being on wheels.

Scurvy Dog

Post by Scurvy Dog »

Space Toaster wrote: Clowns are horrifying enough without being on wheels.
Especially that Crazy Joe Devola.

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

when you and your friend watch a cat run into an alley, you say, "You know where that cat's headed, doncha?"  And he says, "Yeah, reinforcements."

Be careful.  There might be 50,000 cats running after you guys.

You want to recreate the Punks brawl so bad, you go to a large hardware store, or wherever farmers go, out in the Midwest, find a group of them, wearing coveralls, and throw hot coffee in their faces.
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

Ajax_41 wrote: [quote author=Baby Joker link=topic=1079.msg44191#msg44191 date=114176344

Your teacher gets angry at you for it and you calmly reply with "It's just my mark, it don't mean I'm at war."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's not as fun to do all this stuff if you're the only one in your class that's seen the movie...
or if you're the only one in your class, period....  'cause everybody else dropped out of the class, because they were sick 'n' tired of hearing you talking 'bout the Warriors all the time! :x ......  :mrgreen:

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

GrandTheftAaron

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

canyoucount wrote: You want to recreate the Punks brawl so bad, you go to a large hardware store, or wherever farmers go, out in the Midwest, find a group of them, wearing coveralls, and throw hot coffee in their faces.
Hey, I'm from Iowa! You see what you get canyoucount? You see what you get when you mess with the midwest? :lol: jk

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

You're gonna ra-a-a-a-a-ai-i-in on me!  lol

Nah, I wasn't dissing the Midwest. Matter of fact, I like the Midwest.  Was just thinking of a place where farms are large and many.  No problem with farmers either, but it's the coveralls that spurs that re-enactment of the brawl. :badgrin: .....      :mrgreen:   
Last edited by canyoucount on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

union_jack

Post by union_jack »

when youre giving an english assignment on famous speeches and you do Cyrus's Can You Dig It speech... and get an A  :D

the lady warrior

Post by the lady warrior »

lol cool i remember this one time me and my friends were talking about pick-up lines(im real bad at them) and i said oh heres one hey you i wanna see some real action, heres a bit of advice dont take advice from debra aka mercy!! :lol:

GrandTheftAaron

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

the lady warrior wrote: lol cool i remember this one time me and my friends were talking about pick-up lines(im real bad at them) and i said oh heres one hey you i wanna see some real action, heres a bit of advice dont take advice from debra aka mercy!! :lol:
Here's a line that works everytime: Oh hurt me, hurt me! :lol:

Space Toaster
Warrior

Post by Space Toaster »

GrandTheftAaron wrote: Here's a line that works everytime: Oh hurt me, hurt me! :lol:
You know what my response to that line would be? "Okay, if you insist!" *SMACK!*

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

SpaceToaster: Well, you told me to hurt ya, didn't ya?  :lol:

Here's something:

you happen to catch this on some Decade in Review tv show.....    the infamous re-counting of the ballets in Florida back in 2000.  You imagine Cyrus standing behind right behind the group with his arms stretched out. "CA-A-AN YOU COUNT, SUCKA-A-AS???!!!"