You know you're obsessed when.....

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Juniper

Re: You know you're obsessed when.....

Post by Juniper »

You get in a hearse pull in front of a group of people and take glass bottles put them on your fingers and clack them and chant warriors come out to play-ay.

You know you are obsessed when you pull out a gun at the beach and say YOU`RE DEAD YOU`RE ALL DEAD!

You know you`re obsessed when you are in a movie theatre and stand up in front of eveyrone and scream CAN YOU DIG IT?
\"Caaan you dig iiiittttt?!\"

$now4Ever

Post by $now4Ever »

You know your obsessed when you follow someone home,wait till there in there room and start chanting DUDE COME OUT TO PLAYEEAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9315/4esigqw4.png[/img][/url]

Cowboy606

Post by Cowboy606 »

you know your obsessed when you sneak into orphanges at night just so you can tell your friends the next day "i finally wrecked those damn orphans!"
We Are The Underrated, All Forgotten, Kids Who Made It. Speak Up Now, Lose Or Get, Left Behind.

vermin76
Heavy Muscle
Heavy Muscle

Post by vermin76 »

emissary wrote: I'm with you on 3 of 4!
i'll bet the games the odd one out for you hey joe :D
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/winniethepooh1611/wrestlers/takersigniture.jpg[/img]
I am the warrior
I serve the death machine
Losers or conquerors
All flash past on my silver screen

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to kn

prozium

Post by prozium »

You know you're obsessed when if you're denied entry somewhere you go to your friends and tell them "We're gonna march to the *destination*, right through these lame f***s territory."

When you use the "when I got off that train and I saw you, I thought 'oh baby throw it my way!' " as an actual pickup line  :lol:
SUPER HAPPY PINEAPPLE MAN!

PLEASE RESIZE YOUR SIG TO THE CURRENT RULES

[img]http://www.marconelweb.it/thewarriors1979/images/UserBar/userbar_Punks.jpg[/img]

andy_man

Post by andy_man »

you know when you go up to a girl and say "Hey, How about me? I've got the big one!"
[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/970k7m.jpg[/img]
IV

Vermin23

Post by Vermin23 »

Vermin23 wrote:
turnbull_badger wrote: when someone asks you who broke this vase and you look at your brother and say "he did it was him" and then you leap on him and he throws you to one side and elbows you in the face
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Thats the best one yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When your at a party and the girls try to decide who to talk to and you say 'What about me? I got the big one!'

I think thats my 5 for today, Adios til tomarrow
LOL, I said it first Sorry  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those were some deperate dudes!

The Rogues

Post by The Rogues »

you know your obbsessed when you wait in a bathroom stall hear some one come in and the bust out of the stall spray his face then punch him lol :lol: :lol:
Marcelino sanchez 1957-1986

StevenFallonNYC

Post by StevenFallonNYC »

When EVERY time I enter the Union Square station, I hear the line "Union Square! Union Square!" in my mind...

And yeah, about a hundred other things!  :)
Big Cyrus. He was gonna run the whole city...what crap that was.

adam88

Post by adam88 »

When you feel the essence and aura of the warriors.  When you feel a sense of spirituality and enlightenment when ever you walk out the front door.  Theres a feeling in your stomach that makes you feel that you can make it through any obstacle, and situation you face in life, and that you have the spirit of a true warrior.  You feel that in a cold delusional world, that feels like a fest pool of hate, and torture, you have the speciality to withstand that.  Wherever you go, whoever you are, you feel that you are unique, and a sense of pride.    You become one with your surroundings, and can make the best out of it.  This city which stinks of polluted air,low lives,and all around human stupidity, makes you feel that I am born and raised in this jungle, and I know how to deal with it.  The whole city experience, makes you feel that this is test that makes you tuff and prepared to face the rest of this world.  That I will brake out of this obstacle, and see the light, because I am a true warrior and I can look my obstacles in the eye and laugh.  This is hoe you know you are obsessed. When you treat everyday as a journey preparing you for the unexpected.  This is why I believe i am obsessed with this film, you get the feeling of being a little fish in a big pond, ready to take it on.

triscender

Post by triscender »

you visit the forum almost everyday and talk about having a custom warriors figure of yourself made up (thx for pointing that out!)

4nik8

Re: You know you're obsessed when...

Post by 4nik8 »

...when you respond to a three-year-old post!

:p
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

union_jack

Post by union_jack »

when you ask your girlfriend to look out for warriors stuff on her holiday.. wtf was i thinking  :-s

Space Toaster
Warrior

Post by Space Toaster »

You buy rollerskates with the sole purpose of stalking people while wearing them.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

union_jack

Post by union_jack »

i came very close to getting some dungarees for xmas as a joke... would totally have made a punks outfit had that happened. the joke was a banjo and a pair of dungarees but the banjo was sold.. luckily lol as i got an expresso machine as my biggest present... so if anything im gonna be more like luther