BARACK OBAMA AND CYRUS

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Ninth Delegate

Re: BARACK OBAMA AND CYRUS

Post by Ninth Delegate »

CAN YOU VOTE, SUCKA'S

I SAY AMERICA'S FUTURE IS OURS, IF YOU CAN VOTE!!!

:lol:

Yeah, I know its a bit cheesy, but it was inevitable that someone was going to do it.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

I'm both Canadian and underage (by four months), so it's not like I can have any impact on this, but I'd vote Obama in a heartbeat if I could. So would all my friends, and in fact, the vast majority of Canadians according to polls that have been taken by the news organizations up here. Do I think he'll be the panacea that a lot of people think he'll be? Hell no. I do, however, think he'll get some positive change through, and at this point I'll take anything over four more years of Republicans in the white house.

It near-enrages me to see people putting out these stupid rumours like "Barack Obama hates America" and "Obama is a Muslim", not that the last one there should even matter (but of course, Muslim = terrorist in the American mind). Every tiny little thing that people can catch immediately gets turned against him, even when it's something totally innocent. Hell, he even had to post a scan of his birth certificate on his website to prove that he was born in America, given the rumours saying he was born outside the country.

Meanwhile, whatever happened to those reports a few months back about McCain making incredibly racist jokes at a high-rollers club in Washington? Anyone remember those? Of course not, because only Obama is allowed to do wrong in the eyes of the types of people who care about this stuff. Face it, logical people like us aren't the type of people listening to these things with interest.

Unfortunately, there is a significant population of meth addled racist rednecks in the USA who just love passing around chain emails like "FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: BARACK SADDAM HUSSEIN OSAMA HATES AMERICA". God knows they've foiled several assassination plots on Obama already, all by white supremacist meth-addled rednecks like the ones alluded to above.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is there would be FAR less controversy if Obama were white. So many people in the US desperately want to avoid a black man in the white house that they're latching onto anything they can possibly get to slander him. As much as I hate to say it, I would not be surprised a bit if he gets added to the list of presidents murdered in office. Do I want him to be? Of course not. I'm just a realist.

flashman

Post by flashman »

GramercyRiff99 wrote: I'm both Canadian and underage (by four months), so it's not like I can have any impact on this, but I'd vote Obama in a heartbeat if I could. So would all my friends, and in fact, the vast majority of Canadians according to polls that have been taken by the news organizations up here. Do I think he'll be the panacea that a lot of people think he'll be? Hell no. I do, however, think he'll get some positive change through, and at this point I'll take anything over four more years of Republicans in the white house.

It near-enrages me to see people putting out these stupid rumours like "Barack Obama hates America" and "Obama is a Muslim", not that the last one there should even matter (but of course, Muslim = terrorist in the American mind). Every tiny little thing that people can catch immediately gets turned against him, even when it's something totally innocent. Hell, he even had to post a scan of his birth certificate on his website to prove that he was born in America, given the rumours saying he was born outside the country.

Meanwhile, whatever happened to those reports a few months back about McCain making incredibly racist jokes at a high-rollers club in Washington? Anyone remember those? Of course not, because only Obama is allowed to do wrong in the eyes of the types of people who care about this stuff. Face it, logical people like us aren't the type of people listening to these things with interest.

Unfortunately, there is a significant population of meth addled racist rednecks in the USA who just love passing around chain emails like "FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: BARACK SADDAM HUSSEIN OSAMA HATES AMERICA". God knows they've foiled several assassination plots on Obama already, all by white supremacist meth-addled rednecks like the ones alluded to above.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is there would be FAR less controversy if Obama were white. So many people in the US desperately want to avoid a black man in the white house that they're latching onto anything they can possibly get to slander him. As much as I hate to say it, I would not be surprised a bit if he gets added to the list of presidents murdered in office. Do I want him to be? Of course not. I'm just a realist.
I must say that I agree with a lot of what you have to say. It's the Republican propaganda machine
that makes up many of the lies about Obama. The Republicans are experts at that kind of thing, but it shows how stupid many Americans are to believe such nonsense. I would say that Obama will have to win the election by over 5 million votes to be able to obtain the presidency because the Republicans illegally cancel out so many people's votes in the battleground states. They hire companies to scrub the democratic voter lists pretending the voters are felons and they own the companies that make and operate the voting machines. They've been caught tampering with them as well, but they always get away with it. Bush clearly got away with stealing the last two elections while the rest of the world watched shaking their heads in shame.

I also agree with you about the rednecks in America...no one hates rednecks as much as I do...they are the lowest form of life on the planet and they terribly hurt the image of our country. I don't even like country music because I think it perpetuates that kind of thing. I can't wait until tomorrow to find out if Obama won or not. I surely hope so, and I think he will be one of the greatest presidents in American history. I'm still troubled about what happened to JFK and if the same happens to Obama I'm moving my family out of this country. I've heard Canada is a great place to live..

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

flashman wrote: I'm still troubled about what happened to JFK and if the same happens to Obama I'm moving my family out of this country. I've heard Canada is a great place to live..
Canada kicks all kinds of ass. Lax drug laws, a lower drinking age (not to mention better beer), socialized healthcare, FAR safer major cities (seriously, look at the stats sometime, it'll boggle your mind), somewhat more logical bureaucracies (kids getting expelled for having a fishook in their pocket? not happening), and more than two major parties to choose from when voting. We have our problems, same as any country, and we have our racists too (though they generally hide better and are less upfront than in America), but I honestly have no intention of ever moving out of here.

Vermin16

Post by Vermin16 »

I just got back from the polls and after a 2 hour wait, I voted for Obama. I'm just glad that all the campaign ads are going to be done with after tonight.

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

Since this has stopped having anything to do with The Warriors, I started a new thread over in off-topic (the meeting point, so non-250+ members can comment). Please move the presidential discussion over there while leaving the "Barack vs. Cyrus" chat here. I think a separate thread is in order for something of this magnitude.

The topic: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index. ... ic=11126.0

flashman

Post by flashman »

That is not such a bad idea, but they would have to make him look a little tougher.

TelkEvolon

Post by TelkEvolon »

I would rather vote for anyone other than Obama. If he was a white guy, no one would really care, so many people voted for him but don't know his polices or anything.

He could of just stayed at home for 2 years and people would still vote for him because they wanna make history and whatnot, He calls for change, for good or bad?

He still wants war and all the other stuff, the only difference is this president has his skin colour said before his name. "the black president" Obama.

Now I am not a racist, I just feel people were voting for the wrong reason. It is just making race an even bigger issue and if you are white and say anything about it, you are a racist. Why did Opreah support him, one reason his skin colour, I don't remember her getting behind anyone else. 98% of black people voted for Obama. I wonder why.

That's just my opinion, America is in a bad way, so I don't think he will mess it up, he might even make a good president. I am just not happy about the Race element to his winning.

I am not American,  but this effects the whole world.

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

TelkEvolon wrote: I would rather vote for anyone other than Obama. If he was a white guy, no one would really care, so many people voted for him but don't know his polices or anything.

He could of just stayed at home for 2 years and people would still vote for him because they wanna make history and whatnot, He calls for change, for good or bad?

He still wants war and all the other stuff, the only difference is this president has his skin colour said before his name. "the black president" Obama.

Now I am not a racist, I just feel people were voting for the wrong reason. It is just making race an even bigger issue and if you are white and say anything about it, you are a racist. Why did Opreah support him, one reason his skin colour, I don't remember her getting behind anyone else. 98% of black people voted for Obama. I wonder why.

That's just my opinion, America is in a bad way, so I don't think he will mess it up, he might even make a good president. I am just not happy about the Race element to his winning.

I am not American,  but this effects the whole world.
From this Topic, 2 posts above:
http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/http:/ ... 86#p114786
Don't "mix up" the thread.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

flashman

Post by flashman »

Wasn't Barrack really in a gang in Chicago when he was younger? I think they tried to hush it up...

furiesunleahed

Post by furiesunleahed »

Obama and Cyrus have a strong connection when speaking. Both men are very Charasmatic when speaking to the public. Both men know how to crowd ready and willing to do something for good. Their speaking ability can somehow  inspire you to do things. Bless Obama as president

OH yeah this is funny
Ninth Delegate wrote: CAN YOU VOTE, SUCKA'S

I SAY AMERICA'S FUTURE IS OURS, IF YOU CAN VOTE!!!

:lol:

Yeah, I know its a bit cheesy, but it was inevitable that someone was going to do it.
http://stashbox.org/779417/claudioairplaneslammorishima.gif

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

flashman wrote: Wasn't Barrack really in a gang in Chicago when he was younger? I think they tried to hush it up...
Where did you read this? Hey, I'm For Real.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

IronJudasCrue41

Post by IronJudasCrue41 »

I completly agree with you! Every word. I'm the exact way, pro-choice is just a bad idea.

cleonwarriors777

Post by cleonwarriors777 »

wow just from what one guy posted it made this whole post go to HELLSAGOONDOE  :twisted: lol
ill shove that bat up your a$$ and turn you into a popsicle

kowolski

Post by kowolski »

Well if some you don't like the idea of Obama as Cyrus :?: How about Obama as Masai  :?

Last edited by kowolski on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/kowolski1970/cad55a.gif[/img]