Favourite Fight Move

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Riff

Favourite Fight Move

Post by Riff »

Was just wondering what is your favourite fight move from 'The Warriors', not neccessarily your favourite fight, just your favourite move that anybody pulled off.

Mine would be the way in which Cleon takes out Luther, when he throws him over his shoulder and catches him in the face with that reverse elbow, love that move.

So what ya sayin Boppers?
Who are The Warriors, there must be some word...

kowolski

Re: Favourite Fight Move

Post by kowolski »

That is a good one.  My favorite is when cochise in the punks fight wraps the chain around the punks neck and then does that back throw flip move. Or in the Lizzies scene when Cochise uses the chair.
Riff wrote:
Was just wondering what is your favourite fight move from 'The Warriors', not neccessarily your favourite fight, just your favourite move that anybody pulled off.

Mine would be the way in which Cleon takes out Luther, when he throws him over his shoulder and catches him in the face with that reverse elbow, love that move.

So what ya sayin Boppers?

[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/kowolski1970/cad55a.gif[/img]

Riff

Post by Riff »

Ah yeah, the Cochise chain move is a good one, one of my favourite parts of the punks fight.

My other favourite part of the punks fight is when the guy gets his head smacked against the wall then the baseball bat breaks on him.

WildBoy

Post by WildBoy »

My favorite moves are Swan taking out the slow-running Fury with the two-fisted shot to the gut and than another two-fisted shot to the face that topsy-turvy'd the Fury over - the Fury stuntman for that fight was fantastic!

Also, can't go on without mentioning Ajax's bold stance against the head fury, eluding the baseball swing and then kneeing the poor sucker in the head and knocking him over - ballcap and all!
What's the matter - goin' faggot?

Riff

Post by Riff »

Yeah that Ajax move is probably a favourite with many people, a definate highlight of the film.