Scene at Union Square

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
ivanl3

Scene at Union Square

Post by ivanl3 »

In the scence where Cochise, Vermin and Rembrandt meet up w/ Snow & Cowboy at Union Square, Rembrandt immediately asks "Where are the others?".  The response he received from Snow/Cowboy was "Cops got Ajax.  We don't know about Swan".  Why didn't anyone ask about Fox?  The only ones who knew what happened to him where Swan and Mercy and they did not arrive yet......Didn't they care about Fox?

ILLER...

Re: Scene at Union Square

Post by ILLER... »

yea fox is my fav warrior, mercy was all wutev's aboot it too.
born in the 80s
raised in the 90s
i keep it 100

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Probably down to walter hill erasing the character from the movie as much as possible after falling out with Tom Waites.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

Interesting point, 9th. Never thought about that.  Seems like when something like that happens to Walter, he wants the person out of his life and mind.  Walter seemed like a nice guy, but if you cross him, watch out.
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

nightarmyWARRIOR

Post by nightarmyWARRIOR »

Ninth Delegate wrote:Probably down to walter hill erasing the character from the movie as much as possible after falling out with Tom Waites.
Yep. You're right. I saw that from someone else writing that just like you did. Too bad that they even didn't said his name.

But hey! Mercy said to Swan that cop grabbed him! So we heard his name after he dies.