My only complaint about the movie...

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Suburban Warlord

My only complaint about the movie...

Post by Suburban Warlord »

I enjoyed my mandatory Halloween night viewing recently. It had been awhile.
I gotta say it was a "Whole lotta magic"! Still the BEST! My only real complaint
about The Warriors is that it is always over too soon  :cry: I always wish
it had another 15 or 20 minutes more!

triscender

Re: My only complaint about the movie...

Post by triscender »

hopefully we'll get a version with a lot of deleted scenes put in.

KWON138

Post by KWON138 »

triscender wrote: hopefully we'll get a version with a lot of deleted scenes put in.
So true! I wish they made a dvd called "Behind the scenes of The Warriors the uncut version". All the deleted scenes and interviews from the other gangs they could get in contact with and  "each" of the cast members from the Warriors giving there views about the movie except for Rembrandt I know he passed away. I bet if they did that every Warrior fan out there would probably have more than one copy. Lol 
KWON138

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

Suburban Warlord wrote: My only real complaint
about The Warriors is that it is always over too soon  :cry: I always wish
it had another 15 or 20 minutes more!
For a long time now, I've been thinking of ways to parody the movie, since I've seen it more than 500X.

Some of my ideas would actually add at least a few more hours to the movie. :badgrin:  e.g. a loop would be formed just because I would change a word in the script slightly or the meaning of the word. 

Or the loop could be formed from my having one of the Warriors accidentally repeat something another Warrior just said.  I'm finding the possibilities to be endless.  Just something to do to help keep my sanity at work and to keep from looking at the clock every 2 mins.

Or check this out....

One thing I have fun with is, on the DVD, I go to the scene where Swan, Ajax, Cowboy, Snow slam thru the subway exit to meet the Furies.  I keep hitting the reverse index button every second to keep seeing them bust through the gates.  Imagine doing this when someone is right there sleeping and he wakes up to that banging repeating itself.
Last edited by canyoucount on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."