Do the Warriors know that the Fox is dead?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
NComics

Do the Warriors know that the Fox is dead?

Post by NComics »

When the Fox is fighting the cop, only Mercy is there to see what's happening, but the Fox tells her to go away or she would have been arrested, so she doesn't know that he went under the train.

Another thing that makes me think this is how it went, is because when Swan meets Mercy again, he asks:" Where's the Fox?" and Mercy just reply:" Cop grabbed him".
I don't really think that if she knew that the Fox is dead, she would have told that a cop GRABBED him, but something like "He didn't make it" or more simply "He's dead."

So my conclusion is that they all didn't know that the Fox was dead. So they just thought he was arrested, and probably found it out the days later their "tour" in the Big Apple, reading on the newspapers that a gang member is dead in the metro.

One last thing. I haven't read "Jailbreak" yet, but I really hope they put a scene where Swan or someone of them remember him, maybe saying something that can quickly explain us everything, like:" The day after the conclave I couldn't believe to read on the news that the Fox died that night. Since the first time Mercy told me that he got grabbed, I started to think on a way to take him out of there." --This scene could have been a cool connection with the following story, since now they want to take Ajax out of jail (I guess),saying-- "But we can't do nothing for him anymore. Now we know for sure that Ajax is still in there, and I know that someone of you don't like the idea that one of us is left alone in a place nobody would like to be in. It's his fault what happened to him,  but probably we couldn't have made it without his help. He's still one of us. He's still a Warrior."

Okay sorry, I was letting myself go....  :D God I could do mega cool Warriors comics if they would let me make them! XD

ANYWAY! What do ya think?
Last edited by NComics on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/NickRaimo/dAbannerpiccolo.jpg[/img] [img]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/NickRaimo/logodagrouppiccolo.jpg[/img]
www.8red7.deviantart.com - www.thewarriors-movie.deviantart.com

union_jack

Re: Do the Warriors know that the Fox is dead?

Post by union_jack »

all sounds about right to me.

wargod

Post by wargod »

NComics wrote: When the Fox is fighting the cop, only Mercy is there to see what's happening, but the Fox tells her to go away or she would have been arrested, so she don't know that he went under the train.

Another thing that makes me think this is how it went, is because when Swan meets Mercy again, he asks:" Where's the Fox?" and Mercy just reply:" Cop grabbed him".
I don't really think that if she knew that the Fox is dead, she would have told that a cop GRABBED him, but something like "He didn't make it" or more simply "He's dead."

So my conclusion is that they all didn't know that the Fox was dead. So they just thought he was arrested, and probably found it out the days later their "tour" in the Big Apple, reading on the newspapers that a gang member is dead in the metro.

One last thing. I haven't read "Jailbreak" yet, but I really hope they put a scene where Swan or someone of them remember him, maybe saying something that can quickly explain us everything, like:" The day after the conclave I couldn't believe to read on the news that the Fox died that night. Since the first time Mercy told me that he got grabbed, I started to think on a way to take him out of there." --This scene could have been a cool connection with the following story, since now they want to take Ajax out of jail (I guess),saying-- "But we can't do nothing for him anymore. Now we now for sure that Ajax is still in there, and I know that someone of you don't like the idea that one of us is left alone in a place nobody would like to be in. It's his fault what happened to him,  but probably we couldn't have made it without his help. He's still one of us. He's still a Warrior."

Okay sorry, I was letting myself go....  :D God I could do mega cool Warriors comics if they would let me make them! XD

ANYWAY! What do ya think?

escellent escpecially how you make it sound real, like how they was telling about fox dead on the news, and how about they all go to a funeral for cleon and fox could you imagine how big it would be with that big of a street family
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

triscender

Post by triscender »

well in the unseen/cut footage there's a scene in a hospital room with someone wearing a warriors vest over a full body cast and the other warriors standing around the bed... i think its fox

triscender

Post by triscender »

the reason why i think its fox and not cleon is because cleon would have been wearing the head piece over the cast as well

wargod

Post by wargod »

triscender wrote: the reason why i think its fox and not cleon is because cleon would have been wearing the head piece over the cast as well

WELL FOX'S BODY IS CUT TO PIECES I HAVE A REALTIVE WHO JUMPED IN FRONT OF A TRAIN AND ALL THAT WAS LEFT OF HIS WAS ENOUGH TO FIT IN A BROWN PAPER BAG AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN THE FOOTAGE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT, IS IT ON YOUTUBE

(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY CAPS LOCK IS JAMMED)

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

triscender wrote: well in the unseen/cut footage...
wargod wrote: ...TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN THE FOOTAGE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT...
Of course you haven't seen it... it's UNSEEN!
wargod wrote: (SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY CAPS LOCK IS JAMMED)
you should put a towel over your keyboard, for those times
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

wargod

Post by wargod »

4nik8 wrote:
triscender wrote: well in the unseen/cut footage...
wargod wrote: ...TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN THE FOOTAGE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT...
Of course you haven't seen it... it's UNSEEN!
wargod wrote: (SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY CAPS LOCK IS JAMMED)
you should put a towel over your keyboard, for those times

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but i seriously wanna see what hes talking about it souns cool lol

triscender

Post by triscender »

nik is right though you cant see it because its unseen, once its seen i can show it to you

wargod

Post by wargod »

triscender wrote: nik is right though you cant see it because its unseen, once its seen i can show it to you

ok goodie lol, see triscender is a good person lol im just saying that because he beat me up when no one was around  :lol: :lol: :lol:

NComics

Post by NComics »

wargod wrote: escellent escpecially how you make it sound real, like how they was telling about fox dead on the news, and how about they all go to a funeral for cleon and fox could you imagine how big it would be with that big of a street family
Mhm.. I don't see the Warriors going to a funeral.. :) Maybe just a meeting between all the gang members to say the definitive goodbye to their lost friends.
[img]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/NickRaimo/dAbannerpiccolo.jpg[/img] [img]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/NickRaimo/logodagrouppiccolo.jpg[/img]

Storm86
Scout
Scout

Post by Storm86 »

It was NOT Ajax's fault. The "woman"/undercover fuzz, invited him to do it, that my friends is entrapment. And as far as the "unseen footage." I call Shenanigans.
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/warriors/storm.jpg[/img]

NComics

Post by NComics »

Storm86 wrote: It was NOT Ajax's fault. The "woman"/undercover fuzz, invited him to do it, that my friends is entrapment. And as far as the "unseen footage." I call Shenanigans.
Well, I still think it was his fault. It's not so normal to find a girl sitted on a bench in the park at the middle of the night. Alone. Smiling at you.  :?

.... anyway, maybe "fault" is not the right word, but you got me. The fact is that he needed to pay attention to what was happening around him, but he was too focused on another thing.. :)

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

Storm86 wrote: And as far as the "unseen footage." I call Shenanigans.
I've seen the unseen footage - i especially liked the sequence where they travel to Brighton Beach to find a tailor to let out Fox's vest, so that it's big enough to fit over the full-body cast, and still be buttoned up tight
NComics wrote: It's not so normal to find a girl sitted on a bench in the park at the middle of the night. Alone. Smiling at you.  :?
what? happens to me all the time!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

NComics

Post by NComics »

4nik8 wrote: what? happens to me all the time!
Lucky you! XD