WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
adam88
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:04 pm

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by adam88 »

When I first saw it I was thinking the Riffs, but than I had more common sense than that lol.  Later I was thinking of a youth worker, but this person seemed to have a huge essence of power, so I simply chose "The Man".  "The Man" can be anybody, always trying to bring society down, and "the man" will always be forever, coming in all forms.  Its like the devil.  We can always triumph over it, but its a form of evil, thats always there, and there is always the warriors who represent good, that balance out the universe.  So like I said, I think its "The Man" putting people down vs "The Warriors" who will not stand for this.  In every generation, we will always have some form of "The Man vs The Warriors".

hatchet warrior
Rank: New Blood
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:57 am
Location: mass

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by hatchet warrior »

i dont think he was talking to a riff because luther says "yeah... this guy cyrus had an accident." if he was giving a report to a riff, im sure the riff would know that cyrus got rubbed out.
me gusto cream soda
no me gusto spanish class

FuriesWarlord
Rank: Moonrunner
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:19 pm

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by FuriesWarlord »

hatchet warrior wrote: i dont think he was talking to a riff because luther says "yeah... this guy cyrus had an accident." if he was giving a report to a riff, im sure the riff would know that cyrus got rubbed out.
Hello Hatchet Warrior.  Welcome to the forum.  You should only be posting in the Proving Grounds at this time.  Acquaint yourself with the rules and you'll do fine here.
"I want them alive if possible, if not - wasted.  But I want them."

the saracens
Rank: Orphan
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:27 am

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by the saracens »

I Dunno Realy.
Maybe Just His Higer Up Or His Mum.  :p
............. can you dig it .... suckers ............

Arjen
Rank: Lizzie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:11 pm

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by Arjen »

I always thought Luther was calling the Lizzies for some reason. Dont ask me why hahaha

stevo2k6
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:45 pm
Location: burnley england
Contact:

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by stevo2k6 »

Arjen wrote: I always thought Luther was calling the Lizzies for some reason. Dont ask me why hahaha

yeah know what u mean when they want some wool hehe, i think it was DJ to get updates or maybe the riffs but my opinion sticks with DJ
S.Ritson

User avatar
theSleepiLizzie_of_2006
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Queens, NY
Contact:

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 »

Thats the same thing I get from Luther when he's talking on the phone..."they went up to the Bronx"..."they're lame real crippled"...of course it had to be the Rogues since they were both!...which it kinda disgusts me to see the Lizzies hanging out with those "wimps"...
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/SleepiTsu27/Untitled2.jpg[/img]
~this chic is packed...

socialreject
Rank: Hi-Hat
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:42 pm

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by socialreject »

I thought luther was second in comand and was talking with his boss

User avatar
Fang
Rank: Moonrunner
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:35 am
Location: Australia

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by Fang »

I think the person Luther is talking to on the phone is.
Is that guy who talks to Masai.
I think its near to the end of the movie one of the Riffs says this guy sore who shot Cyrus. (He sort of looks like luther brother maybe ?)
Well that who i think Luther is talking to because he sort of looked as if he was in a gang
the Rogues perhaps and the guy has just turned Luther in because he thinks its wrong
Well thats just what i think :!:

Merry Xmas All  :p
Last edited by Fang on Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.bballcentral.com/sigs/uploads/50%20Cent%20sig.jpg[/img]

trixter468
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:50 am

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by trixter468 »

I read an interesting theory in IMDB. It was that Luther was talking to the DJ. I'm not really sure about that because I think the DJ got her info from the Riffs. I also heard the possibility that he was talking to a social worker, that might be possible.  :|
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]

stevo2k6
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:45 pm
Location: burnley england
Contact:

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by stevo2k6 »

hahahaha thats funny is that it is a possibilty in a comedy way hehe
S.Ritson

User avatar
Vermin/Swan
Rank: Hi-Hat
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Stockholm

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by Vermin/Swan »

He was probablt talking to the Riffs informer or a some kind of "Big-boss" of the Rouges :P
Vermin: "Hurt me, hurt me"

User avatar
Coney Island Baby
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:21 am
Location: England

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by Coney Island Baby »

I sometimes like to think he was talking to his mother. :)


LUTHER'S MUM: Hello, is that you Luthie?

LUTHER: Yeah. How are you?

LUTHER'S MUM: I'm fine dear.

LUTHER: I was just checking in.

LUTHER'S MUM: Well, you'll be pleased to know I've just finished cleaning your room. Something you should've done. Honestly, it was a pig sty.

LUTHER: Yeah, it was a real mess up there.

LUTHER'S MUM: How was your scout meeting, sweet pea?

LUTHER: This guy Cyrus had an accident.

LUTHER'S MUM: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that honey. If it makes you feel any better, your grandparents just came over, they brought you a nice cake for your birthday tomorrow.

LUTHER: They did?

LUTHER'S MUM: Yes. The only problem is it's cinnamon, not chocolate.

LUTHER: Well, that's OK.

LUTHER'S MUM: I thought it would be. I told them chocolate doesn't agree with you. It makes you hyperactive and plays havoc with your skin. So what exactly happened at your scout meeting?

LUTHER: These guys, the Warriors...

LUTHER'S MUM: Aren't they a gang? That's typical of this city. A gang ruining an innocent public event. I hope the police arrest them.

LUTHER: Yeah. They deserve it.

LUTHER'S MUM: It worries me that you're out this late with people like that running around. Remember to be back by 1.

LUTHER: Yeah. We will.

LUTHER'S MUM: One more thing dear, your father says his gun is missing from his drawer again.

LUTHER: Take care of yourself.

LUTHER'S MUM: Do you know where it *click*

User avatar
Cacophony
Rank: Destroyer
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:19 am
Location: New York

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by Cacophony »

Coney Island Baby wrote: I sometimes like to think he was talking to his mother. :)


LUTHER'S MUM: Hello, is that you Luthie?

LUTHER: Yeah. How are you?

LUTHER'S MUM: I'm fine dear.

LUTHER: I was just checking in.

LUTHER'S MUM: Well, you'll be pleased to know I've just finished cleaning your room. Something you should've done. Honestly, it was a pig sty.

LUTHER: Yeah, it was a real mess up there.

LUTHER'S MUM: How was your scout meeting, sweet pea?

LUTHER: This guy Cyrus had an accident.

LUTHER'S MUM: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that honey. If it makes you feel any better, your grandparents just came over, they brought you a nice cake for your birthday tomorrow.

LUTHER: They did?

LUTHER'S MUM: Yes. The only problem is it's cinnamon, not chocolate.

LUTHER: Well, that's OK.

LUTHER'S MUM: I thought it would be. I told them chocolate doesn't agree with you. It makes you hyperactive and plays havoc with your skin. So what exactly happened at your scout meeting?

LUTHER: These guys, the Warriors...

LUTHER'S MUM: Aren't they a gang? That's typical of this city. A gang ruining an innocent public event. I hope the police arrest them.

LUTHER: Yeah. They deserve it.

LUTHER'S MUM: It worries me that you're out this late with people like that running around. Remember to be back by 1.

LUTHER: Yeah. We will.

LUTHER'S MUM: One more thing dear, your father says his gun is missing from his drawer again.

LUTHER: Take care of yourself.

LUTHER'S MUM: Do you know where it *click*

Oh man, I was laughing so hard, I was crying!
The weather today is an increasing trend toward denial.

User avatar
The Warriors 9
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: USSA

Re: WHO IS LUTHER TALKING TO????????!

Post by The Warriors 9 »

CI Baby Now that was funny and a good idea. :lol:

And who knows you could be right. :lol:
Worlds 2nd biggest Orphans Fan.

Post Reply