Fess up

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Atmospheric

Fess up

Post by Atmospheric »

How many times have you seen 'The Warriors' movie ... this should make interesting reading ...
It's just the greatest Movie ever made ... end of story.

LATEM

Re: Fess up

Post by LATEM »

Atmospheric wrote:How many times have you seen 'The Warriors' movie ... this should make interesting reading ...
Maybe 10 times. I watched last night again.
"This is what we fought all night to get back to?"

[img]http://www.columbia.edu/~jfm3/Guadalajara2.jpg[/img]

Sometime around when [i]The Warriors[/i] came to the big screen...

Atmospheric

Fess up

Post by Atmospheric »

About 5 for me, but will be six by the end of the week I think! One of those rare movies that allow multiple repeat viewings without boredom.
It's just the greatest Movie ever made ... end of story.

Dolewhite80

Fess up

Post by Dolewhite80 »

At least 50, probably more like 100..everytime I show a friend they want to watch over and over again and who am I to say no to that?

skt4477

Fess up

Post by skt4477 »

I don't know how many times I have seen the Warriors to be honest with you all. I think I've lost count. :oops:
[i]Now crawl on by with a fake tear in your eye and think "Isn't he strange?".[/i]

Type O Negative: Who Will Save the Sane?

nativewarrior

Fess up

Post by nativewarrior »

are you guys kidding me. HOW MANY TIMES? I watch it everynight sometimes twice.
one thing we might get outa cyris little get together is meeting some strange wool - AJAX

skt4477

Fess up

Post by skt4477 »

For a while, I watched it almost every night two years ago. I haven't watched it at all this year, but I probably should.
[i]Now crawl on by with a fake tear in your eye and think "Isn't he strange?".[/i]

Type O Negative: Who Will Save the Sane?

furies

Fess up

Post by furies »

Over the years I would say I have only clocked up about 15 or so viewings I love watching it with a new friend or girlfriend. But best is when I watch it with Dad who I saw it with for the first time on beta cassette. I still own a working beta with some pretty cool movies still on tape.

Anyone have the TV version of Saturday Night Fever ? with the extra scenes instead of the voilent ones such as John Travolta dancing to discoduck ? Will swap some good stuff for a copy such as the Australian tv version copy of Superman 2 which all the fuss is being made in Entertainment Weekly about.

You see what you get

Fess up

Post by You see what you get »

Oh man, too many times to count. At least 75. Honestly

Clown Face Killer

Fess up

Post by Clown Face Killer »

I've had a copy of the Warriors for well over 20+ years. I would bet that I've watched it more than a 100 times and probably less than 300...

The Fox

Fess up

Post by The Fox »

Lots but, not very often now. You can overkill anything including the film.
[align=center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/thefox.jpg[/img][/align]

StevenFallonNYC

Fess up

Post by StevenFallonNYC »

furies wrote:Over the years I would say I have only clocked up about 15 or so viewings I love watching it with a new friend or girlfriend. But best is when I watch it with Dad who I saw it with for the first time on beta cassette. I still own a working beta with some pretty cool movies still on tape.

Anyone have the TV version of Saturday Night Fever ? with the extra scenes instead of the voilent ones such as John Travolta dancing to discoduck ? Will swap some good stuff for a copy such as the Australian tv version copy of Superman 2 which all the fuss is being made in Entertainment Weekly about.
I went to Superman Cinema to see if they were still giving free copies of S2 Donner version, but they said Warner's made them stop. How about some kind of trade? I don't have the TV version of SNF, and always wondered why the Disco Duck scene was not on the DVD with the other deleted scenes. (Or was it? I haven't atched it in a while.) Anyone, I do have a lot of rare stuff, rare cartoons, music boots and movies, maybe tell me what you are into if you are into a possible trade? Maybe we can share lists too or whatnot.
Big Cyrus. He was gonna run the whole city...what crap that was.

SoldierHeavyMuscle

Fess up

Post by SoldierHeavyMuscle »

if you can actually realisticly "count" how many times you have seen it, you're not a real fan, yet. lol well i've been watching it on a regular basis since it has been availabe on video, plus i saw it when it came out at the movies, when i was a kid. (god am i old!) with periodic lapses from time to time, of course. but still a mainstay in the weekly or bi-weekly in house movie schedule. all in all over the years, impossible to count, countless!! and yeah, introducing someone new to the movie is always cool 2! recently made one of my teenage neices watch it and she didn't want any part of it, at first. "i don't wanna watch that old-ass movie" and after she watched it, a couple days later, she bought the dvd! now she's got all her friends watching it! lol new fans everyday!!
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...

Lizzie_Chief

Fess up

Post by Lizzie_Chief »

Yea used to watch that baby nearly every night or just my favourite bits... Havnt watched it in quite a while now...

GonzoNYC

Fess up

Post by GonzoNYC »

Yes, too many to count. This is one DVD that is always "out" and not usually put back in the DVD storage area.