would you save AJAX?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
nativewarrior

would you save AJAX?

Post by nativewarrior »

ok snow and cowboy would not do it. BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING - i would have ran in there with my bat and smashed those fukin cops and got ajax out of there.
one thing we might get outa cyris little get together is meeting some strange wool - AJAX

Marlboroprojects

would you save AJAX?

Post by Marlboroprojects »

would have ran in there with my bat and smashed those fukin cops and got ajax out of there.
Yeah, and you would have got shot before getting within 20 feet of them. Remember, back in the 70's cops didn't have to worry about violating everybody's human rights like today.

They really did "shoot first, ask questions later".
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/oldievonmoldie/Marlborologo.jpg[/img]

SoldierHeavyMuscle

Re: would you save AJAX?

Post by SoldierHeavyMuscle »

nativewarrior wrote:ok snow and cowboy would not do it. BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING - i would have ran in there with my bat and smashed those fukin cops and got ajax out of there.
ohh, good idea! then everybody goes to jail, or gets blasted!! admirable, but not very smart!
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...

tomboy

would you save AJAX?

Post by tomboy »

Hell no, the last thing he said to them was "maybe you're all just turnin' faggot"

Unless old ajax keeps his back to the wall in the pen, he won't have much room to talk!
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage...

Clown Face Killer

would you save AJAX?

Post by Clown Face Killer »

Part of me says that I would have, but considering the likelihood and severity of getting a beat-down by the cops, I don't think I would have. While Ajax was the muscle of the group and a very intricate player in the dynamics of the whole thing, I always got the feeling that he was somewhat a ?Lone Wolf? type and for that reason nobody had a real alliance with him. Having said all of that, I really would have loved to see him whoop some more A$$ in the film?

Dolewhite80

would you save AJAX?

Post by Dolewhite80 »

Clown Face Killer wrote:Part of me says that I would have, but considering the likelihood and severity of getting a beat-down by the cops, I don't think I would have. While Ajax was the muscle of the group and a very intricate player in the dynamics of the whole thing, I always got the feeling that he was somewhat a ?Lone Wolf? type and for that reason nobody had a real alliance with him. Having said all of that, I really would have loved to see him whoop some more A$$ in the film?
I agree, except I think him and Cochise were close.

skt4477

would you save AJAX?

Post by skt4477 »

I would have saved AJax. I would have even tried to steal one of the cops guns so the rest of the guys would have more protection.
[i]Now crawl on by with a fake tear in your eye and think "Isn't he strange?".[/i]

Type O Negative: Who Will Save the Sane?

Coney Island Baby

would you save AJAX?

Post by Coney Island Baby »

I probably wouldn't have left him in the first place. I'd have hung back and kept an eye on him, and bailed him out at the first sign of trouble. I'm sure Cochise would've done the same as the two of them seem to be pretty close (or maybe Cochise and Ajax would've double-teamed the female cop and both got arrested :lol: , remember Cochise wasn't very smart with the Lizzies). But it would be suicide for Snow and Cowboy to go back to try and save Ajax after the cops got him. No doubt they'd be shot, probably shot dead, then they'd be reunited with Cleon and Fox at the morgue.

Atmospheric

would you save AJAX?

Post by Atmospheric »

That depends on whether or nor Cleon is dead! :D
It's just the greatest Movie ever made ... end of story.

The Fox

would you save AJAX?

Post by The Fox »

You have to know when to cut your losses. So no i'm afraid. You would if it was another gang but, not the cops.
[align=center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/thefox.jpg[/img][/align]

Coney Island Baby

would you save AJAX?

Post by Coney Island Baby »

I'm pretty sure that Cleon (along with Fox, Cyrus and Luther) went to that big conclave in the sky. It says he was killed in the pressbook that came out with the film's original release. Didn't we talk about this already? :)

Hippy

would you save AJAX?

Post by Hippy »

He got caught he didn't listen
he's a good fighter but he got himself into trouble and thats that.
Always be awhile, Not here much so don\'t expect much of a response

The Fox

would you save AJAX?

Post by The Fox »

[quote="Coney Island Baby"]I'm pretty sure that Cleon (along with Fox, Cyrus and Luther) went to that big conclave in the sky. It says he was killed in the pressbook that came out with the film's original release. Didn't we talk about this already? :)[/quoteThat's what is says.
[align=center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/thefox.jpg[/img][/align]

Tantive7
Soldier
Soldier

would you save AJAX?

Post by Tantive7 »

CLEON,FOX,LUTHER,AND CYRUS..ARE NOT DEAD TO ME
THEY ARE ALIVE AND WELL,AND WILL BACK..IN

THE WARRIORS VIDEOGAME FROM ROCKSTAR...
REAL LEGENDS NEVER DIE,
OH AND AS FOR AJAX,HAHAHAHA..
WE SHALL SEE WHO GET'S THE LAST LAUGH!!!!!
POLICE BETTER RUN,THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS !!
IF YOU CAN COUNT
[center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/lastof7t.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6186/bret23bo.gif[/img][url=http://www.myspace.com/tantive7]http://www.myspace.com/tantive7[/url]

nativewarrior

would you save AJAX?

Post by nativewarrior »

'BUNCH OF CHICKEN SHITS' - Ajax
one thing we might get outa cyris little get together is meeting some strange wool - AJAX