Was it the Rogues who killed Cyrus or Luther alone

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
The Rogue

Post by The Rogue »

i think when the 9 rogue delagates got there they must have thought that the idea wasnt good so they passed the gun to luther and he shot him. i think the 9 there were all involved but luther was the one stupid enough to shoot him.

skt4477

Post by skt4477 »

I think they all collectively decided to kill Cyrus. Luther was probably the best shooter.
[i]Now crawl on by with a fake tear in your eye and think "Isn't he strange?".[/i]

Type O Negative: Who Will Save the Sane?

The Rogue

Post by The Rogue »

yes i agree with that but i think only the 9 delagates were aware cause when luther was on the phone he said im just cheking in so h definitly called back to his home turf and then said ya cyrus had an accident and then blames it on the warriors. so they werent aware

Harley

Post by Harley »

So if there were suppose to be no weapons at the meeting were Cyrus' people checking the gangs as they came? If they were how did the Rouges get a gun into the meeting in the first place?

The Rogue

Post by The Rogue »

well there all convics i think they could sneek it in

emissary
Scout
Scout

Re: Was it the Rogues who killed Cyrus or Luther alone

Post by emissary »

I think it doesn't matter to the Riffs.  Look how they pursued the Warriors based on the accusation of Cleon by Crazy Luther.  In that set of rules you are responsible for your group's actions. 
"When we see the ocean we figure we're home, we're safe."

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

I actually dont think so. luther was a very psycopath, and it hink he just convinced the little crew he went to the meeting to do it.

Storm86
Scout
Scout

Post by Storm86 »

I'd say the whole gang. they all passed the gun down the line after all. which would put their prints on the gun
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/warriors/storm.jpg[/img]

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

Storm has a point, they all did pass it. They all did help, but luther is the one whp pulled the guns triger.
So i would its probley even.
[color=gray]Those was some desperate dudes!
Hey so were we![/color]

emissary
Scout
Scout

Post by emissary »

Everybody wears their colors to represent their group.  It's all together.  If you're not with the actions then you wouldn't wear the colors. That jives with the old theory, which I don't believe, of the witness being a former Rogue.

soldierthemiddle

Post by soldierthemiddle »

i would say all the rougues at the meeting were in on it becouse they all pass the gun down, and also when luther gets off the phone cropsey(sorry if game cross reference) asks if thier set, which means that if luther was on the phone with the leader of the rougues there must have benn a plot within the nine delagets, but i dont know wat the reason could be
[img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/soldierinthemiddle/cochese-1.jpg[/img]

adam88

Post by adam88 »

I would say the Rogues, because if you notice when someone witnesses a murder and does not tell, they go to jail.  They kept a murderer from being caught and therefore you are a part of that murder.  You also notice that it was obvious that if they did not want Luther to kill Cyrus they out number him, so they could of kicked him out the gang, and they passed the gun down to him.  Its not like Luther had the gun in the first place and held it to their heads.  Ounce you are part og the gang you have an obligation to do what you are told to do. Theres no ifs, ands, or buts.  You your soul is taken by the devil (Luther), therefor you all think as one.

BaseballFury100

Post by BaseballFury100 »

Coney Island Baby wrote: And to think that Vermin and Cochise fell for them when they were stone-cold sober!
there was a lot of smoke blowing in the lizzies hangout.... but it wouldn't affect rembrandt cause the paint fumes got to his head already
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/SuperMario1000/BASEBALLFURY100BETTASIG-1.jpg[/img]

emissary
Scout
Scout

Post by emissary »

This thread sort of runs parallel to one theory about Luther's phonecalls.  Because if he was talking to Rogue command, he was talking as if it really was the Warriors and he was just as shocked as everyone else. Therefore that patrol of his may have been in cahoots with the endorsement of the rest of the Rogues.

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

Sure all the rogues knew about the murder,maybe only 9 members going to the conclave, but they knew!

[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]