***JUST GOT BACK FROM SCREENING***

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
BROOKE

***JUST GOT BACK FROM SCREENING***

Post by BROOKE »

IT WAS GREAT!!!! IM SO GLAD I DIDNT MISS IT ONE IN A LIFETIME THING YA KNOW.. ILL POST UP WAT VIDEO I HAVE AS SOON AS I UPLOAD IT OK GUYS...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?SWAN.MERCY,VERMIN,COWBOY,CYRUSS,CHOCHISE,CLEON AND SNOW WHERE THERE...

I GOT? MERCY? AUTO GRAPH SHE WAS VERY SWEET...
I? SPENT 35.00 ON A POSTER SO I CAN LET THEM ALL SIGN IT AT THE END....

COME TO FIND OUT I WAS VERY? UPSET AFTER SPENDING? ABOUT 1 HOUR AND A HALF ON LINE TO GET POSTER TAGGED. I FIND OUT THEY ALL WANTED 20.00 PER AUTOGRAPH PER PERSON :shock:.... AFTER A 35.00 POSTER I WASNT PAYING THAT SO LEFT AFTER SEEING A LIL BOY AHEAD? OF ME IN LINE? GO UP FOR A AUTOGRAPH AND WAS TURNED AWAY B/C HE? DIDNT HAVE 20 DOLLORS NOT SURE WHICH ONE IT WAS....
? ? ? ?SNOW WAS THER WITH HIS WIFE KIDS AND SHE STOOD BEHIND HIM? WITH? A EVELOPE? COLLECTING THE MONEY? BEING PAY FOR AUTOGRAPHS.....

? ? ? ? ? ? ?KINDA SUCKS MY SON WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED :( HE COULD NOT GET ANY SIGNATURES
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?REALLY REALLY SUCKS..

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? SHAME ON YOU WARRIORS !!!!!!!

I'LL? GET?THE FOOTAGE? AND PIC OF WAT I HAVE ASAP UP BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS GREAT
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Last edited by BROOKE on Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Furies4life
Warrior

Re: ***JUST GOT BACK FROM SCREENING***

Post by Furies4life »

WOW sounds cool post them up i wanna see. Cool Sucks they wanted money well bills needed to be payed.
\[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/Furies4life/Furies.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/Bigboi49/userbar-furies1.jpg[/img]

Love me! LOVE DOPEFISH!

Post by Love me! LOVE DOPEFISH! »

HI

ITS AWESOME YOU WENT BUT PLEASE CUT THE CAPS
* Insert awesome line from the Warriors here. *

coney77

Post by coney77 »

A great night. Just watching the cast on stage at the end really made the night for me. I also got all there autographs for ten dollers a piece. A unforgettable time I had.

SoldierHeavyMuscle

Post by SoldierHeavyMuscle »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

see???
this is why i dont wett my pants, and get all excited, and post in these threads, about the actors!!

i dont know about the rest of you, but i'm in love with this MOVIE!!
and the characters, in the movie!!!
not the people who played them!
because they are just that, PEOPLE!!!!!!
and well, people are a**holes!!!

unbelieveble!
do they really need the cash, that bad?
if so, get a damn job!!!
instead of trying to make a bunch of paper, from something they did, 30 yrs ago!!
i understand, they give they're time, and everything to ?be at these things, but still!!
if it doesnt mean anything to them, but dollars, dont show up!!
go write your book, or be a cop, or whatever it is they're doing these days.
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...

YoungWarrior

Post by YoungWarrior »

i agree with u shm thats very sad that a REGULAR person would charge for there signature. :cry:

SNOW 1

Post by SNOW 1 »

yea man they shouldn't do it for the money they should do it for the fans
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/461/mbsuserbarrm0.gif[/img][/url]

Cubs On The Red Carpet

Post by Cubs On The Red Carpet »

wow this sounds good cant wait to see the pictures
[align=center][img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l132/maxboy45/jimihsigcopy.jpg[/img][/align]

Daddy Cool

Post by Daddy Cool »

SoldierHeavyMuscle wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

see???
this is why i dont wett my pants, and get all excited, and post in these threads, about the actors!!

unbelieveble!
if so, get a damn job!!!
instead of trying to make a bunch of paper, from something they did, 30 yrs ago!!
i understand, they give they're time, and everything to ?be at these things, but still!!
yea i feel u,ppl came from all over America to see them and they gotta pay more just to get them to write on a piece of paper :roll: ill be hella mad if i payed like $400 round trip,money for food,etc.,then when i get there, i find out i gotta pay more to get somebody autograph :x

Kartoon

Post by Kartoon »

SoldierHeavyMuscle wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

see???

unbelieveble!
if so, get a damn job!!!

cosigned, if you search my post pretty good you will find a post from me saying how i could care less about meeting these people beacuse

hes james remar

not ajax

and i dig ajax

period

as IF anyone from the warriors (minus maybe,beck,remar and a few others) are qworth $20 a sig...LOL like these guys you havent seen for 20 years are worth $20....whats that $1 every year no one heard from you? get real
[center]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/feb12banner.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/1000bar.jpg[/img]

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

Yeah, it TRULY surprises me the warriors cast members actually asked for money in exchange of their signatures. First, i wouldnt do that because it makes a bad example for all the hardcore warrior fans, here is how i look at it.
FAN: OH MY GOD, I CANT BEALIVE THIS, ITS SNOW!!! IM YOURE BIGGEST FAN!! OH MY GOD IM SO EXITED, CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOURE SIGNATURE???
BRYAN: Sure, but that will be 20 bucks.
I mean, whats really up with that?

Lion

Post by Lion »

Well, what annoys me is the fact that some of them don't want anything to do with the Warriors movie anymore, because they want people to recocgnize them for other films. You know what? Nobody cares about what other films you've made because, well they sucked and your characer sucked! If it wasn't for this forum, I would of never known Beck was in Zanadu or Remar is Sex In The City or other cheezy movies they have made. Beck mentions something about he was in this movie filmed in Israel before he did the Warriors, well I don't care, I didn't go out of my way to look for this movie, all the characters in the film will always be known for the parts in the Warriors because that was their highlight and that is it!

Let me ask you guys a question: Everytime you see someone from the film in another movie, what is the first thing you hear? "Hey its that guy from the Warriors movie".....am I right? No-one says: "Oh it's Michael Beck or Remar, or whoever from such movie.....bull****!!! Even David Patrick Kelly who has been in more mainstream films gets the Warriors treatment, specially with his famous "Warriors come out to play" verse. No one says, "oh yeah its David Patrick Kelly from Commando, The Longest Yard, or even The Crow! NO!

I agree with Mike and Toon, it's the movie I like and the characters in it not the real people. They spend so much time getting into the damn character, well you know what, stay in that character, you guys played poor street kids and as you experienced, their lives are not easy, poor or low middle class people's lives are not that easy, wake up!!!!! We are all not well off, so cut the shit and stop charging money for everything, becuse if it wasn't for fans like us, your asses would still be in the darkness and forgotten, so you guys owe us more than we owe you, I am out............screw this shit!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Warchief I am just pissed!!!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]

SoldierHeavyMuscle

Post by SoldierHeavyMuscle »

ALRIGHT STEVE, AND BIG D!!

Steve, perfectly said!!
absolutely perfect!!!!

and Big D, (Toon) you hit it right on the head!
james re-who???
Ajax, hell yeah!!!!

NICE FELLA'S
REAL NICE!!! ;) :D
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...

Stonerose

Post by Stonerose »

as IF anyone from the warriors (minus maybe,beck,remar and a few others) are qworth $20 a sig...LOL like these guys you havent seen for 20 years are worth $20....whats that $1 every year no one heard from you? get real
[quote][/quote]

Hahahahaha You put it soooooo good man!!!
But this is a graveyard...

The Warriors 9

Post by The Warriors 9 »

You know you guys bring up some serious points and I'm gonna give it a lot of thought.

Been going over some of the pics of the big screening and am wettin my pants :lol: looking foward to more but I'll tell you the charging for autographs AND your other comments have got me a thinkin. ;)? ?
Worlds 2nd biggest Orphans Fan.