Rembrandt , a bad painter?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
warlord jp

Rembrandt , a bad painter?

Post by warlord jp »

Well actually i have had this thought in my mind for quiet a while now. Why did the warriors pick rembrandt to be their painter? Because in the scene of the graveyard ive notice the W he paints on the tombstone isnt special, or great in any way. I think any of the warriors could have taged a simlpe W like rembrandt did. So the question is... is he a good painter? Or maybe his simplicity in the tombstone was because they were all in a hurry. I would like to hear your thoughts. Btw i did search in all the ways i could.

Luther

Re: Rembrandt , a bad painter?

Post by Luther »

In my opinion: 1) they didnt really have the time, cops all over.
                      2) Swan only said 'mark this spot'.

Swan Owns All

Post by Swan Owns All »

Well they need somebody to hit the spot.....But they were in a hurry so it's not like he could do his best burner in 5 seconds.....
You Warriors are good, real good.....The Best

WarlordSwan

Post by WarlordSwan »

It was just a quick W, didn't need to be special.. besides, he was probably also scared out of his mind and all after what happened.
Jants
http://www.msnusers.com/CostumeFreak/shoebox.msnw

http://com5.runboard.com/brubberhoodofthebat

Havoka

Post by Havoka »

yeah i agree if you had cops on your ass you probably wouldn't be able to do nay better than a simple W but its a shame you don't get to see him do any other tags it would have been cool to see what his art was really like.

Cowboy_Rocker

Post by Cowboy_Rocker »

he was definately scared and plus the others left him in a graveyard

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

how do you make a 'W' special anyways? 

it was a quick tag,it wasn't supposed to look fancy.What was he suppose to do, put up a W that took him 5 minutes,then out line it with differn't colours and they were just putting it up to show theve been there,not a huge burner.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

Truro Warrior

Post by Truro Warrior »

they was in a hurry and they didnt want to get caught

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

I guess you guys have a point. He was probably in a hurry, and the other warriors left him behind. But the shape of the W wasnt  that great. Painters are supose to have good outlining, and good letter shaping, but like i said the W rembrandt did wasnt special at all. But i guess i am now convinced that he was in a hurry like the rest of them. I mean why would cleon pick him to be a tagger when they were a street family of 120. He must have been talented after all.

Journey

Post by Journey »

who is to say... no one will ever actually know... i would estimate he could've done better if he had time... but anyone could do better if they had time... we had to evidence to show he was a bad painter, but we also have no evidence to show he was a good one... the only thing is that he was the painter of the group... so he must have been not too bad at it
[img]http://gamingw.net/pubaccess/33022/sig.png[/img]