YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED.....

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Irishfan

Re: YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED.....

Post by Irishfan »

Sorry I havn't been here in a while. Warchief can your account get deleted for posting to little?
When we see the ocean we figure were home, were safe.

Swan Owns All

Post by Swan Owns All »

All Grown Up wrote: I dont know about that  :mrgreen: I recently got banned for overposting and I didnt realize it. Hiow can you find out how many posts you have posted in one day? :D
lol you don't know that by now????????  :lol: you are at the warriors rank!!!!!
You Warriors are good, real good.....The Best

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

So let me get this straight. If somebody accidentally overposts, and forgets to erase some of his overposted posts, and the mods tale a look at it, is that the end of that member?
Last edited by warlord jp on Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

The Fox wrote: This is the only time we will ever say this but, enough is enough.

Any future rule breaking will result in your account being deleted.

This place has been dieing of late and we are not going to stand for it.

There will be no more members allowed to join the board so if you’re account is deleted you will never get back in EVER.

This applies to all from 2000+ posters to those with 1.

I have no problems deleting your account if needed as I have watched this place go from a place I loved to visit to a site I don’t really want to visit.

i got a question, who named u leader? hehe just had to do it sorry
S.Ritson

Morrissey

Post by Morrissey »

warlord jp wrote: So let me get this straight. If somebody accidentally overposts, and forgets to erase some of his overposted posts, and the mods tale a look at it, is that the end of that member?
Very harsh rule I think. What is someone has been a fan of The Warriors for years, stumbles upon this site and forum and doesn't read the rules? They are banned for their enthusiasm expressed through posting more than 5 posts?

Overposting should only be an issue if someone is replying to posts and just saying 'Yes' or 'No' or just talking crap.

I won't be banned for freedom of speech will I?!!
Check me out-
http://www.myspace.com/struttingrooster

Rantings of a madman-
http://blog.myspace.com/struttingrooster

Morrissey

Post by Morrissey »

Scurvy Dog wrote:
Morrissey wrote: Very harsh rule I think. What is someone has been a fan of The Warriors for years, stumbles upon this site and forum and doesn't read the rules? They are banned for their enthusiasm expressed through posting more than 5 posts?I won't be banned for freedom of speech will I?!!
There are all kinds of reminders on this site to read the rules. Anyone who fails to read them and then breaks them deserves whatever ban they get. Do you know what a dump this site would turn into without the rules? It would be worse than a Yahoo forum.

If you want unlimited posting, go to IMDB and post away.
Granted there should be rules but not overly harsh ones. Moderation is needed but really 5 posts a day? Its going to turn people away.

Please, these people who just accept anything because they are the so called 'rules'! Question everything and if you don't agree challenge it. Its great to have a voice.
Check me out-
http://www.myspace.com/struttingrooster

Rantings of a madman-
http://blog.myspace.com/struttingrooster

haterist

Post by haterist »

you gotta love when someone that isn't even from america, nor in america, tries to play the freedom of speech card. ::)  and even if you were in america, you realize this website is NOT a democracy...actually no website is a democracy.  the guy who owns the site can do whatever he pleases, when he pleases, in the end, its his website.   
whether you approve of the rules or not, means absolutely nothing to him nor anyone else.  he's the king and he rules this place with an iron fist!  if you don't abide by his rules, if you question his authority, he has henchmen(mods)that will do his bidding....muwhahaha!  :twisted:

here are some wise words from a wise man....
If you want unlimited posting, go to IMDB and post away.

Truro Warrior

Post by Truro Warrior »

Dont ban me but this is the dumbest rule ever  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: sorry but u ban ppl foor any thing :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:  :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :roll: :roll: :roll: [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-( i mean :-# :-# :-# :-# its stupid [-( [-( [-( [-( plllllllllllllllllllllllllz dont ban me 8-[ 8-[

P.S

Kartoon

Post by Kartoon »

ok ill drop it like its hot for yall one more time. most of you get it....for the ones who dont....check it

this is maybe the worst way i have stated this but its clear the nice way just isnt gonna cut it with some of you

WE DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE 5 POST A DAY RULE!

honestly this is a rule thats been in place. it works, if you dont like it....goodbye. if you think it will turn people away and your one of them, goodbye. if you dont like other rules, goodbye. and if you break these rules, goodbye. its that simple. it works...if you dont like it. make your own forum and let people go crazy. we are without any doubt the BEST warriors forum on the net. and one of the better forums on the net. we make a safe place for people of all ages to not only talk warriors but many other things(wich i have mixed feelings about)

if you dont like the way we run things, leave...this isnt a issue of freedom of speach. this is not a voteing system, this is a dictatorship as far as the rules go. and guess who the boss's are?

now 99% of the time i would never post anything this way, beacuse thats just way over the top. but its clear some of you still dont get it. so now its there. if you dont like it.just leave, dont post a big msg saying your gonna leave....we dont care. if you want, msg me and say your gone, so i can help you out the door faster. we have a AMAZING crew of people here, some of the best. and if you DONT want to be part of it beacuse you need to follow some rules, oh well. and freedom of speach, thats fine...but in america where we have freedom of speach, we also have laws. and this happens to be a law that sure, you can have your freedom of speach....up to five times a day. [glow=red,2,300]love it or leave it[/glow]
[center]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/feb12banner.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/1000bar.jpg[/img]

Kartoon

Post by Kartoon »

Morrissey wrote:
warlord jp wrote: So let me get this straight. If somebody accidentally overposts, and forgets to erase some of his overposted posts, and the mods tale a look at it, is that the end of that member?
Very harsh rule I think. What is someone has been a fan of The Warriors for years, stumbles upon this site and forum and doesn't read the rules? They are banned for their enthusiasm expressed through posting more than 5 posts?

Overposting should only be an issue if someone is replying to posts and just saying 'Yes' or 'No' or just talking crap.

I won't be banned for freedom of speech will I?!!

do you see the issue with this?

ok let me tell yu somthin buddy

freedom of speach, ok look you just said "if somone joins and doesnt read the rules you get banned"

well in america if your driving and doing 100 in a 55. we still arrest you, nevermind if you go to "read the sign" or not. the cop will say ignorence is no excuse....you see teh things thats say read the rules, read them or deal with it.
[center]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/feb12banner.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/1000bar.jpg[/img]

TheWarriors

Post by TheWarriors »

I’m glad I made my mistakes earlier as I was banned 2 times for making a bo bo. (I studied the rules hard after the second infraction. I feel sorry for the ones as dumb as me. I  am almost afraid to make this post in case I said something wrong. Man, so many rules for a Gang movie site. I will be sure to be very very careful and try not to be to paranoid that I might be banned.,
But I am sure to mess up again so I case it happens.
Good by to everyone before I get banned for the third time. :(
I sure hope it don’t happen though I do like this place it has some good stuff.
If people don’t like your rules they can post at our site.
There are no rules there.  The fan link is at the bottom.
Be clean here but say what you want at our site were bad words are expected.
Don’t go there if you are offended with bad words. 8)
[glow=red,2,300]Master Payne
THE WARRIORS[/glow]
Last edited by TheWarriors on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warriors, come out to playeeee...

My personal site.....  http://TheWarriors.us

Our Fan Site.....          http://TheWarriors.info

Our Video Chat Room  http://avchat.saramnet.com/videochat.swf?appInstance=TheWarriors

back2coney

Post by back2coney »

TheWarriors wrote: I’m glad I made my mistakes earlier as I was banned 2 times for making a bo bo. (I studied the rules hard after the second infraction. I feel sorry for the ones as dumb as me. I  am almost afraid to make this post in case I said something wrong. Man, so many rules for a Gang movie site. I will be sure to be very very careful and try not to be to paranoid that I might be banned.,
But I am sure to mess up again so I case it happens.
Good by to everyone before I get banned for the third time. :(
I sure hope it don’t happen though I do like this place it has some good stuff.
If people don’t like your rules they can post at our site.
There are no rules there.  The fan link is at the bottom.
Be clean here but say what you want at our site were bad words are expected.
Don’t go there if you are offended with bad words. 8)
[glow=red,2,300]Master Payne
THE WARRIORS[/glow]

No thanks!

I'm more then happy here, I don't mind bad words but they only fill in the gaps of rather lack luster comments - their only use is that of conviction often leading to aggression.
Where's the sense in that?

Basically (from my point of view) is that I have once broken the rules about mentioning Karma which doesn't exist anymore. 
I have no problems sticking to these rules and having a good time.
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "

[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]

MiddleMan07
Warrior

Post by MiddleMan07 »

Your the man, cool guy.

ajax the warrior

Post by ajax the warrior »

Its a bit harsh :roll:
Im a little teapot short and stout

cowboy38

Post by cowboy38 »

NOTHIN WOULD MOVE WITHOUT YOU ALLOWIN IT TO HAPPEN. BECAUSE YOU GOT THE SITE SUCKER. CAAAAANNN U DIG IT????!!!!!!!