We can take 'em!

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
KillerMime

We can take 'em!

Post by KillerMime »

Right after the warriors escape from the Turnbulls, Ajax sez "In an even fight, we can take 'em!"

Now, do you you really think they could?  I mean, if you picked eight of those Turnbulls at random and they rumbled with the eight Warriors, could the Warriors really take down a set that heavy?  The Turnbulls just seem a hell of a lot tougher than the other gangs they rumbled with.

Ajax, Swan, Snow and Cochise I can see holding their own, but I think the rest of the warriors would be in serious trouble.
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g145/crypto17/ohs07.jpg[/img]

CleonIsAlive

Re: We can take 'em!

Post by CleonIsAlive »

The Warriors would easyly waste the turnbulls its the furies that would be tough
[color=red]Warriors 2008??? how can you follow up a 1979 film... the actors are old and new actors... will that work?[/color]

KillerMime

Post by KillerMime »

But...the warriors did waste the Furies.  And it was nine versus four.  And the Furies had bats.

You did see the movie, right? :lol:
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g145/crypto17/ohs07.jpg[/img]

FuriesWarlord

Post by FuriesWarlord »

I thought as New Bloods we could only post in the Proving Grounds.  I know I had to...
"I want them alive if possible, if not - wasted.  But I want them."

loki

Post by loki »

it was 7 furies and of couse the warriors beat the furies its their movie not the furies otherwisew the furies would win. 8)
[url=http://imagesocket.com/view/the_furies1bb5.jpg][img]http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/the_furies1bb5.jpg[/img][/url] If you think nothing is impossible try slamming a revolving door.

MiddleMan07
Warrior

Post by MiddleMan07 »

KillerMime wrote: Right after the warriors escape from the Turnbulls, Ajax sez "In an even fight, we can take 'em!"

Now, do you you really think they could?  I mean, if you picked eight of those Turnbulls at random and they rumbled with the eight Warriors, could the Warriors really take down a set that heavy?  The Turnbulls just seem a hell of a lot tougher than the other gangs they rumbled with.

Ajax, Swan, Snow and Cochise I can see holding their own, but I think the rest of the warriors would be in serious trouble.
I doubt that they could take the turnbulls on there home turf. Thered be more patrols coming by to kick the crap out of the warriors, plus the bulls were packed, the warriors werent. Those bullls look pretty heavy.

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Well if the warriors went up against 8 turnbulls, it would be hard to say, because the AC"s look like a bunch of sadistic anarchists.  On the other hand, being that its the beginning of the movie the AC's would have gottan the warriors at their A game.  They were fresh and ready for battle.  Like I said, when someone is desperate for survival, you do the impossible.  You get an adrenaline rush that makes you go beyond pain.  I believe this would be a true battle, beyond words.  A battle that would be fought uneil, the last man is dead.  So it really is hard to say.  The AC's look they they live in a world of pain, were as the warriors have more of a strategic approach.  I guess only our imaginations can tell us.

Swan Owns All

Post by Swan Owns All »

depends if we are talking weapons? if it was a no weapon fight, 8 on 8. i could see the warriors taking it and also see the ac's taking.....The warriors had 4 real heavy fighters, cochise, ajax, swan, and snow. Along with vermin being a real heavy hitter and cowboy with some knockout punches.
Since we never saw the ac's rumble we can't really tell who would win though but my money would be on the warriors by a hair in a weaponless fight.
You Warriors are good, real good.....The Best

MiddleMan07
Warrior

Post by MiddleMan07 »

adam88 wrote: Well if the warriors went up against 8 turnbulls, it would be hard to say, because the AC"s look like a bunch of sadistic anarchists.  On the other hand, being that its the beginning of the movie the AC's would have gottan the warriors at their A game.  They were fresh and ready for battle.  Like I said, when someone is desperate for survival, you do the impossible.  You get an adrenaline rush that makes you go beyond pain.  I believe this would be a true battle, beyond words.  A battle that would be fought uneil, the last man is dead.  So it really is hard to say.  The AC's look they they live in a world of pain, were as the warriors have more of a strategic approach.  I guess only our imaginations can tell us.
Good posting. Well i could see this fight turning into a subway platform battle... just imagine that!

Stonerose

Post by Stonerose »

Well I think that The Warriors could have taken them out if we´re talking about an 8 vs 8 fight. The Warriors have the strength and the skills and style to do that.
But this is a graveyard...

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

CleonIsAlive wrote: The Warriors would easyly waste the turnbulls its the furies that would be tough
you even seen the movie ???
S.Ritson

back2coney

Post by back2coney »

The Warriors could take them, it's not jst about brute force, it's about skill.
The Warriors have got what it takes to beat them even without being packed, I'm telling you!
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "

[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]

Billy Boy

Post by Billy Boy »

With Cleon in their side i think the Warriors would beat any of the gangs in the movie except the Riffs
"You just soldier and keep your mouth shut"

Coney Island Baby

Post by Coney Island Baby »

KillerMime wrote: Right after the warriors escape from the Turnbulls, Ajax sez "In an even fight, we can take 'em!"

Now, do you you really think they could?  I mean, if you picked eight of those Turnbulls at random and they rumbled with the eight Warriors, could the Warriors really take down a set that heavy?
HELL YEAH!!!!! :twisted:

The Warriors were the best, simple as. In a fair fight, there's no way they'd get beaten by those lousy, skin-headed..........

Have some faith in our boys.

Because we didn't see the Turnballs fight there's an uncertainty about how tough they are. If we hadn't seen the Furies fight we might question whether the Warriors could take them too. I think the Turnballs were a bunch of meatheads who looked tougher than they were. It's not about how you look, it's about how you fight and most of the Warriors could do that very well.

I can imagine the Turnballs being crude, wild and reckless, and the Warriors being too smart and skilled for them. I agree that some of the weaker Warriors might take some digs, but once the big boys like Ajax and Snow had finished with their opponents, which wouldn't take long let's face it, they'd help out the others and clean up, in the same fashion as the Punks fight.

Bottom line, Warriors all the way. ;)
Last edited by Coney Island Baby on Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

stevo2k6 wrote:
CleonIsAlive wrote: The Warriors would easyly waste the turnbulls its the furies that would be tough
you even seen the movie ???
What had to be said was said.... ::)