What happened to the other Rogues? 4 part question

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Lion

What happened to the other Rogues? 4 part question

Post by Lion »

1. Do you guys think the other Rogues who stayed behind knew about Luther's decision/intention?

2. Do you think Masai sent half of his troops to get the other Rogues or did he go himself with his pack to get the other Rogues at their turf before heading to Coney (or after)?

3. Do you think the other Rogues deserved to die if they didn't know about it or do you think the Riffs gaven them some slack?

4. What do you think the other (unaware/innocent) Rogues did if they heard that one of theirs did it?
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]

stevo2k6

Re: What happened to the other Rogues? 4 part question

Post by stevo2k6 »

Lions wrote: 1. Do you guys think the other Rogues who stayed behind knew about Luther's decision/intention?

2. Do you think Masai sent half of his troops to get the other Rogues or did he go himself with his pack to get the other Rogues at their turf before heading to Coney (or after)?

3. Do you think the other Rogues deserved to die if they didn't know about it or do you think the Riffs gaven them some slack?

4. What do you think the other (unaware/innocent) Rogues did if they heard that one of theirs did it?
1. yes i think that they all knew.

2.maybe mesai already wrecked them and checked rogues hangout first

3.if they didnt know then they dont deserve to die. proof???

4.they would have disapeared to avoid riffs
S.Ritson

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Very good question.
1. Well, in my opinion, I always saw the rogues as a bunch of unorganized bunch of anarchist.  For all we know, some probably knew, and some didn't.  It was more of a "whatever" sort of thing.  for the ones who possibly did know, probably could care less anyway.  If they heard that Luther was ever killed, there would probably be no love loss anyway.  For all we know, the rogues were a bunch of low life drug addicts, who were falling apart anyway.
2.  Well it hard to say, after all in the end Masai does say "we found who we were looking for".  My guess is that although Masai and the other Riffs knew that they could destroy the other rogues like the nothing that they are, he probably felt that i was not necessary.  "I don't kill, unless I have to",  the rest of them would just fall from their own stupidity.
3.Well this is basically like question 2.  I am sure the main focus was Luther, and the rogues that were with him that night.  In ancient Japan, a samurai would avenge is master, for the sake of revenge, but not hate.  So I think it was only those specific rogues at the beach.
4.  I honestly believe that the rogues were not as strong as some think.  In my opinion, they were scum that was not going to last long anyway.  They were basically hung by a thread, which was Luther, and now that he fell, there nothing but left overs that will eventully self destruct to their inevitable fate.

Hector

Post by Hector »

Lions wrote: 1. Do you guys think the other Rogues who stayed behind knew about Luther's decision/intention?

1. I think they definitely knew about Luther's intention. I think he might of thought it out, and then told his other members.

2. hmmm....that's a hard one. But maybe Masai didn't go back for the others, until afterwards. Maybe he was curled up in revenge, that he went for luther first, then the hangout after.

3. I think they probably deserved it....I mean it's a mere retaliation that Luther should have expected. As for the rest, in support of Luther, may or may not have deserved to die. That one I cannot decide.

4. Maybe they might of set a mutiny against him, or disbanded him from the gang, perhaps?
[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb43/Nickpenno212/SinCity3.jpg[/img]

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

Well to me they're all guilties... even the car!!! :mrgreen:

1- They surely knew about shooting Cyrus;
2- Good point, yeah I think he should have "cleaned up" also Hell's Kitchen... after the worst 9 rogues in Coney!
3- Yeah, if your leader is mad you know it'll be a big trouble 4 everyone. So if you follow a mad (knowing or not his plan)... you have to pay the same bill!!!
4- Well I don't think they would be just happy, they don't seem that kind of gang ready to fight against The Riffs and/or all the rest gangs.

Very interesting questions!!! 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]