The Warriors Figures In The UK?

Discuss the official line of action figures as well as custom figures & bootlegs.
Schmikes

Post by Schmikes »

Does anyone know a decent site were I can pick these up the UK? I went to buy them from Mezco but it only ships to US and Canada. I'll be very disappointed if I can't get me hands on these lovelies. Please help, a store actually in the UK would cash wise.

Lion

The Warriors figures

Post by Lion »

First, welcome to the forum. Second, I bought mine through ebay, I paid $81.00 USD shipping and handling included for the 5-set, this is almost $20.00 dollars cheaper than ordering through other toy companies. My Ajax was more expensive, though sometimes, I check ebay and now it runs from $20 to $30 USD :cry: , compare to the $58.98 : I had payed. Now you can go to ebay and type: "mezco the warriors action figures". The screen pops up and you might see (depending on if they already ran out or not) 2 choices, the first one says they ship worldwide the second one, well, I didn't have a chance to look, but you can and I hope they can ship to your country. I'll keep an eye for you, if you find it first, try to post the website so other members with the same problem as you can get their Warriors. Thanks. :wink:
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]

War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Post by War Chief »

Try Forbidden Planet. I know the Forbidden Planet shops will have them in when they become available, and you can preorder them for £10.99 each on their website - http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com. go to action figures and then Warriors, The.

I found the easiest way to get to the page was to search for "Baseball"!
The one and only!

JasonB

Post by JasonB »

Forbidden planet are extremely reasonable on prices for the figures, hope they get the 2nd series in too if there ever is one.

Schmikes

Post by Schmikes »

Forbidden Planet is a decent site but it doesn't sell the five pack nor Ajax [size=9px](the one i'm really want)[/size]. I suppose if i'm stuck Ebay was always an option but the US to UK problem is still a problem, custom charges and such can be a pain in the ass. The last time I ordered some DVDs from the US when they came I didn't have the cash on me when they were delivered the guy almost drove off until I convinced him I'd only take five minutes getting the cash.

Anyways, I don't even think the Ajax is available anywere in the UK as I did some pretty heavy searching. Couldn't even find the Set of Five, so if anyone comes across anywere selling either posting it would be most a appreciated. Thanks.

SoldierHeavyMuscle

Re: The Warriors figures

Post by SoldierHeavyMuscle »

LIONS ON THE RED CARPET wrote:First, welcome to the forum. Second, I bought mine through ebay, I paid $81.00 USD shipping and handling included for the 5-set, this is almost $20.00 dollars cheaper than ordering through other toy companies. My Ajax was more expensive, though sometimes, I check ebay and now it runs from $20 to $30 USD :cry: , compare to the $58.98 : I had payed. Now you can go to ebay and type: "mezco the warriors action figures". The screen pops up and you might see (depending on if they already ran out or not) 2 choices, the first one says they ship worldwide the second one, well, I didn't have a chance to look, but you can and I hope they can ship to your country. I'll keep an eye for you, if you find it first, try to post the website so other members with the same problem as you can get their Warriors. Thanks. :wink:
just picked up a set myself, lion!! donkeypunch? check this out! the guy at donkeypunch, "shane" we're talkin back and forth, about the warriors! (of course!) i show him a couple of my vest's, and he tell's me he used to work in a store, and BOBBIE MANNIX the costumer for the warriors used to come in all the time!! said she was a nice crazy lady! lol but he didn't know she was the one who did the movie costumes till just recently!! bummer, huh?? say's he's kickin himself!! :lol:
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...

Lion

KICKING AND PUNCHIN'

Post by Lion »

I tell you what soldier, he should be kicking and punchin' himself, he should pull an Ajax on himself and add a little Swan for a better kick.
I couldn't live with that in my mind. :x

A J A X X
A A J A A XX
A A J J A A X X
A A J J J A A X X

Lion

didn't work

Post by Lion »

What I was trying to do with Ajax's name didn't work. I was trying to spell Ajax with his name letters. Crap! :x

Luther

Post by Luther »

You're right...it really didnt :P

War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Post by War Chief »

I don't think there is such thing as the five pack. They are basically just the 5 individual items shipped together.

I had an e-mail from FP saying that the items are still preorders.
The one and only!

SoldierHeavyMuscle

Post by SoldierHeavyMuscle »

wow, you guys maybe should went the ebay route, huh? especially being in the u.k.
i've had me ajax's for a few week's now, and my whole set has already shipped and i should have it in a day or so.
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...

War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Post by War Chief »

I'm on eBay right now, but I don't really want to bid in case it is someone from the forum i'm bidding against! I recognise some usernames but not all of them. See my new post in the Warriors Bazaar forum!
The one and only!

Cleon

Post by Cleon »

Hi everybody!
The whole Mezco farse is really upseting us all,right?
Well, i'm a hardcore fan of the film,i live in Greece and i don't give a shit about action figures in general, BUT since i found out about the Warriors figures, my credit card's been on fire :-( I subscribed to the Mezco club (paid $40), just to get the Ajax figure (for $30) in July (received nothing yet), to find out later that Ajax will be available to everyone, NOT just the clubmez members:-( Yesterday i paid $140 for a blue Fury (only cause there's 204 of them out there, or so they say). I will be buying all 14 figures, cause i'm a sick bastard and i have paid over $3000 for Warriors stuff (posters, photos,cd's,ld's...) so far. I just hope (i know it's not gonna happen) that one of my sons (or both) will appreciate my collection one day...hey, it's my dream.
btw, clubmez in UK is handled by Forbidden Planet.

Be lookin' good!

Schmikes

Post by Schmikes »

Now I finally have ordered all the regular figures I still haven't found a UK store selling Ajax, I would go through EBay only there its double and I rather keep it cheap as possible as The Furies are gonna cost me. Has any from the UK got their Ajax from anywere but EBay?

Masai

Post by Masai »

I just looked on http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com
at 'The Warriors' figures.

Luther is'nt there??? :? :? :?
Does anyone know if Forbidden Planet are selling him or not?

Cheers,

Masai 8)