Custom 6" Warriors: Cleon & Snow

Discuss the official line of action figures as well as custom figures & bootlegs.
Uriah

Custom 6" Warriors: Cleon & Snow

Post by Uriah »

And then there were 4.  I love how these two turned out.  Let me know what you think.

\"Make your move.\" 
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/Darkstormninja/DSCN1317-1-1.jpg[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/Darkstormninja/DSCN1317-1-1.jpg[/img]

LIER ONE

Re: Custom 6" Warriors: Cleon & Snow

Post by LIER ONE »

Those look amazing. Better and better as you go along. I want a FURIES if you evermake one. I'll pay $$$.
"It's on and we're going!"

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Magic, whole lotta magic.  Cleon looks like he's about to tell Ajax to soldier and keep his mouth shut.
You've excelled yourself on the accesories; Cleon's necklace in particular. Even the two breathing holes on the side of the converse are there.  IMO Cleon is the best so far.  If I had to pick a fault, then I'd say Snow's eyebrows make him look a bit mean rather than the placid look he normaly has.  Then again, if he's about to be in a rumble, he's gonna have his mean game face on.
Good work.  I'm impressed.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

ILLER...

Post by ILLER... »

you really out did yerself w/ cleon, he looks amazing, good job on the head/face.
BRAVO!!! =D>

p.s.
snows face looks a bit like jeff hardy.
born in the 80s
raised in the 90s
i keep it 100

Dud

Post by Dud »

Excellent. This some really good work. Especially considering it took you a little over a week to make two.  The detail on these two, as with Ajax and Swan, is top-class. Well done! :D

I look forward to seeing whatever else you cook up. Who are you looking at doing next?  8)

triscender

Post by triscender »

NICE

Uriah

Post by Uriah »

Thanks for the praise and critiques.  I have these guys posted on some custom figure sites where they are making a splash (and hopefully generating interest for The Warriors) but your opinions are the ones that really count.

I'm really happy with how these came out but they took a toll on me so I'll be resting a bit before the next batch.  Cochise is going to be fun because of all the unique aspects of his costume so I'm saving him to stay motivated to push through the plainer characters like Fox and Vermin.

Will probably do either Cowboy or Rembrant next but could probably be swayed... who would you guys like to see next?

What would be really killer is hooking up with Dabel Bros. to do a photo cover for an issue of the Warriors comic using these figures...
\"Make your move.\" 
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/Darkstormninja/DSCN1317-1-1.jpg[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/Darkstormninja/DSCN1317-1-1.jpg[/img]

triscender

Post by triscender »

these are great. after all 9 warriors i would like to see luther, mercy, masai, cyrus, 2 main orphans, all furies would be cool, etc etc.. heck why not make em all!

bassman

Post by bassman »

WOW!!!!!! great work they both look amazing. cant wait to see your Cochise, keep them coming 8)

Arjen

Post by Arjen »

Nice job!  Thanks for sharing.

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

Uriah wrote: Thanks for the praise and critiques.  I have these guys posted on some custom figure sites where they are making a splash (and hopefully generating interest for The Warriors) but your opinions are the ones that really count.

I'm really happy with how these came out but they took a toll on me so I'll be resting a bit before the next batch.  Cochise is going to be fun because of all the unique aspects of his costume so I'm saving him to stay motivated to push through the plainer characters like Fox and Vermin.

Will probably do either Cowboy or Rembrant next but could probably be swayed... who would you guys like to see next?

What would be really killer is hooking up with Dabel Bros. to do a photo cover for an issue of the Warriors comic using these figures...
That would be awsome having a comic cover. Maybe a variant?????
"It's on and we're going!"

triscender

Post by triscender »

not sure if paramount will approve it

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

triscender wrote: not sure if paramount will approve it
if they don't, I will! With Uriah's approval, I just may take the Movie adaptation, Jailbreak, the one shot, and maybe some odds and ends, put all 9 figures (once done!) on the cover, and have it bound myself!

Here's an example of one of my custom books: the full run of original issues of Tower of Shadows, Marvel's first foray into monster comics, from the early 60s

For the cover, I used the original intended cover by Steranko!

*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

triscender

Post by triscender »

thats awesome im in

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

triscender wrote: thats awesome im in
And, as long as we using only our own original issues, and only making one copy, it's legal!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?