ECKO UNLTD WARRIORS GEAR

Discuss merchandise and other items for sale or trade.
LIER ONE

Re: ECKO UNLTD WARRIORS GEAR

Post by LIER ONE »

DOWN IN THE STREETS  is back up for any of you boppers who thought you missed out.....looks like this is it for now. Just the 5 items. That is what was in the press release. Prob if it does well they will add to it like the STAR WARS line.
"It's on and we're going!"

Paciani

Post by Paciani »

they look ok im kinda disappointed I think they need a bit more feeling to it they went all out for star wars, they need a riffs shirt, panzers shirt, electric elimator shirt, turbull ac shirt, furies, lizzies I need to start my own clothes line  :lol:
peace and respect

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

they look ok im kinda disappointed I think they need a bit more feeling to it they went all out for star wars, they need a riffs shirt, panzers shirt, electric elimator shirt, turbull ac shirt, furies, lizzies I need to start my own clothes line 

I hear ya. I actualy like it alot. I love my HODDIE, it is really warm and the WARRIORS logo on the back is awsome. The MERCY shirt is great too as it reminds me of all the old movie posters I used to collect. I think this is a dry run to see how the line does. They pretty much did the same thing with the STAR WARS line, but that blew up. You also have to remember that STAR WARS has a much larger fan base than our little movie (I am a HUGE STAR WARS fan). I think if the 5 items do well, they might continue. Look at MEZCO. SERIES 1 sold like hot cakes, they had to do another line. The items that ECKO designed cater not just to fans of the film but to a larger audience who can wear it. If they did specific items from the film (which I do not think they have a liscense for just to make items "inspired" by the film. I think TOYNK has the liscense to make costume replicas. We saw a WARRIORS and a FURIES costume this Halloween). Also I am in the GARMENT BUSINESS and it is really hard to get a liscense , and another to get a line made and up and running. If you do start ya own line, I wish you luck, but you will not be able to do anything WARRIORS. With the 30th anniv. comming up and the movie gathering steam in the main-stream, Paramount has a lock on this moive and any merchandise from it.  You could probably do a bootleg line, but would probably get a cease and desit.

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

Cool stuff.  Wish there was more, but this is way better than nothing.  It's been a while since I've seen something from a big company.  I know Rockstar did a line and also Johnny Blaze.  I think both are collector items that are hard to purchase.  Great find!
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

Only three (3) items left BOPPERS. The HODDIE and the RED WARRIORS shirt are sold out. Looks like the line is doing OK. I hope there are more to come.
Last edited by LIER ONE on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

TWO just TWO items left. I kind of want them to sell out so we can have more for the new year!

cleonwarriors777

Post by cleonwarriors777 »

im still trying to get mine for my even bigger collection
ill shove that bat up your a$$ and turn you into a popsicle

CleonsChoice

Post by CleonsChoice »

The hoodie can be found online at Dr. Jay's for $32.99:
http://www.drjays.com/shop/G4-V69932-R3579-P543759/ecko/throwdown-hoodie.html

Just ordered one and got it within 2 days.  It's a beauty.

War-Lord

Post by War-Lord »

Woah thats insanely awesome. I may have to pick one up  :p
[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2621/userbar722623.gif[/img][/url]
Xbox Live GT: GageIsLegend