FURY MASKS

Discuss merchandise and other items for sale or trade.

FURY MASKS

Postby LIER ONE » Thu May 06, 2010 6:45 pm

A little while a go, I told you all about a project I was working on for a new company offering a new WARRIORS product. He sent me a description for me to preview here:

Fury Masks was founded by WARRIORS fans FOR WARRIORS fans. We wanted to offer something that is not on the market and FAN MADE.

Each mask is hand painted by the artist and is signed and numbered. Each display box is handmade as well and comes with a metal display plaque, making each order a "one of a kind"

We offer each of the paint-jobs that are seen in the film and movie poster, as well the option to have a custom paint scheme.

The plaque was my idea. I have seen pics of the display ones and they look awsome. I have already put in an order for the movie poster paint scheme. A web-site should be up shortly. He is working on prices but the should be affordable.  I think you guys will like this. It is something that is offered for horror movies (custom made masks of HALLOWEEN, FRIDAY THE 13th etc) and with the display should look great with the rest of our collections.
"It's on and we're going!"
LIER ONE

Re: FURY MASKS

Postby Cyrus » Thu May 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Great, can't wait to see the masks! They do look great as a display, I've seen a Freddy Krueger one, it was filled with foam(which you can remove), it looks just like a bust.
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"
Cyrus

Postby LIER ONE » Thu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

These are more like a shadow box. I have seen the same kind of thing for Jason (FRIDAY THE 13TH) masks.
LIER ONE

Postby Cyrus » Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am

LIER ONE wrote:These are more like a shadow box. I have seen the same kind of thing for Jason (FRIDAY THE 13TH) masks.

I know what you mean, I think I've seen those masks for 'Freddy vs Jason'.
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"
Cyrus

Postby 4nik8 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:14 pm

do these come with hats and hair, or should i just wait and see the pics and be surprised?
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby LIER ONE » Fri May 07, 2010 4:22 pm

That I don't know. I will ask. I think it is just the mask. I don't think the box will be able to fit the hat. (I haven't seen the box and I'm just guessing).
LIER ONE

Postby 4nik8 » Fri May 07, 2010 5:52 pm

one bigger box, coming up!
4nik8

Postby Ninth Delegate » Fri May 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Add a power source and a light bulb to the box and create yourself an illuminating room decoration.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby 4nik8 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:33 pm

I love the smell of melted rubber Fury mask in the morning
4nik8

Postby wargod » Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

post the price up as soon as you can
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
wargod

Postby triscender » Fri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

whats the status on these?
triscender

Postby LIER ONE » Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

I emailed the guy last night. Just got a email:

"We hope to have the web-site up by the end of the month. Pictures for you to post on the boards, a little taste, I should be able to send you next week. We hope you all as excited as we are for these. These are a product that has never been seen for this movie. It will be worth the wait."

I'll keep you guys updated as I receive info.
LIER ONE

Postby LIER ONE » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 pm

The reason I was asking about overseas shipping on another thread was that the guy is almost finished with the FURY MASKS and since a large population of the WARRIORS fandom is from overseas, he knows there will be orders from UK, Germany etc. and at the moment the shipping is expensive overseas (I always used a company account for shipping so I don't know what good rates are to tell him) This will be the first stuff he is shipping so he can't get a discount rate yet. Below is the email he sent me after like three weeks of not hearing from him:

Hey Lier,
  I am happy to tell you that the boxes are done for display photos and I should have the site up by the end of July. I think you will like the way these came out and hope the rest of the forum likes them too. We have enjoyed making these and think that other fans will want these too. Each mask is painted when we receive the orders and even if two people order the same scheme from the movie, each of the masks will be different. The artist will do something to each mask to make it "one of a kind". Each box is handmade too. I have a little issue with shipping. I know you were in the patch business and did shipping overseas, so maybe you can help. I was looking at the forums and see there are many fans overseas. I see they have been talking about pricey shipping costs from here in the US. The box is the following: 14"LONG X 7" WIDE X 4 1/2" DEEP. It is about 3-4 lbs. Right now, my shipping, which I do not want to make money on, is $23. Is that too high? Will that sway people not to buy? Please advise. Thanks for all your help so far. I have started on your mask and I think you will be totally happy. I hope to have pics for you to post in the next few weeks. Thanks again.

I told him I would ask you guys and get back to him. I thought that I would never hear from this dude again and this was some dumb fluke but after like three weeks he got back to me. From the way he has been talking, these might be good. So is that too high for shipping on that? Would you pay that?
LIER ONE

Postby Ninth Delegate » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 pm

$23 is the average going rate to ship a series 2 warriors figure over here to the UK, to give you some comparison, so I would say that price for the mask shipping sounds fair.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 pm

according to usps, that should be $31.40, based on the dimensions and weight
4nik8

Next

Return to Warriors Bazaar