ZOO YORK BOARDS ON EBAY!!!

Discuss merchandise and other items for sale or trade.

Re: ZOO YORK BOARDS ON EBAY!!!

Postby CyrusRiff » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

If you have any Alien Workshop decks from 92-95 Id give you this like a shot!
CyrusRiff

Postby LIER ONE » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 pm

As I am really not a collector of skate decks, I have nothing to trade ya. Besides the WARRIORS inspired decks (which I posted here ZOO YORK & CREATURE) I have a re-issue Mike McGill, a Per Welinder original double kick and two signed HR PUFFNSTUFF decks. I have plenty of WARRIORS items I am willing to trade for it :D
LIER ONE

Postby CyrusRiff » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Ah man -I feel so terrible! You'll find it someday I'm sure. My friend who owns a skateshop had the whole set -his house got robbed they took the boards and his huge collection of star wars toys -he was dangerous to be around for a few months after, don't think he ever got over it! He had one of the Fuct Planet Of the Apes deck as well -which really are rare as rocking-horse shit
CyrusRiff

Postby CyrusRiff » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am

I just sold the Riffs deck for £90 -total bargain.
I think if you're collecting anything like this, any small set where each piece is nice on its own -if you can't get them all, just pick your favorite and sell the rest or you'll just drive yourself mad! I know this well. Most of my friends collect something or other avidly. One friend who's room looks like an 80s toy/60s mod culture/vintage skateboard/graffiti museum actually gave up trying to get these decks a while ago -he had 3 and it drove him mad. Im gonna tell him later on today how stupid he was for selling the Furies one :)
I myself have gone insane trying to buy certain comics -lifes too short.
Have to admit though, after joining this site I've realized Im missing a Moon Runners jacket from my life D:
CyrusRiff

Postby turnbull gbr » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 am

I was gonna bid on your deck but ive only just got out of bed, it says it finished with no bids?
Bet you wish your reserve wasn't so high when i bid £170 on it 6 months ago.
turnbull gbr

Postby CyrusRiff » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeah, I'm kicking myself. Sorry about that. The only reason I didn't email you before was because I didn't need the money anymore -I was a D**K!!
Sorry man.
They'll pop up again. I've seen some stupidly rare boards on sale lately. People are broke these days!
CyrusRiff

Postby Eliga11 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 am

I've just gotten into collecting boards, mainly because I'm getting my first apartment (owning) and I wanted to set up a more modern day skate wall to reflect a big part of my life but also to represent new york. If I knew then what I knew now... I would have collected a lot of skateboards back when I started skating.

In any case just looking for a wall with some decks people can appreciate.

I really like that kaws x zoo deck.. but it looks like it's about 1,000 dollars. that's pretty rough!

As of now, I have that blue zoo york signed deck, mainly got it for the proposed "Harold Hunter" signature

and I got the Zoo 911 Tribute deck.
Eliga11

Postby CyrusRiff » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 am

This is a bargain - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-RARE-ZO ... 2568d7a63f

That 911 tribute board you have is sweet. They came out with the Warriors boards. I think if you have a certain colour stain on top then its worth even more. My friend has the Jenna Jameson deck -that goes for a lot
CyrusRiff

Postby CyrusRiff » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:03 am

is this the signed board you're talking about? http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... m=1&itbs=1 ...thats a stunner
CyrusRiff

Postby ILLER... » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm

i'm gonna start searching for that warriors one.
a slightly used one would be okay since i am gonna be putting it to use.
ILLER...

Postby CyrusRiff » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 am

k' everyone -I have to move house, huge move across the country aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Im willing to sell this if the price is right, any offers? I really don't want to sell it but times is tough. I don't want to put it on ebay as they'll take such a huge chunk -can't believe Im writing this!!! :(
CyrusRiff

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm

CyrusRiff wrote:k' everyone -I have to move house, huge move across the country aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Im willing to sell this if the price is right, any offers? I really don't want to sell it but times is tough. I don't want to put it on ebay as they'll take such a huge chunk -can't believe Im writing this!!! :(

Sell what?
turnbull gbr

Postby CyrusRiff » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm

the Warriors board I posted a picture of months back -showing off basically. To be honest Im still not sure, things are really hectic and I genuinely might have to sell it -its pretty much one of the only things I have thats worth anything! I will say this though -even if I don't sell it now, I probably will in the future and it will definitely be to one of you guys
CyrusRiff

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 pm

CyrusRiff wrote:the Warriors board I posted a picture of months back -showing off basically. To be honest Im still not sure, things are really hectic and I genuinely might have to sell it -its pretty much one of the only things I have thats worth anything! I will say this though -even if I don't sell it now, I probably will in the future and it will definitely be to one of you guys

Well PM Lier one if you are selling it.
turnbull gbr

Postby rasko » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:56 pm

rasko

PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Bazaar