We need new MERCH!!!!

Discuss merchandise and other items for sale or trade.
LIER ONE

We need new MERCH!!!!

Post by LIER ONE »

It has been a while since there has been any new merchandise released for our little flick and what has been released has become stale. It seems as if only 80stees.com is the only licensee who has expanded on their initial license, making new shirts. Beincogneato supposedly had ALL these plans to make costumes and bobble heads and all this other stuff and crapped out after the first round of costumes (which SUCKED!!! and were predictable). I guess it must stink tho, that the ones sold on eBay BLOW theirs away. I would have made replicas of gangs not available anywhere (there are SO many gangs at the conclave. I have SATAN MOTHERS, SAVAGE HUNS, ELECTRIC ELIMINATORS, TURNBULL ACs and ORPHANS, MOONRUNNERS, they could have done ANY of those or the 50 others we see.) I'm getting off the subject. The BASEBALL FURIES statue that SIDESHOW was supposed to do failed before they even produced it. It did look TERRIBLE!!! I know some of the license holders read this forum, so I am asking for some new products. Hey, I would even like a new DVD. SOMETHING!! Hey SATANSMOTHER09, please make a new costume replica. I would love a MINI-MATE figure set or maybe a BEARBRICK. List anything that you would like produced (ex: COSTUME REPLICA, TOY, CLOTHING etc) and also post anything that you have heard is/might be coming out.

Cochese

Re: We need new MERCH!!!!

Post by Cochese »

LIER ONE wrote:It has been a while since there has been any new merchandise released for our little flick and what has been released has become stale. It seems as if only 80stees.com is the only licensee who has expanded on their initial license, making new shirts. Beincogneato supposedly had ALL these plans to make costumes and bobble heads and all this other stuff and crapped out after the first round of costumes (which SUCKED!!! and were predictable). I guess it must stink tho, that the ones sold on eBay BLOW theirs away. I would have made replicas of gangs not available anywhere (there are SO many gangs at the conclave. I have SATAN MOTHERS, SAVAGE HUNS, ELECTRIC ELIMINATORS, TURNBULL ACs and ORPHANS, MOONRUNNERS, they could have done ANY of those or the 50 others we see.) I'm getting off the subject. The BASEBALL FURIES statue that SIDESHOW was supposed to do failed before they even produced it. It did look TERRIBLE!!! I know some of the license holders read this forum, so I am asking for some new products. Hey, I would even like a new DVD. SOMETHING!! Hey SATANSMOTHER09, please make a new costume replica. I would love a MINI-MATE figure set or maybe a BEARBRICK. List anything that you would like produced (ex: COSTUME REPLICA, TOY, CLOTHING etc) and also post anything that you have heard is/might be coming out.
I would like a set of Warriors Russian Dolls. How long we looking at?
Don't f**k with The Wongs!

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

I'm still holding out for a Snowball figure. I've seen a few custom ones made with a Cleon body, but frankly, they looked crap.
For how easy the Orphans T-shirt is to replicate, none of the unofficial sellers have got it right.
I'd like to see an expanded range of patches from china

On the subject of patches; word of warning for those getting the 3 peice set that includeds the Rogues patch off ebay. The quality is top notch, but the warbird is approx 15 inch and is WAYYYY too big for the back of a vest (unless you're over 7ft). The rocker is slimmer as well and the letters more embossed.

I'd like a new range of figures that each comes with their own diorama stand that can slot together with the others to form one big backdrop. It won't happen though.

Maybe we can get that son of the Harvard teacher to sell us some of his Orphans blankets ;)
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

triscender

Post by triscender »

hahah orphans blankets thats classic

wargod

Post by wargod »

I found something online that I will be posting in 3 days that I will have purchased unless one of you sneeky devils get it before me. I have been snickering to myself everytime I go look at it.

ILLER...

Post by ILLER... »

i have nil patience, welcome back

wargod

Post by wargod »

Ok guys I havent heard anything back from Lierone yet so Ill post it up. I found another Ajax belt buckle. Check it out and get your wallets ready.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170732696054?ss ... 1426.l2649

Cochese

Post by Cochese »

wargod wrote:Ok guys I havent heard anything back from Lierone yet so Ill post it up. I found another Ajax belt buckle. Check it out and get your wallets ready.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170732696054?ss ... 1426.l2649
You may find you have less competition than you fear.

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

Cochese wrote:
wargod wrote:Ok guys I havent heard anything back from Lierone yet so Ill post it up. I found another Ajax belt buckle. Check it out and get your wallets ready.
ya never know - there have been numerous, spirited "ajax belt" discussions over the years
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Cochese

Post by Cochese »

4nik8 wrote:
Cochese wrote:
ya never know - there have been numerous, spirited "ajax belt" discussions over the years
Oh, okay, I stand corrected.

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

I got ur PM WARGOD, THANKS!! Don't have the $$ for this now. I'm sure another will come along again.

turnbull gbr

Post by turnbull gbr »

LIER ONE wrote:I got ur PM WARGOD, THANKS!! Don't have the $$ for this now. I'm sure another will come along again.
I've got one for you Lier, been meaning to send it for months but really busy.

turnbull gbr

Post by turnbull gbr »

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

We are coming on a year since I made this topic and we still have not gotten anything new. Thankfully BEINCOGNEATO has stopped making their costumes (they are no longer on their site).80s tees has not made a new Tee in a year. SM09 has expanded but the MR jacket was less than stellar and his SH jacket was OK too. 2014 is the 35th anniversary,so we are probably going to have to wait until then.

TheSurgeon

Post by TheSurgeon »