The warriors typography

Discuss merchandise and other items for sale or trade.
darkwarriors

The warriors typography

Post by darkwarriors »

Hail everybody, i will love have the typography of the movie THE WARRIORS, can you help me in this search ??

Thanks, bye.

Sorry but i'm french and the warriors bazaar is maybe not make for my topic because i speak and write english so worse .
Last edited by darkwarriors on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adam88

Re: The warriors typography

Post by adam88 »

Hello welcome, don't worry, your English is not bad.  Its better then some who were born knowing it.  You should first go to the proving grounds, and then when your down, I'll help.  Enjoy your stay my friend.

alexfugazi

Post by alexfugazi »

adam88- I don't know about you, but I wasn't born knowing English.  It was my first language...but I had to learn it first!  :lol:

adam88

Post by adam88 »

alexfugazi, you don't have to be sarcastic.  You knew what I meant, theres no need for sarcastic remarks.  I thought we were all friends here.

alexfugazi

Post by alexfugazi »

I was just joking!  It's hard to judge intent through text-only.
Sigh.

back2coney

Post by back2coney »

darkwarriors wrote: Hail everybody, i will love have the typography of the movie THE WARRIORS, can you help me in this search ??

Thanks, bye.

Sorry but i'm french and the warriors bazaar is maybe not make for my topic because i speak and write english so worse .
Hiya, sorry but I don't know where you can pick that font up. If you go to http://www.abstractfont.com you will find many awesome downloadable fonts.
I guess that it's possible to make your own font using some sort of software, I havn't looked into that yet. You may just have to replicate the font using photoshop and export it into another programe that can turn it into a font.
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "

[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]

adam88

Post by adam88 »

I suppose it is alexfugazi, thats why I try not to joke with people.  People can be very paranoid nowadays.