Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

A forum dedicated to the rumoured remake of The Warriors.

Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Nite Run » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Hello, I created a fan trailer for the Warriors remake. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwLRUai6K0
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbk2ef.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nite Run
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Texas, U.S.A

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby union_jack » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

pretty cool man =]

id just like to know where you got the trailer music from or did you just cut it from the trailer where there was no dialogue?
Image
User avatar
union_jack
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:57 am
Location: UK

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby wargod » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 pm

where did you get the pic of james dean waering a warriors vest and it had angelina jolee (or how ever the hell you spell it)
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby wargod » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:48 pm

wargod wrote:where did you get the pic of james dean wearing a warriors vest and it had angelina jolee (or how ever the hell you spell it)
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Suburban Warlord » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 pm

I gotta say, I enjoyed that trailer. Did you make that yourself Nite Run? If so,
maybe YOU should produce the remake, lol! So is Lawrence Fishburne playing
"Cyrus"? I'm confused, did you just piece that together from your head and
various sources, or is that actual content from the remake?
User avatar
Suburban Warlord
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Suburban Warlord » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 pm

So check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzOJm-Okzy8&NR=1

It showcases all of the actors for all of the major roles. So is this a faithful
remake with the same characters (and hopefully set in NYC)?

I have to admit, I am getting slightly pumped here. I'm not trying to be a
Judas, but if they are going to take a shot at a faithful revision of the
original, then I am open-minded towards that.
User avatar
Suburban Warlord
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Nite Run » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:50 pm

union_jack wrote:pretty cool man =]

id just like to know where you got the trailer music from or did you just cut it from the trailer where there was no dialogue?


thanks : )

I have the song for the original trailer on CD. It's "Betrayal (Sorcerer Theme)" from "Tangerine Dream", so I used that. 
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbk2ef.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nite Run
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Texas, U.S.A

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Nite Run » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 pm

wargod wrote:where did you get the pic of james dean waering a warriors vest and it had angelina jolee (or how ever the hell you spell it)


I created a banner a long time ago with actors/actresses that might fit the new roles. They were Rosario Dawson, James Franco, Anthony Mackie, etc. I added some Warriors vests to the banner, and used a part of it for the video.
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbk2ef.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nite Run
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Texas, U.S.A

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Nite Run » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Suburban Warlord wrote:I gotta say, I enjoyed that trailer. Did you make that yourself Nite Run? If so,
maybe YOU should produce the remake, lol! So is Lawrence Fishburne playing
"Cyrus"? I'm confused, did you just piece that together from your head and
various sources, or is that actual content from the remake?


Yes, I made the video a few days ago for fun. I am not sure if Fishburne will play Cyrus, but he seems to be a very popular choice. The video is a fan trailer, it is not actual content from the remake (I wish it was..lol). thanks.
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbk2ef.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nite Run
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Texas, U.S.A

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby union_jack » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Nite Run wrote:
union_jack wrote:pretty cool man =]

id just like to know where you got the trailer music from or did you just cut it from the trailer where there was no dialogue?


thanks : )

I have the song for the original trailer on CD. It's "Betrayal (Sorcerer Theme)" from "Tangerine Dream", so I used that. 


thanks man i was wondering where to find that music i love it!! :)
Image
User avatar
union_jack
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:57 am
Location: UK

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Nite Run » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Suburban Warlord wrote:So check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzOJm-Okzy8&NR=1

It showcases all of the actors for all of the major roles. So is this a faithful
remake with the same characters (and hopefully set in NYC)?

I have to admit, I am getting slightly pumped here. I'm not trying to be a
Judas, but if they are going to take a shot at a faithful revision of the
original, then I am open-minded towards that.


pretty cool stuff, I like the selections.
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbk2ef.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nite Run
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Texas, U.S.A

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Nite Run » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 pm

union_jack wrote:
Nite Run wrote:
union_jack wrote:pretty cool man =]

id just like to know where you got the trailer music from or did you just cut it from the trailer where there was no dialogue?


thanks : )

I have the song for the original trailer on CD. It's "Betrayal (Sorcerer Theme)" from "Tangerine Dream", so I used that. 


thanks man i was wondering where to find that music i love it!! :)


you're welcome, enjoy!
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbk2ef.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nite Run
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Texas, U.S.A

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Suburban Warlord » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 am

Pfffft. Apologies. Perhaps I should read the comments and stuff on Youtube when
I post a video. That link I posted is just somebody's imagination going off. It has
nothing to do with actuality. I saw it and just wanted to see it for legit. Still a
cool thought tho. Unfortunately, I guess Tony Scott's lame movie is still gonna
blow major chunks.  :(
User avatar
Suburban Warlord
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby wargod » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Suburban Warlord wrote:I gotta say, I enjoyed that trailer. Did you make that yourself Nite Run? If so,
maybe YOU should produce the remake, lol! So is Lawrence Fishburne playing
"Cyrus"? I'm confused, did you just piece that together from your head and
various sources, or is that actual content from the remake?



its parts from the warriors,bronx warriors,outsiders i think
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Warriors Remake Fan Trailer

Postby Suburban Warlord » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm

wargod wrote:
Suburban Warlord wrote:I gotta say, I enjoyed that trailer. Did you make that yourself Nite Run? If so,
maybe YOU should produce the remake, lol! So is Lawrence Fishburne playing
"Cyrus"? I'm confused, did you just piece that together from your head and
various sources, or is that actual content from the remake?



its parts from the warriors,bronx warriors,outsiders i think


I am pretty sure I recognized 'The Wongs' from 'The Wanderers' as well.  8)
User avatar
Suburban Warlord
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Next

Return to Warriors Remake

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron