my remake is gold

A forum dedicated to the rumoured remake of The Warriors.
Post Reply
All Grown Up
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

my remake is gold

Post by All Grown Up »

I have been planning on makeing a remake of the warriors for years, I have a script and everything. It takes place after a nuclear war that whiped out millions of people. the people that lived started to relize that land is all they have left they start to claim land and form these gangs. Then from there it pretty much follows the same story line of the original exept cyrus wants to take over the world with the gangs insted of just the city. I did it in a post apocoliptic time because I felt that was the only way I could do it without using alot of guns like the so called remake now is probably going to have. give me your thoughts on my real remake
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

Zen444
Rank: Punk
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:47 pm

my remake is gold

Post by Zen444 »

Wow, way to go Richard Kelly style.

(Richard Kelly wrote a Post Apocolyptic version of the movie Holes.)

All Grown Up
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

my remake is gold

Post by All Grown Up »

thanks!
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

Zen444
Rank: Punk
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:47 pm

Re: my remake is gold

Post by Zen444 »

And yes I forgot to mention, it was good.

User avatar
zubi q
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: Oxford, England

Re: my remake is gold

Post by zubi q »

you should make that into a real movie!

Ben
Rank: Bopper
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: London

Re: my remake is gold

Post by Ben »

From what you have said here I like it in general but a few things are not clear to me..

Is there still a government/police force in your post-apocolyptic world?  If not it really makes no sense because the gangs would own it all anyway and so I don't see a need for the meeting other than to agree to keep up the world wide general truce that they had to negotiate to have the meeting in the first place.

Why wouldn't there be many guns?  If millions have been wiped out by nuclear war and our society is finished guns will surely be just sitting there waiting to be picked up.

Also if its a world-wide thing are your Warriors trying to get home from the meeting on a much bigger scale?  Like bopping from NY to Mexico or something?

User avatar
War-Dog
Rank: Bopper
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:33 pm
Location: In Your Closet..
Contact:

Re: my remake is gold

Post by War-Dog »

No dude,that's just not Warriors.Sounds more like one of those fairytales where the heroes always win at the end.

You need something more solid.You've actually given me an idea to write my own script...
[url=http://s13.invisionfree.com/The_Warriors_Movie/index.php?act=idx][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Wolf_S/wardogsigcopy8we.jpg[/img][/url]
^^[color=orange]My Warriors Forum(Click The Sig)[/color][color=blue]Staff Needed[/color]^^

All Grown Up
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: my remake is gold

Post by All Grown Up »

Ben wrote: From what you have said here I like it in general but a few things are not clear to me..

Is there still a government/police force in your post-apocolyptic world?  If not it really makes no sense because the gangs would own it all anyway and so I don't see a need for the meeting other than to agree to keep up the world wide general truce that they had to negotiate to have the meeting in the first place.

Why wouldn't there be many guns?  If millions have been wiped out by nuclear war and our society is finished guns will surely be just sitting there waiting to be picked up.

Also if its a world-wide thing are your Warriors trying to get home from the meeting on a much bigger scale?  Like bopping from NY to Mexico or something?
No there is no law, just land/turf, and the meeting was called by cyrus because he wanted to take over the wourld with all the gangs of New York. He wold one by one take over every state in america then from there take over countries, and continents.
I put no guns because I think it would not be the warriors, thats the main reason I put it in a post-apocolyptic time era, and the meeting still takes place in the Bronx.
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

warriorbloods
Rank: New Blood
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:50 pm

Re: my remake is gold

Post by warriorbloods »

i thinks its ok but i was thinking they could make a movie showin cleon forming the warriors and how it all got started,kinda like godfather part 2,or they could make a movie showing some events that took place leading up 2 the meeting kinda of on the same lines as the video game.

All Grown Up
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: my remake is gold

Post by All Grown Up »

War-Dog wrote: No dude,that's just not Warriors.Sounds more like one of those fairytales where the heroes always win at the end.

You need something more solid.You've actually given me an idea to write my own script...
Go ahead and make it if you want to, because I have abbandend that idea ever since I heard a remake was already comeing out. Its just stupid to make a remake of a movie that already has a remake.It sucks though because I was planning on taking my script to Paramount Pictures  when I heard about the so called "remake".
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

All Grown Up
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: my remake is gold

Post by All Grown Up »

warriorbloods wrote: i thinks its ok but i was thinking they could make a movie showin cleon forming the warriors and how it all got started,kinda like godfather part 2,or they could make a movie showing some events that took place leading up 2 the meeting kinda of on the same lines as the video game.
Tey did that in the game and I thought it was pretty stupid to have him with the destroyers. They should have him with the Riffs or some big gang.
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

cowboy rules
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:27 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: my remake is gold

Post by cowboy rules »

cyrus123 wrote:
warriorbloods wrote: i thinks its ok but i was thinking they could make a movie showin cleon forming the warriors and how it all got started,kinda like godfather part 2,or they could make a movie showing some events that took place leading up 2 the meeting kinda of on the same lines as the video game.
Tey did that in the game and I thought it was pretty stupid to have him with the destroyers. They should have him with the Riffs or some big gang.
I disagree. The Warriors are meant to be an Unknown gang and if Cleon was from the Riffs or something they would have known who the Warriors were.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"

Zen444
Rank: Punk
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:47 pm

Re: my remake is gold

Post by Zen444 »

If the world was wiped out by nukes, gun would be scarce. And few shreds of government would exist.

And PS: The Warriors did win in the end.

MrVess
Rank: Electric Eliminator
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:11 pm

Re: my remake is gold

Post by MrVess »

I have a 'script'
...
>makeing
>whiped
>relize
>insted
>apocoliptic
>alot
...

Ye Jove almighty...

birdy13
Rank: Satans Mother
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:39 am
Location: bellflower california

Re: my remake is gold

Post by birdy13 »

Yeah that remake sucks
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/birdy_thirteen/merry.jpg[/img]

Post Reply