sameul l. jackson should be cleon

A forum dedicated to the rumoured remake of The Warriors.
Oxygen

sameul l. jackson should be cleon

Post by Oxygen »

I think Samuel l. jackson should be cleon. Im a huge fan of his movies Ive seen almost every movie hes been in.I think he would be a perfect Cleon.I can imagine him going "you just soldier and keep your mouth shut!" and all of the other Cleon lines.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

xXxWarrior4LifexXx

Re: sameul l. jackson should be cleon

Post by xXxWarrior4LifexXx »

Yeah but one thing Hes too freakin old a lol but i could imagine him being cleon lol

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

Yes but if you've seen him in any of his newer movies he looks alot younger. They do make up effects and stuff.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

All Grown Up

Post by All Grown Up »

cleon24 wrote: ya but have you seen him in some new movies he looks younger than he is and they could make him look younger
yeah. I agree, and he definately has the voice for it.
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

come_out_2_play
Location: in a dumpster next to the wonder wheel....(Newhaven,England)

Post by come_out_2_play »

i think he could pull it off! ;)
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/ajax2006/come____12.jpg[/img]

Zen444

Post by Zen444 »

xXxWarrior4LifexXx wrote: Yeah but one thing Hes too freakin old a lol but i could imagine him being cleon lol
Agreed, too old.

the wigan warrior
Warrior

Post by the wigan warrior »

i think samuel l. jackson is the perfect cleon! and i think many people will be a unimpressed when theyve watched the film cause someone like 50cent or some other rapper who cant act will play the part just so they can boost their reputation as a hard mo fo..
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/66ext/2wfn1qu.jpg[/img]

thefro

Post by thefro »

he would be the best, infortunetely the movies not even gona have warriors
awsomness comes in violent weapons

All Grown Up

Post by All Grown Up »

thefro wrote: he would be the best, infortunetely the movies not even gona have warriors
the movie is going to have warriors, it says the warriors is still going to be the name of the gang
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Post by Cowboy79 »

Yeah but they won't have the same names it won't be Cleon, Cowboy, Snow, Fox, Swan, Ajax,Cochise,Vermin, and Rembrandt so I've got no clue why all these topics say:*Blank* Should be *Blank* Don't you see it says The Warriors (2006) Not a Remake. Stop making topics like this.

NoLimitSoldier

Post by NoLimitSoldier »

Cowboy79 wrote: Yeah but they won't have the same names it won't be Cleon, Cowboy, Snow, Fox, Swan, Ajax,Cochise,Vermin, and Rembrandt so I've got no clue why all these topics say:*Blank* Should be *Blank* Don't you see it says The Warriors (2006) Not a Remake. Stop making topics like this.
I agree, but if they did (LOL) Samuel L Jackson is a great actor but way too old 2 play Cleon. I think Mekhi Phifer (Clockers, Paid In Full, 8 Mile, etc.) would make the best choice. Or maybe Idris Elba (Stringer Bell-The Wire) But that's all hypothetically
You dropped the gun?!?! That is not gangsta, that is so not gangsta!

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Actually, if anything Samuel Jackson would make a perfect Cyrus, you know with the way he projects his voice and all.  But anyway, I am tired of Samuel L. Jackson getting killed off anyway.  I mean look at Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Jackie Brown, Good Fellas etc.  Yes he did play a lot of legendary roles without getting killed off, even his last movie Black Snake Moan, he did great in and didn't die.  So I would like him to play Cyrus, but if he doesn't, thats alright.

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

adam88 wrote: Actually, if anything Samuel Jackson would make a perfect Cyrus, you know with the way he projects his voice and all.  But anyway, I am tired of Samuel L. Jackson getting killed off anyway.  I mean look at Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Jackie Brown, Good Fellas etc.  Yes he did play a lot of legendary roles without getting killed off, even his last movie Black Snake Moan, he did great in and didn't die.  So I would like him to play Cyrus, but if he doesn't, thats alright.
id sat more like mesai, lol
S.Ritson

SDvermin

Post by SDvermin »

i thought its not a remake so their wouldnt even be a character of cleon? im confused about how its gonna work if its set in la and dosent have the warriors....but to stay on subject hypothetically speaking samuel jackson would make a great cleon
cash.rules.everything.around.me
[img]http://a734.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/114/s_c8fc44d7b47ce1b831fca1357f868b55.jpg[/img]

adam88

Post by adam88 »

you got a point stevo, it is more like masai lol.