new movie new game ??

A forum dedicated to the rumoured remake of The Warriors.
The Warriors !!!

new movie new game ??

Post by The Warriors !!! »

if theres a new movie then there must be a new game
GET YOUR OWN SIG!

SharpEdges

Re: new movie new game ??

Post by SharpEdges »

Of course there's going to be a new game based on the new film..as well as lots of new merchandise etc...this is being done by MTV remember...they're going to cash in on as much as they can...who knows what the films going to be like...if the film's any good, tthey may well bring out a descent game to match...who would have known that the original warriors game would have been soo good....i honestly(as big a fan of the warriors film as i am) didn't expect the game to be as good as it was...so we're all just going to have to hold tight and see how things pan out... :doubt:
520x220 SIGS ONLY!

swan_jax

Post by swan_jax »

SharpEdges wrote:

Of course there's going to be a new game based on the new film..as well as lots of new merchandise etc...this is being done by MTV remember...they're going to cash in on as much as they can...who knows what the films going to be like...if the film's any good, tthey may well bring out a descent game to match...who would have known that the original warriors game would have been soo good....i honestly(as big a fan of the warriors film as i am) didn't expect the game to be as good as it was...so we're all just going to have to hold tight and see how things pan out... :doubt:
i doubt they would bring a game and merchandise because no one even knows its release date and it looks like crap allready from everything ive read.

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

If they do make a new game can you make your own gang in the storyline if you want? Battle
the warriors in the game or something.
[color=gray]Those was some desperate dudes!
Hey so were we![/color]

Junkie-LC

Post by Junkie-LC »

Guess so, If theres more gangs and better story lines I'd get it  :)

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

[color=p gray]I hope they have acters who are "Act" like The organl warriors. The 1979s verson was the best
I've seen. I play the warriors game almost everday. :D Almost play it more then wwe smackdown
vs raw 06. And thats a good thing :|[/color]
Hey so were we![/color]

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

they will be a new game always is lol, even for new versions on films we all know that
S.Ritson

Craig

Post by Craig »

They didn't make a game for the remake/re-envisioning of Dawn of the Dead that came out in 2004, and the Dawn of the Dead franchise was probably bigger than The Warriors.

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

That really lays on the fans doesnt it? Many people like to kill dead people..other people likes to
be in a gang and fight other gangs.
  :|
Hey so were we![/color]

Rush2112

Post by Rush2112 »

I'm sure there will be a new game to go along with the movie, but it's gonna be a gangsta' fest wth pimped cars and crap like that.  I think thell do the game and make a soundtrack and be like other MTV movies.
[url=http://www.maverickcometclub.org][img]http://www.maverickcometclub.org/logo.gif[/img][/url]

soldierthemiddle

Post by soldierthemiddle »

they are most likely going to make a game which will mot likely do(and be) terrible but 1 thing i would think would be cool if there was a small bonus feature which allowed you to play as the real warriors in an atari type game like how the game did it with armys of the night. so all the kids who buy this new game and dont know of the real warriors will be confused nd fans of the real warriors will be reminded of it
[img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/soldierinthemiddle/cochese-1.jpg[/img]

swan_jax

Post by swan_jax »

soldierthemiddle wrote: they are most likely going to make a game which will mot likely do(and be) terrible but 1 thing i would think would be cool if there was a small bonus feature which allowed you to play as the real warriors in an atari type game like how the game did it with armys of the night. so all the kids who buy this new game and dont know of the real warriors will be confused nd fans of the real warriors will be reminded of it
that sounds sick man.
soldierthemiddle wrote: that sounds sick man. i would buy it if it had that.

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

What if they maked it like Grand theft auto? Drive cars lol jk. Or make your own warrior.
Hey so were we![/color]

taylor

Post by taylor »

^ driving cars funny joke hahaha ::) :doubt:    playing as a blood or crib would be cool and makeing your own gang members like with scars and wounds and stuff it would be very cool
"the truce... is it still on"

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

Since they already made a orignal warriors game. They might let the player make there own gang
and let them play as old story like the orignal warriors if they did man i would play that game
until year 2010 lol maybe.
Hey so were we![/color]