Four Brothers Trailer

The theatre is the only place to talk about movies!

Four Brothers Trailer

Postby Hippy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:26 am

At first by the way it looked I almost thought it was the warriors.... that and the strange looking thugs...espicially that guy with hockey mask.....
Always be awhile, Not here much so don\'t expect much of a response
Hippy

Four Brothers Trailer

Postby GonzoNYC » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:26 pm

That's funny..I thought the same thing. But I always though the Stygian Triplets in Kevin Smith's Dogma, who wear rollerblades and beat up people with hockey sticks, were a Warriors influence.
GonzoNYC

Four Brothers Trailer

Postby Hippy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:48 pm

GonzoNYC wrote:That's funny..I thought the same thing. But I always though the Stygian Triplets in Kevin Smith's Dogma, who wear rollerblades and beat up people with hockey sticks, were a Warriors influence.
They Were actually....

Same with Family guy when the nuns drive by in the bus with Rulers in Wish upon A Weinstein
Always be awhile, Not here much so don\'t expect much of a response
Hippy

Four Brothers Trailer

Postby Kartoon » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:39 pm

well lets be happy it wasnt the warriors.....i dont know how i feel about andre 3000 (on of the black guys, hes from the rap group Outkast) playing anyone from the movie :P i will still most likly watch this movie. it looked good....well decent anyway. i like that guy Mark....even if he was marky mark when i was a kid
[center]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/feb12banner.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/1000bar.jpg[/img]
Kartoon

Four Brothers Trailer

Postby SoldierHeavyMuscle » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:52 pm

Juniper wrote:
GonzoNYC wrote:That's funny..I thought the same thing. But I always though the Stygian Triplets in Kevin Smith's Dogma, who wear rollerblades and beat up people with hockey sticks, were a Warriors influence.
They Were actually....

Same with Family guy when the nuns drive by in the bus with Rulers in Wish upon A Weinstein
ha! i always thought the same thing, about that episode!! i'm actually surprised that "family guy" hasn't done a more obvious reference to the warriors! they do a lot of old 70's and 80's movie, and music bit's. peter, and brian the dog in warriors vests, running from the furie's!! lol :lol: or better yet, stewie and brian!! 2funny!!! :lol: :lol:
Tried to give the devil my soul...
She said i had nothing to bargain with...
SoldierHeavyMuscle

Return to The Movie Theatre [Movie Chat]