Edge's Story ~fin~

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.

Re: Edge's Story

Postby BaseballFury100 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Wow man, hands down one of the best fan fics i have ever read. keep it up.
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/SuperMario1000/BASEBALLFURY100BETTASIG-1.jpg[/img]
BaseballFury100

Postby papa arnold » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm

I agree with BF100. This is a great Fan Fic and as wekk speak i am typing up one of my own about an unkown gang on the list (on the main site) so the chaoter will be up soon enough tonight!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby Dud » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Thank you both, I'm not going to repeat what I said in your respective threads, but I do appreciate your comments.  :D

Anyway, here's the next chapter. Not too much action in it, but the next chapter (which I'll get up in a few days' time) will probably make up for it. Enjoy.  8)

August 24, 1979
4:04 pm

The train pulled to a stop and the eight of us climbed off. Daz and I were leading the group, Arson was watching over the younger guys in the middle, whilst Lance and Jackson brought up the rear. Daz was good – one of the best scouts in NYC – but even he didn’t know much about these Gladiators.

“These Gladiators have two leaders, really,” Daz told me as we aimlessly walked around looking for people to get some information out of. “There’s Caesar, who’s the brains, and Maximus, who is the brawn. Maximus is meant to be a pretty big cat.”

My mind went back to last week and the giant we had faced then. “He can’t be that tough, I’ve never heard of him.”

“Yeah, well, the Gladiators keep themselves to themselves; I really don’t know why they attacked us.”

“It’s those slimy JSBs,” I shook my head. “Those trust-fund punks must be paying off other gangs now that their links with the pigs are finished.” Daz opened his mouth to reply, but I grabbed him and pulled him back; I had spotted our first targets. Two guys, probably just on a small patrol, were just around the corner from us.

“Okay, Lance, Jacko, this is where you guys come in,” I addressed the group. “I want those guys over here. I want them hurt, but I want them to be able to talk.” Lance and Jackson headed off and – without much stealth – grabbed the guys, before beating them to the ground and dragging them over to where we stood waiting in the shadows.

“Okay, punks,” I grabbed the guys with one hand each and shoved them both up against the wall. “I wanna know some details, and you’re gonna give me them, or these menacing guys here behind me will beat them out of you. Understand?” Both nodded instantly, which made a change. “Alright then, now, where’s your hangout?”

“Near the pier... a big building... abandoned shipping,” One of them said slowly, the sense of defeat evident in his voice. “You can’t miss it.”

“Thank you,” I nodded, satisfied with the answer. “Now tell me, who’s the leader of this chicken-crap clique?”

“We’ve got two leaders,” The same one answered again. “Caesar and Maximus.”

I nodded again, and gave Daz a knowing look; he was right. “Final question: were either of you involved in the attack on the Saracens a few weeks ago?”

The guy who had answered me the last two questions wearily looked at his brother, who was looking down at the floor, before looking me straight in the eye. “Yes... both of us were.” He answered.

I nodded once more. “Thank you, you have been very helpful, and I’m sure these guys will take it easy on you because of this,” I released the guy, before pushing him into group of seven Saracens waiting behind me. As the first Gladiator fell, I turned to the one that had not yet spoken. “You haven’t been much help at all, I’m sure these guys won’t take it easy on you.” I headbutted him, released him from my grip and pushed him into the group, who had already wasted the first Gladiator. After the guy was close to being wasted, I pushed into the group, took a run up, and punted the guy in the head to finish him off.

“Two down,” I said determinedly, scanning the horizon for this hangout. “Many more to go.”
Last edited by Dud on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dud

Postby 4nik8 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:47 am

Dud wrote:...I'm not going to repeat what I said in your respective threads, but I do apreoacfte your comments. 

you do?

that sounds a bit painful
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby papa arnold » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:04 am

Night Chapter Dud, il be looking forward to see where you go from this...
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby the lady warrior » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:03 pm

keep it up dud fantastic and like you always do to me with this fan-fic you've kept me on the edge of my seat about this which i find cool, and thanx for your support and i have made a new chapter for the warriors-a love story and its chapter 10, adios and hope you make another satisfiying chapter of edges story!!
the lady warrior

Postby Dud » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Mmhmm, guess I better use my last post on this.

Just wanted to say thanks to both of you for your nice comments, I have replied in your stories as you know, and thank you both for your continued support.  :D

4nik8 wrote:
Dud wrote:...I'm not going to repeat what I said in your respective threads, but I do apreoacfte your comments. 

you do?

that sounds a bit painful

Hehe, it is very painful.  :oops:

Seriously though, I am very surprised that I managed to type that instead of 'appreciate', and also surprised that Google spellcheck didn't pick it up.  :doubt:
Dud

Postby Dud » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Craaaaaap. Thought I left a post here explaining my situation. Anyway, sorry for a lack of activity on my part for the last 10 days, laptop problems. However, new laptop for Christmas means I can resume with the story. So here we go.  8)

August 24, 1979
4:35 pm

The guy was pretty good at giving directions; we found the Gladiators’ hangout pretty easily when we got down to the pier. It was a big building with a Gladiators burner taking up most of the outside wall. The Gladiators’ burner consisted of a shield with a spear and a sword both laying diagonally across it with the word ‘Gladiators’ underneath. I pulled Nate aside:

“I want you to do a few pieces tonight,” I told him. “I want you to cross out that big burner there, and also leave a tag inside the hangout. Got it?” He nodded determinedly, and I nodded back, before standing in front of the team. “Alright guys, here goes, just remember these pricks destroyed our hangout and attacked us without provocation. It’s time to bust some of their heads in return.”

A few shouts came of “Yeah!” and “Alright!” came from the group, before I turned and led them up to the hangout doors. I stopped for a moment to slip on my knuckle dusters – they had served me well in my last brawl – before kicking open the door. There must’ve been around forty Gladiators in there, drinking; playing cards; the usual stuff.

“You punks wanna mess with the Saracens?” I yelled out, as every one of the forty heads turned to look at me. One of my guys must’ve picked up a glass bottle on the way up to the hangout, as one flew over my shoulder and smacked a nearby Gladiator in the face. I took that as my cue to charge, and rushed into the hangout.

The first guy I ran into didn’t even get a chance to throw a punch as I slammed a roundhouse right hook right into his temple; the guy was knocked out before he hit the floor. The second Gladiator actually managed to throw a punch, but I threw my left arm up to deflect it, before hitting him in the gut with a hard right to double him over. I then grabbed the winded Gladiator and slammed his head into my knee, doing all kinds of damage to his face in the process. I then came under attack from a Gladiator who jumped on my back, wrapped one of his arms around my neck and began delivering clumsy punches to me with his free hand. I disposed of him pretty quickly, however, by throwing him over my shoulder and kicking him once in the face. I made it four-for-four by taking out a Gladiator that was rushing at me using a chair, before seeing how the rest of my Saracens were faring:

Arson had a guy held up against the wall and was delivering hard shots to him, whilst Daz was rolling around on the floor with another Gladiator. Lance and Jackson were each taking on two guys, and the new bloods were really getting into it: Theo was swinging around a piece of wood, dropping Gladiators everywhere; Lenses was laying out Gladiators everywhere with some smart combos; and Nate was using his spray paint as a weapon, using it to blind Gladiators before taking them down. Yeah, it looked to be going well, and I yelled at Nate to begin tagging the wall. He began, and I watched his back, throwing punches and kicks in every direction.

However, the Gladiators regrouped and mobbed me, and I had to fight my way out of the crowd with the help of Lance. I then saw a pretty terrifying site: Nate squaring up to Maximus. Maximus was big, but nothing compared to the guy last week; he was maybe just slightly bigger than Jer. Nate threw one punch, but Maximus swatted it away and knocked Nate to the floor. Maximus straddled Nate, and went to punch him, but I broke free from the fracas and ran into Maximus shoulder-first, knocking him off Nate. Nate rolled away, and Maximus climbed to his feet as I regained my breath.

“You gotta be kidding me,” I muttered as Maximus picked up a steel pipe of the floor and pointed it threateningly at me, a smirk on his face. He then swung it towards me, and I did the only thing that seemed logical to me: trying to grab the pipe myself. I managed to grab it and we held it between ourselves for a moment, before both trying to get it. We struggled for a moment, and he looked to be getting the upper hand- until I leaned across the pipe and headbutted the giant square in the nose. I pulled the pipe out of his grasp, before taking a step forward and swinging the pipe at his head like I was trying to hit the pitch out of the ballpark. It connected sweetly, and the giant dropped to the floor unconscious. I looked around to see that we had cleared house and Nate was finally getting to work on that tag. I just wondered where the other leader was.

I found out a few moments later when a spindly little man came running into the hangout brandishing a knife, screaming cusses at us. Theo stuck his foot out and the guy ended up on the floor. I gave Theo an approving nod before straddling the guy and relieving him off his knife and holding it against his cheek.

“You Caesar?” The guy nodded. “What kind of chicken-crap name is that?” I laughed for a moment, before regaining my serious face. “Seriously though, you mess with the Saracens again, and this knife is gonna go in one cheek and come out the other. Got that?” The guy nodded again, and I pocketed the knife. Nate finished off his tag and we headed out of the hangout; I was proud of my Saracens today.
Dud

Postby nazzac » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Man it's long but it is good. Keep at it m8.
Nazzac The Living Legend: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11962.0

The Bangers(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10828.0

FURIES:Their Story(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10754.0
nazzac

Postby Dud » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Thanks nazzac, your comment is appreiciated and when you get your fan-fic up and running I'll be sure to head on over and return the favour. Heh, yeah, I know it's long, but that's because I can't find an appropriate place to split it into two parts.

Aaaaanyway, here's my next chapter. It's 400 words less, so hopefully that pleases you, haha. Enjoy.  8)

August 24, 1979
6:11 pm

We arrived back at the station and headed down to the hangout, but I was surprised to see Snake and Petey stood outside the hangout doors with a number of Saracens surrounding them. I sped up a little and got over to them.

“Hey, what’s going on?” I quickly asked them.

“Just been attacked by some JSBs,” Snake answered solemnly. “And apparently some Howitzers are on their way down as revenge for the beatin’ we gave them in that fight in the subway... Well, that’s what the chick on the radio said, anyway.”

“Something’s going on,” I said, silently cursing myself for not finding out some more information off Caesar. “On the same day I take a team down to Canarsie, the JSBs attack and the Howitzers come down from Bed-Stuy. What happened with the JSBs anyway?”

“Nothing much, just a small attack on the stores,” Snake shrugged. “The guys who were on patrol managed to let us know pretty quickly, and I sent some guys down with Pete to get it sorted.”

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly. “Well I get the feeling this attack by the Howitzers isn’t gonna be very big either. The guys know they’ll get wasted no matter how many guys they send down; they’re just trying to weaken us for something.”

“But what?” Snake said in frustration.

“I don’t know,” I shook my head. “But I get the feeling it’s gonna be bigger than everything that has happened today combined.”

“We just gonna have to sit tight and see what happens, I guess.”

“Screw that,” I sneered. “Tomorrow I’m gonna head on up to the JSBs' hangout and call Harry out. I wanna know what’s happening. If I have to lay out that slimy prick to stop this plan of his, I will.”

Just then Murphy came running around the corner. “Hey, the Howitzers are here!” He was followed in turn by two more soldiers who echoed his sentiments. Three pronged attack, I thought. Interesting...

I knew what to do. I quickly gathered my soldiers and spread them out at an intersection about halfway down the street our hangout was on. I figured these three groups had come in on different trains at different stations, and were going to meet up at this intersection before heading down to the hangout together. I got the numbers from the three scouts: “Around 30 guys”, “Probably 20 of ‘em”, “20 guys, all packed”, before sending them off to bring back the other scouts on duty at the stations. Just in case I was wrong, I left a group of Saracens back at the hangout, mostly consisting of the new bloods and the people who had been up to Canarsie with me.

I then organised us into three groups of somewhere between 30 and 40. Snakefingers led the team looking to my right, Petey had my left flank, and I took the direction looking straight ahead, as I knew that’s where the biggest group would come. Clemo and Skipper, the two most experienced people in my group, each took one side of me as we watched out for the Howitzers. They appeared, and I yelled out “Here they come, get ready!” Loud enough for the other two groups to hear. I then dipped my fingers into my pockets once more and pulled on my ‘dusters.

“It’s ass-kickin’ time.” Skipper said through gritted teeth, and I nodded my agreement.
Dud

Postby Dud » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 am

Happy New Year, boys & girls. Wishing you the best for a happy & healthy 2010.

Anyway, here I am, posting up my next chapter at 1:20 am on New Year's Day. Enjoy, and just as a note; only three more chapters to go.  8)

August 24, 1979
6:45 pm

The main group of Howitzers didn’t expect to see us at the intersection, and were quite surprised at first, but quickly regained their bearings and stopped around 10 feet away from us. One Howitzer was at the front, and I remembered him as the mouthy guy who I had laid out first back at the subway. However, he said nothing this time, as we had sussed him out. All he did was give a small nod, before turning to his men for a moment, and then turning back towards us and charging. My group also charged, and we collided in the middle.

I laid out one Howitzer with a right hook, before punching another square in the nose; it exploded like a tomato that had been squeezed too hard. The guy fell back onto his ass, so I kicked him in the face to make sure he wasn’t getting up. Another Howitzer threw a punch at me, but I brushed it aside and grabbed the guy, before throwing him into the hood of a nearby car. I span the guy around and slammed his face into the hood a couple of time, before leaving him slumped on the ground. I was then speared into the car by another Howitzer, and I groaned as the wing-mirror dug into my back.

The Howitzer leant my head against the roof of the blue sedan, before beginning to pummel my face. I took a few hard blows to the face, but before the Howitzer could bring his fist down on my nose, I rolled my head to the side and the guy’s fist met the metal of the car’s roof. He reeled away in pain, and I brushed his beret off, before grabbing him by his dreadlocked hair and smashing his head through the driver’s side-window. The guy was helpless as I delivered knees to his stomach and elbows to his back. After I thought he had had enough, I pulled his head back out and slammed it once on the roof of the car. He joined his friend on the floor.

Breaking the car’s window had set off the alarm, which in turn led to the car’s owner – a young man – coming out and yelling “Hey, what the hell’s going on out-” He didn’t finish his sentence however, as he noticed that a 150-man-plus gang brawl was going on right outside his door. He quickly stepped back inside his house and slammed the door behind him. I had been slightly distracted by this and let my guard down, and it wasn’t long before a Howitzer took advantage.

I felt a cold, thin line of wire wrap around my neck as one of the Howitzers tried to choke me. However, this is one of the most stupid things you can do in a fight as it leaves you wide open for attack, which I showed when I swung my head back and caught the guy in the face. The wire slacked, and I span around and threw a sloppy punch which missed the Howitzer by quite a bit. He then swung the wire at me (which was actually the antenna from the car), but I weaved to the side and hit the guy once in the temple, before grabbing him by the belt and the collar and throwing him onto the car, smashing the front window and denting the car’s hood. I lay one of my hands on the car’s hood, before turning to survey the fight:

It was over. Every Howitzer was laid out as the Saracens helped each other. Lance and Petey then dragged across who I assumed to be the Howitzers’ leader, before throwing him down at my feet. I whipped the knife I had stripped from Caesar only a few hours ago out of my back pocket, before flicking it open and holding it to the guy’s throat as a crowd of Saracens gathered around us.

“Listen, if you ever, ever come down to Bensonhurst again, I will slit your throat from ear-to-ear. You got that?” He nodded as I held the knife a few centimetres away from his skin and mimicked slitting his throat. “Now tell me, why is it I’ve had so many cliques breathing down my neck recently?”

The guy sighed in defeat before looking me in the eye. “After Knox went down and their relationship wit’ the police ended, Harry’s been lookin’ to other gangs for support – payin’ them off and stuff. He got us, obviously, as he knew we wanted revenge, but he also got that Bed-Stuy clique.”

“Yeah, the Gladiators, we’ve dealt with them too,” I nodded. “Who else has Harry been dealing with?”

“I dunno man, really.” I studied the guy’s face for a moment, and knew he was telling the truth.

“Right, you better get your sorry ass outta here then. And remember, you come near Bensonhurst again, and you and this knife are gonna become real good friends.”

The guy sighed and nodded again, before slowly getting to his feet and heading off to wake his Howitzers. I silently turned and headed back to the hangout, as my Saracens followed me.
Last edited by Dud on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dud

Postby the lady warrior » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:42 am

i love this story like i have from the begining and yeah keep up the good and oh i feel quite sad about it going to end in 3 more chapters but i guess every great story needs an ending, so yeah peace brother and keep doing what your doing my friend!!
the lady warrior

Postby Rocko » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 am

Aww man you got talent!! This story really gives a great visual
Rocko

Postby Dud » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks a lot for you nice comments, both of you, as usual, they are greatly appreciated.  :D

Anyway, figured I might as well hit up the next chapter before I head out for the weekend, so here it is. Just a few notes: first off, Harry is meant to sound really posh in this, and it's meant to show that the JSBs are just trust-fund kids from whom violence is entertainment, and not a way of survival like the Saracens.

Secondly, this is really long, and seeing as it is pretty much all speech I understand it may get boring in parts, but it's kinda needed, and I've made it up to you by making the chapter following this even longer and full o' violence. So here we go, try and enjoy.  8)

August 25, 1979
12:35 pm

I was sat one on of the battered couches whilst a number of my most trusted lieutenants sat around me. I had just told them I was about to head on down to the Jones Street Boys’ hangout and confront Harry, and they weren’t happy about it.

“You can’t go by yourself.” Petey shook his head.

“With all due respect, Warlord, you’ll get wasted.” Daz added.

“I won’t,” It was my turn to shake my head. “If I get into any major trouble I can run and grab some help. I go armying down there, the JSBs will think I want a war – and all I want is answers.”

“Just take care of yourself.” Petey sighed; he knew that I wouldn’t back down.

“Hey,” I smirked. “It’s me.” I stood up and headed to the door, making sure I was packed.

Skipper had just been at the small meeting, but had remained silent throughout. He now walked after me and placed a hand on my right shoulder. “Please, Edge, let me come with me.”

“You’re a good soldier, Skip, but believe me, I don’t need any help. I’m not looking for a fight,” I was quite impressed by his loyalty, and I saw his face drop as I said this, so quickly went back on my decision. “Urgh... okay then, you can come, but keep your mouth shut. We are not looking for a fight here.”

“No worries boss, I got’cha.” Skipper nodded eagerly, and we headed down the streets until we came to the JSBs’ hangout. The only way you could talk to someone inside the hangout without actually going in yourself was standing on a ledge a few metres away from the hangout’s balcony. A couple of guys stood outside drinking from bottles of beer, and after we had waited patiently for a few minutes as they ignored us, I yelled across to them:

“Hey, go get Harry!”  The guys didn’t seem impressed and shot us withering looks, as I felt Skipper tense up behind me. “Relax.” I muttered to him, as Harry came out onto the balcony, flanked by a soldier on each side – I guess the yell had brought him out.

“I’ve got it on good authority that you’re paying off other gangs to attack us,” I said quite loudly so he could hear me over the noise coming from inside the hangout. “Now what I wanna know is why you’re doing this, and who you’ve got lined up to attack us next.”

“Cut that racket!” He yelled angrily into the hangout, before turning to me and taking a sip from the bottle he had in his hand. “Now before I start Edge, let me just say that this is nothing personal, it’s just business. You see, the Satan’s Mothers and the Jones Street Boys have formed a partnership, and one of the clauses of the contract I sorted out with Tiny and Spider was that Bensonhurst had to be rid of the Saracens. Now, it may look like my first two gangs failed, but I know how powerless the two of them were and really, they were just softening you up for the attack today.”

“Today?” I asked worriedly, before giving Skipper a nervous glance. I had expected an attack soon, but not in only a few hours’ time.

“Whoops,” Petey said without much enthusiasm and rolled his eyes. “But I might as well fill you in on the details: sometime today the Satan’s Mothers are going to come on down and have a massive brawl with you. Heck, maybe a few Jones Street Boys will also show their faces. But anyway, after we have wiped you, the Jones Street Satans will have control of both Bensonhurst and Sheepshead Bay, and it’s just a matter of time before we take control of the rest of Brooklyn.”

“You’re crazy,” I sneered. “Making a deal with Tiny and Spider? They’ll overthrow you as soon as you let them settle down in Bensonhurst.”

“Perhaps,” Harry shrugged. “But I will just buy off bigger and badder gangs to get rid of them. The cycle will continue until every gang in New York has eliminated each other and it is just us left standing.”

“That’s all well and good, but that scenario poses one problem,” Harry didn’t reply, but raised a single eyebrow, intrigued. “You’re assuming that we’re just gonna roll over and these Mothers win tonight. We’ve taken on three gangs in the last 24 hours, and we’re not gonna back down from some punk-ass bikers who can’t even afford a good motorbike.”

I turned and walked off, as Skipper stood for a moment longer and gave Harry an evil stare, who laughed at us. “Well good luck with that,” He shouted. “Maybe I’ll pop down and see how you guys get on tonight.”

Skipper and I walked home in silence. There was not much to talk about – in just a few hours’ time, we’d be going toe-to-toe with one of the toughest cliques in NYC. We both wanted time to ourselves to get into the fighting mentality.

“Hey Edge,” A voice called to me from the other side of the road, and I was pleasantly surprised to see Mouse running across the road to me. “That was some crazy-ass stuff last night. There must’ve been 150 guys out there kicking the crap out of each other.”

“I know Mouse, I was there,” I snapped, but then I saw his shocked expression. “Sorry, it’s just we’ve just found out we’ve got a bop with the Mothers a little later, and I’ve gotta get the crew together.”

“Man, that’s heavy,” He nodded. “I better come back with you; you’re gonna need all the help you can get.”

“No,” I shook my head with authority. “I need my Saracens, and your pregnant wife needs her husband.” Before he could argue and brushed past him and headed back to the hangout. I feel like crap having to leave one of my best friends hanging like that, but this was one bop we needed to win.
Dud

Postby the lady warrior » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 pm

agian you have amazed me edge and god i hope the sarcens wont get killed but yeah i think the worst that could happen is half of the sarcens being wiped out but i think they'll ok... look of me getting worried if they're gonna die, well the way you've made the story is brill coz it makes you get atttached to the characters and only brilliant and gifted writers can do that coz your one of them!! :D
the lady warrior

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fiction