Fan Fic Contest:Round1:Match 1- Gramercy Riff99vsLady Warrio

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
nazzac

Fan Fic Contest:Round1:Match 1- Gramercy Riff99vsLady Warrio

Post by nazzac »

Ok guys this is the first match. ( Sorry JJ, i couldn't spell your username right because of the ammount of words u are allowed in the title

After a random dice throwing, these are the participents of the three way tie:

Gramercy Riff99 vs Lady Warrior vs Jewish Jugganaut

An interesting draw.

The Topic of you Fan Fic is: It ain't over till it's over

The Fan Fic can be as long as you want, but remember Quality over Quantity. The Fan Fic has to be finished by the deadline, and has to link in with the title, and be warriors based, not something of Harry Potter or Twilight..

I will be judging on:

Interest
Detail
How well it can paint a picture in my head
How it links in with the title

The deadline is Next Friday at 17:30 GMT

I wish all of you the best of luck, and may the best writer win  :D :D
Last edited by nazzac on Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazzac The Living Legend: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11962.0

The Bangers(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10828.0

FURIES:Their Story(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10754.0

the lady warrior

Re: Fan Fic Contest:Round1:Match 1- Gramercy Riff99vsLady Wa

Post by the lady warrior »

ok i thought that this through carefully and came up with this, enjoy brotha's 8):

it aint over till it's over

Big john was a prisoner in the biggest prison in new-york city, his crimes: gang-banging,assault,threatining,mugging,graffiti,robbery,rape... the list could go on and john new he was here for a long time but he also new he was safe here because john was not a man to be messed with, he was the predator here and the other scum were the prey. he had never wanted to escape this place weridley but all that changed on the night of the conclave,79, the night hell broke loose!!

John was sitting doing some weight's when one of his ex-gang-bangin friends-bruce lee(the lee bit is not his real secound name, it is a nickname he got because he is half chineese and his idol is bruce lee) knocked on his cell door and said"hey john turn over to channel 5 news there's a big story on about gang's.. or somthin", big john just tutted because he thought it would be another sissy report about gang member's doing a hit nd run ut when he turned to channel 5 his eyes widned as he witnessed on the screen 100's of cop's tryin to calm down a massive crowd of mixed gang member's john thought it was unusual to see such a thing so he listened more into the story what the news reporter was now telling"i am interupting the normal night time headlines for a emergency one, tonight at 11:30pm a big riot broke out as ton's of thousands of gang member's sprawled thier ways out of the van-courtland park up in the bronx, it has been said by cop's that the gangs were tryin to get away with a big meeting held by the famous gang outlaw cyrus who has been shot and dead when the cops got there, we advise everyone to stay indoor's and shop owner's to close bussness for tonight as cop's can not catch all of theese gang's and bring them down, thank you for listening, now here is seem live action".... as the old reporter's voice trailed off john was wonderin if he would sharing his cell with one of theese scum gang member's, he just had to wait and see.

He had now been asleep for 2hour's and his sleep was abruptly broke by a very husky voice"hey man you pig's let go of me man, you lousy fuck's ill kill you no one takes down ajax", the cop's said"id love to see that you pussy gang-banger" as they were roughly shoving him in the cell, ajax shouted some more at the cops until he finally gave up and sat on big john's bed, john got up and switched the light on and said"so you think your hard then tough-guy"
"WELL MAYBE I AM OLD MAN"
"haha you got balls kid i like that, so where ya from warrior"
"coney-island and before you ask let me enlightin your thoughts and say i was in the big conclave"!!
"yeah i saw that on t.v looked tense man"
"it was but i dont care they were a bunch of wimps them cops they caught me off-gaurd that's all"
"soo kid tell me what happened". ajax told big john all about the conclave and how the warriors made it from station to station but he sorta told a lie on the whole bit when he got caught,how he got caught, typical ajax then after they fell asleep.. ajax was on the top bunk!

The next day john sat down in the cafertiria with ajax and ate his cold soup(eww :-&) and john said"so kid you ever escaped out of here before,i havent tried"
"what you havent tried it's easy you just say tht you got a visitor and go into the other room and block the camera's and beat up the guards hide them and take thier unifroms and then take the badges off anf as you leave say that your a trainee they'll believe you the dumb-fucks haha and then your home free", john felt so dumb why hadnt he tried that before later that day ajax through with the plan once more and at 6:00pm it was time to escape!!

Just before they left john  kissed the wall of his cell and said his goodbyes and then ajax came for him nd then he said he had a visitor and so did john and then when the backs of the cop's were turned the plan started ajax nodded slightly to signal to john to beat up the guards john swiftly went over and got his lethal knock-out drug needle and stuck it in the cops neck and then he went over to the other one and did the neck twist on him and at the same time ajax was cutting the wires of the cameras, when that was done they got out and then were home-free!!

John savoured the sweet-polluted air of new-york and it was as if he was born again, he was just going into a day-dream when ajax said"hey big john i just want to say it may of been a short time i spent with you but it was great and i hope you get your home-free life that you always wanted"
"thank you ajax buddy maybe i'll see you again sometime and have a happy fucked up life and remember nothing is over till it's over and there's always a hope nd a dream you can want and fufill and keep being crazy buddy", ajax just laughed and got on his subway back home to coney island... john will always be scum but he is the wise-guy sort and he knew when he first came to prison he wanted to get out of there but never did now he was free and all it took was a little motavation and like he said nothing is over till it is over and he why start somethin and not finish it and thats what john  is doing finishing his needs in his life finishing being a piece of scum!!

hope that you thought it made sense if it didnt im sorry it was the best thing that i had in my mind to write!!

nazzac

Post by nazzac »

Gramercy Riff99 and JJ have got till Saturday to post or Lady Warrior goes through.
Nazzac The Living Legend: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11962.0

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

So I know I've pretty much vanished on this one, but I've been struck with both a lack of inspiration and an illness that has made me want to shoot stuff. Thankfully, both of those have finally passed and I've been stricken by inspiration. My fic will be up tonight or, absolute latest, at some point in the very early morning Saturday.

nazzac

Post by nazzac »

The deadline is 21:00 GMT Saturday

The Jewish Juggernaut

Post by The Jewish Juggernaut »

I'm not good with the GMT thing. What is that on the east coast?

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

4:00 PM

Eastern is -5 from GMT

21:00 is 9:00 PM

9 - 5 = 4
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

This story is a bit different from anything I've posted on here before. First of all, this doesn't take place in the Warriors universe as we know it. Rather, it takes place in a darker, more realistic version of the universe that I'm working on, which incorporates aspects of the book, original script, and movie, as well as my own original ideas. You'll hear more about this universe in the coming weeks.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, this is not a standard fan fic. It is written in the form of a blog entry, written decades after the heydey of the Warriors, by a former member (whom you can obviously figure out the identity of by looking at the username). I plan on playing around with this sort of "primary source document" style of writing in future fics. Just keep in mind that this is supposed to be a person retelling a story years down the line.

The following is an excerpt from "Nights of Blood and Fire: Tales of a Former New York City Gang Member" by Cowboy62, hosted on Livejournal

“It ain't over 'till it's over.”

Cleon always said that to us, you know. I guess he wanted to remind us that, even when the situation feels hopeless, when you've got enemies on all fronts and the cops at your back, there's always a way out as long as you keep your wits about you. He was right, most of the time.

I remember one night, I think it was during the spring of '79, a couple of months before The Big Meeting, as they call it now. Me and Ajax were running some weight to one of our dealers in the towers east of West 12th. Most of our members lived there in those days, me included, and we controlled just about anything illegal that came in and out. In this case, what was going in happened to be eight ounces of relatively pure powder cocaine.

It went well at first, I guess. We grabbed the stuff from our hangout around eleven, in those days being the old three story storefront at West 12th and Surf, which later got burned down. Turned out to be some rat bastard Mongols, and they got what was coming to them, but that's getting off topic. Anyway, the towers were only a minute's walk up the street, under the subway tracks, but Ajax managed to screw the whole operation up in that short distance.

We were passing a 40 of Colt 45 back and forth, and Ajax killed the last of it as we started jaywalking across the street. Neither of us looked, and someone started honking as we got halfway across. Ajax took that as his cue to spin around, one middle finger extended at the oncoming traffic, and he whipped the bottle at the car.

Thing is, it was a police cruiser.

As soon as it left his hand, we both realized exactly what was about to happen. I didn't even hear the bottle break break 'cause I was already booking it into the projects, along with Ajax. It's funny how little you remember about running from the cops, after the fact. I mean, it kinda turns into a blur, and you can only remember very specific images. I remember tearing ass down the side of the parking lot, hearing footsteps gaining behind me. I tossed the backpack with the powder in it at some point, but I don't remember exactly when. Eventually I must have gotten to the buildings, because I flew past one of the entrances, not far enough from the officer to be safe entering. Then, all at once, I was slamming into the concrete.

I still don't know how the hell he caught me, but it hurt like a b*tch, I'll tell you that much. Got the standard beatdown, of course, complete with a few good kicks to the head that nearly knocked me out right there. Then came the patdown, and a moment of comic relief when he went crazy over the dimebag of weed in my pocket, considering the half-pound of coke he just missed.

Or the half-pound of coke I thought he missed, until I saw his partner walk into the streetlight with my backpack over one shoulder. My thoughts at that point can pretty much be summed up like this: “F*ck me sideways.” They opened the bag up and I swear to god I could see those pigs' eyes light up like it was Christmas morning. Five minutes later, I was cuffed in the back of their cruiser. I did get to laugh when they put me in there though, 'cause Ajax's bottle put a nice, huge crack right in their windshield.

There were other cops there by now, I guess to look for Ajax, so I had some time to myself alone in the car. I used that time to try and figure out exactly how the hell I was going to get out of it. Also, how I was going to get my hat back, since the bastard who tackled me knocked it off. I'd like to say I was closer to an answer fifteen minutes later, when the two cops got back in and started driving me back, than I was at the start, but that'd be a lie.

The precinct was only a few streets away, so the extra two minutes of time to think didn't really help much. As we were waiting to turn into the parking lot, I knew I was out of time, so I decided to try something that only works in the movies. I started to cough, then inhaled really deeply, before beginning to gag. I rolled my eyes up into my head and began making the most gruesome sounds I could, then I started flailing around in the back, slamming my head into the window while pulling at my handcuffs as hard as possible.

Sure enough, they freaked and stopped the car halfway through the parking lot instead of going down into the garage. I half-expected them to not even try and help, but I guess the one might have been nervous because he'd been kicking me in the head barely a half hour previous. Anyway, one opened the doors and dragged me out onto the concrete while the other radioed for assistance in the parking lot. I kept straining at the handcuffs, even though it hurt like all hell, and after a moment the cop noticed. He said something about uncuffing me to his partner, something about me “looking like I was about to rip my hands off”, then reached down and, half-sitting on me to keep me still, took them off.

I kept up the act long enough for him to half-stand, then I put my brilliant plan (and by that I mean my plan that I expected to fail spectacularly) into action. I rolled over onto my back and, with as much force as I could, kicked the half-standing cop in the head. He went down like a sack of bricks, which caught the ear of his partner, but by then I'd already picked up the guy's baton from his belt. One hit to the jaw was all it took to lay him out for enough time for me to take off across the parking lot. One fence later, I was pounding asphalt away from the station.

A few minutes passed before I felt safe enough to stop running and hide in the shadow of an apartment building. Took me about five seconds longer to realize that I'd run in the wrong direction, at which point I was thinking something like “F*ck me sideways.” I'm not very creative when I'm screwed, you know. And I was screwed, trust me on that one. See, I'd run to the east, and east of the police station wasn't Warriors turf. It was Mongols turf.

The Mongols, back then, were a pretty heavy set. They were bigger than us, fielding about 180 plus affiliates to our 150 plus affiliates. We fought on an almost daily basis at some points, and to say that we didn't like each other was a bit of an understatement. They owned all the territory between the F train tracks and Ocean Parkway, north to Neptune Avenue, which was mostly apartment buildings like the one I was hiding next to.

Anyway, like I said, I was feeling a bit screwed at that moment. The cops were probably combing the area for me, I was all banged up from that pig's twice-over, and I was trapped without backup or any kind of weapon behind the lines of our worst enemy. It was about that moment that I remembered what Cleon told me, and what I told you at the start of this story: “It ain't over 'till it's over.” And let me tell you, it was definitely not over. So I started doing the only thing I could do. I started walking, going north in order to loop around the police station in a wide circle. While this would take me right through the heart of the Mongols' hood, I figured I could stick to the shadows and make it out fine.

Again, like most things, it all went fine for the first few minutes. Then, bam, four Mongols out of nowhere, complete with their requisite violent yellow coats. Bastards must have been hiding in the shadows or something (god knows how, since they're basically human glow sticks), because they surrounded me before I could even react. Started in on me, you know, “The f*ck you doing on our turf?” That kind of stuff. I knew that I'd only have one chance to get out without getting at least a beating, so I shot back just as hard, throwing as many insults as I could come up with while trying to keep them all in my line of sight. One of them stepped up to me and tried to give me a shove, but that was the opportunity I'd been waiting for. I ducked and shoved back three times as hard, sending the Mongol into one of his buddies so hard that they were both bowled over. I used the momentum from the shove to take a flying leap over them, and you can believe me when I say I hit the ground running. I didn't stop until long after the sounds of pursuit faded into the distance.

From there, it was a hop, skip, and a jump back to the hangout. Nothing else happened on the way back, thankfully, and wouldn't you know it, that bastard Ajax was drinking a beer at the hangout when I got there. Turns out he managed to duck into one of the towers and lost the cops in the maze of hallways and stairwells. Cleon laughed when we both filled him in on the whole situation (though he was a bit irritated by the lost product), but he congratulated me after I told him my side of the story. Said that I'd proven that, even in the worst of situations, keeping your wits will keep you alive and out of jail. It ain't over 'till it's over, after all.

P.S. To head off those who will surely ask in the comments, yes, I did find my hat. It was exactly where I left it.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat May 15, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Jewish Juggernaut

Post by The Jewish Juggernaut »

Red Hook didn’t need a blackout. Although the cut to the electricity had extinguished the bulbs that once lit the streets, a new source of light could be found in the fires scattered across the neighborhood. Everyday people took advantage of the areas of darkness to live outside the law for one night. The streets were more alive than they had ever been. No longer were they populated by emotions of mundane boredom as the feet that stepped on them trudged to work. Now there was sprinting and jumping as people broke into stores, taking the things they had always wanted. There was exhilaration in the air; the sounds of hearts beating and adrenaline pumping through the veins were echoed off red-bricked buildings. There were also the slow calculated steps of two people brawling, both knowing full well that in this madness, they might not make it out alive; that in the darkness, a crumpled up body in a puddle of blood is invisible.
That is the exact situation that Rudy Pygowitz found himself in. The son of  Polish immigrant dock worker and his Irish wife, Rudy didn’t exactly grow up in luxury. He was a smart kid though, studied hard and was on his way to becoming the first in his family to go to college. He knew he was a small success in the public school system in Red Hook. He hadn’t become what all his childhood friends had become, dealers and junkies. Currently they had all grouped together under the moniker: The Red Hook Shooters. Heroin and crack cocaine were big money and it made more sense to group together and get rich than fight over corners. Rudy had never had a problem with them though. The side job he had of helping his father at the docks had hardened his six-two two hundred twenty-pound frame, plus he had many old friends in the gang.
His large body was an asset to him now. His long arms helped create distance between himself and his adversary, and space is exactly what he needed. His opponent was armed with black nightstick and his famous uniform struck fear into Rudy’s heart when he first saw him. That had been half an hour ago, outside of a jewelry store. Rudy and a couple of strangers had broken the windows and charged through. Under normal circumstances Rudy would have run away from the mob, but the darkness around him cast a light on how hard his parents worked to put food on the table for Rudy and his siblings. How his mother deserved to have a pearl necklace and his father a fine watch. So, Rudy jumped through the smashed window and after a few moments of frantic searching, he grabbed enough to give some to his parents as presents and the rest to help him with college.
The jubilation that coursed through his veins froze into gut wrenching fear and terror at the sight of a man, dressed in a sharp blue uniform, pointing an imposing nightstick at Rudy. Rudy felt like he was going to throw up at the sight of the police officer. He had never done anything wrong, never rolled with gangs, and due to his want for something greater he was going to go to college. Yet, it was all going to be taken away because he had tried to get himself and his parents something nice. So, Rudy was left with two choices: Surrender and hope that the officer would be understanding or run for his life.
The ash of the fires burned his lungs and his sprinted away, jewels clinking together in his pockets. Left turn, right turn, alley, sprint. One last turn and Rudy would be free. The police officer was hard on his tail but he was tiring where as Rudy was fueled by the need, the absolute need to get away. Rudy made one last left turn but was greeted by an obstruction of some kind. After a quick examination he noticed the frame of a car that must have been flipped in some attempt to let out some bottled up rage. No matter the reason, the fact remained unchanged: Rudy was trapped and there was no way he could get past the cop. He no longer had two options, there was only one.  Rudy scrambled over to a trashcan and grabbed a bottle that was sticking out of the top. He broke the bottom half creating an open mouth of jagged glass inches above the neck where he grasped the bottle. The officer emerged from the alley spotted Rudy. He pulled out his nightstick and prepared himself. The large gasping breaths had subsided quickly as he prepped himself to fight. The officer charged, taking a large swing right to Rudy’s temple, hoping to cause a quick knockout. Rudy moved quick and got under the swing and jabbed hard with his unarmed hand. The officer was thrown back as the wind was knocked out of him, but his training and years on the job allowed him to get his wind back.  He made a quick feign to Rudy’s head again, but quickly changed his target and brought his heavy nightstick hard onto Rudy’s armed hand. The bottle smashed to the ground as the officer took advantage of Rudy’s inexperience and the shock of pain that comes with the contact of a nightstick on bone and swung hard for the nose.
The cartilage crackled under the immense force generated by the hard strike. Rudy collapsed to the ground in agony. The officer continued to beat on him for thirty more seconds. By the end of it, Rudy could hardly see out of his eyes they were so swollen. He felt his hands being cuffed and the officer’s hand grab his shirt collar and hoist him to his feet. While his body was unresponsive and sluggish, his mind was racing. College was now out of the question. No college was going to give a dockworker’s son with a criminal record a scholarship. He would become a dockworker and do that until he died. He would be stuck in squalor.
The very idea of not succeeding after all his parents had sacrificed prompted Rudy into action. He swung his head back hard and connected with the officer’s jaw. The officer scrambled back and began to pull out his nightstick when Rudy swung his workman’s boot up into the officer’s crotch. Rudy then called upon a skill that had gotten him made fun of when he was younger. He dislocated his shoulders, enabling him to maneuver his handcuffed hands in front of him. Rudy then began to walk off, but was stopped by a croak. He looked back and the officer had gotten to his hands and knees. The officer then raised his head and sputtered, with blood flying out on each syllable: “This isn’t over.” Rudy knew that and proceeded to walk behind the officer who was still struggling to get up. He then took his hands and placed them by the officer’s ears, allowing the extra length of chain to touch the officer’s Adam’s apple.
The officer’s eyes grew wide as his last breath left his body. Rudy whispered into his ear and whispered: “Now it’s over pig.”

nazzac

Post by nazzac »

The match as ended!!! No more fan fics in this thread

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

The Jewish Juggernaut wrote: I'm not good with the GMT thing. What is that on the east coast?
4nik8 wrote: 4:00 PM

Eastern is -5 from GMT

21:00 is 9:00 PM

9 - 5 = 4
The Jewish Juggernaut wrote:“Now it’s over pig.”
3:55 PM! MINUTES to spare
Last edited by 4nik8 on Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?