The march against the ....

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
Inopotamo

The march against the ....

Post by Inopotamo »

Hey. My first fan fic on this forum.

The story is about a gang called The Dominators. They burst onto the scene just after the conclave. Check out the first part later on

Inopotamo

Re: The march against the ....

Post by Inopotamo »

I have been planning this for sometime but, i have not got the chance until now. my name is Adam A.K.A "Rock". I got that name because i have never been knocked out cold in my life. I am part of a street gang named the dominators. We are a strong group of 50 members. We keep 25 north and 25 South. Good way to keep an eye on all of New York city. Our group was founded by a guy named Dex. I never met him, he died about 1 month before i joined. Shot down after getting in a comfrontation with the police, after a big conclave. A big conclave that we were not invited to. It is 6 months since he died. After his murder we decided to split up. 25 went north, 25 went south, i went north thank god. The new overall leader is Kane, Or as we call him "Ice". He got that name because he never gets nervous. He is always cool like "Ice". He is my best mate, and has been for a long time. He has been in the gang since the beggining, like Rex. He is the younger brother of Dex, but much bigger. He is 6'6 and built like a statue, but he is pretty dumb. Another one of the top members is TJ. He has some weird shit name or summert, and that is why he is called TJ. He is the only black guy in our gang. He is a crackhead, but a decent guy. Very handy in a street brawl, and is very popular with the ladies. Hnuter is our scout, and a very good one at that. He knows everything about every gang in the city, and is very handy. He is loyal, and a good guy. Now we get to the prick of the group, ours is a guy called max. Arrogent, cocky, and thinks he is it. I don't get along with the guy, but he is a tough guy, who can dish out some punishment. Anyway, you know who we are now, and over the duration i will write about all our dealings in my book.

Adios

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

We get on fine by sending 10 men out to rob stores, and mug people for cash. We get by ok. Our goal at the moment is to get on the Riff's network. We do that by wasting other gangs, and making a name of ourselves.
As of yet, we have not had the chance to waste any gangs. It's either the Riffs or the Turnbulls. I don't fancy to fight either at the moment. Our hangout is an abandoned warehouse. We put some money together, and bought it. Then we did it up, by putting seats, a radio, a tv, some game machines, a pool table, a dart board, and a small bar. That sounds like a lot of money spent, but it took us 5 years to do it all up. The warehouse is out of sight of all the othe gangs. From the outside it looks like an abandoned warehouse, so we are fairly free from raids.

As i'm writing this, TJ is pissed, Ice is sleeping, Max, and Hunter a playing darts. 10 are out looting, and Rex is sat watching the build up to the big fight. That is my destination as of now, to watch the fight.

Well thats all you need to know about us.

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

"We set" I asked Ice.
"We are set alright" He replied
It was just an hour a go that we heard about a fake raid on the radio. The Orphans said they raided us and kicked the living shit out of us. Tonight we go to do to them what they said they had done to us. We set out of the hangout to the train station.
"Whats the plan" TJ asked behind me
"We get on the train, and go to the Orphans turf. We split into 2. 5 go with me, 5 go with Ice. We take two differant routes, but end up at the same place. That place is their hangout. We get our molitov, light it, and throw it in the hangout, and it goes boom. End of Orphans. We go up in the ranks" I replied while smiling.
" So who goes with who" Asked Max
" TJ,Kay,Rex,James,and kay go with me. The rest with Rock" Answered Ice.
I was against it. I hate Max, and yet i am with him. I didn't speak out, because there is no point. Ice's decision was final. We get on the train, but there is a problem. Cops are searching for a gang. If they see us we are dead, time to keep a low profile.
"Do we bail" Asked Hunter while peeping out of the window
Ice shook his head. Everyone was worried but him. His face was expressionless, and eyes focused. The cops we not far away, we had to do something, or we would end up behind bars. I looked around to see if anyone was coming. Bang, something hit me on the back of the head, and i was out. I don't know who it was, and what hit me. All i know now is that i am in a dark room with 2 men in purple jackets.

Dud

Post by Dud »

I know it's been a while since you last posted, but I thought I'd give this a little bump, because this is looking very interesting. I've always liked the idea of a story based on a gang moving up the ranks, and this is no exception. I liked the detail you put into describing the gang's members and the other info about it, and I like your pretty casual writing style, it makes for comfortable reading. I'm intrigued as to what's going to happen to Rock, so I hope you return and keep this going man! Let's see where the Dominators go from here! 8)

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

I looked across to the door over the far side, and saw the 2 men again. I looked around the warehouse, and there was nothing but a grey wall, and a window that had been shattered. I turned to the 2 men wearing the Jackets again. They were both black, with purple hats.
"Hey" Someone whispered behind me
"Who's that" i replied silently
"It's Ice" He replied
all of a sudden, the slight butterflies i had were gone. I felt a lot safer, knowing Ice was with me.
"What happened" I asked Ice
"We were jumped" He replied calmly
"By who"
"Those Niggers" he said
I looked over at them, while he said it.
"what do we do now" I asked
"Fuck knows mate. Fuck knows"

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

We were interrupted by a noise by the door. I looked over to see a large Black man with a purple vest walk in. He walked over to me. He grabbed my vest, and looked at our logo.
"Dominators" He said to himself.
"Hey Reggie" He called. One of the men at the door walked over to the big man
"Hey, just keep cool" Ice whispered behind me.
"Where did you get this bum from" The big man asked Reggie
"Train" He replied
"Where?"
"Station up in the bronx"
He turned to me. I could feel my cold sweat running down my face
"Why where you heading there" He asked me, while looking down on me, with a big mean face
"Waste some pussy's named The Orphans" I replied. I looked down at the floor.
"Why?!"
"Because they said they wasted us, but they didn't"
"That's them" He turned and walked towards the door. "Come, with me" he called to the 2 guard men. They walked out of the door, which slammed behind them.
"Where are the others" I asked Ice
"They got away i think" He answered. I lifted my head, to find Ice stood in front of me.
"What the..." "I mean how.."
"I cut the rope. Knife"
"Well can you get me out"
Ice cut the rope, and i stood up and observed the red mark on my wrist.
"We gotta make the train" Ice said
"Well, what are we waiting for" I asked
We rushed out of the door into an empty street. We ran across the street and down a dark alley. After another 5 streets we arrived at the station.

Dud

Post by Dud »

Another decent couple of chapters. I like how you're starting to get other gangs involved (I assume the gang in purple are the Boppers?), and hopefully that should allow you to start spicing the story up a bit more. I'm interested to see if this gang actually come after the Dominators when it turns out they've escaped, and I'm actually looking forward to seeing where you go from here in regards to the story.

I've only really got one thing I could suggest you do, and this is start making the gangs sound more American. I'm not sure if you're British, but you're making the characters sound a little like they are. Try and see if you can make them sound more American. That's a really little thing to pick up and nothing serious, so all I can say is keep it up! I'm following this story with interest. 8-)

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

Dud wrote:Another decent couple of chapters. I like how you're starting to get other gangs involved (I assume the gang in purple are the Boppers?), and hopefully that should allow you to start spicing the story up a bit more. I'm interested to see if this gang actually come after the Dominators when it turns out they've escaped, and I'm actually looking forward to seeing where you go from here in regards to the story.

I've only really got one thing I could suggest you do, and this is start making the gangs sound more American. I'm not sure if you're British, but you're making the characters sound a little like they are. Try and see if you can make them sound more American. That's a really little thing to pick up and nothing serious, so all I can say is keep it up! I'm following this story with interest. 8-)
Yeh m8, i am British.

Anyway. Here's the next part

"Shit,Where's the train" I shouted
"Say's here, the next sub is 30 minutes" Ice told me, while reading the timetable.
The air was getting increasingly colder, and the streets quieter by the minute. The sound of running, took our attention away from the trains, to the noise coming up the stairs.
"They gotta be here" Said a voice on the steps.
"We are fucked, totally fucked" I said "Unless, You got a genius scheme on ya mind" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"We gotta hide" Ice replied, like he was looking past my sarcasm.
"Where?"
"Over that wall" Ice said while turning to look at a wall to our left.
"Fuck it" I said. Me and ice ran, and jumped over the wall, into some bushes.
"SHIT!" A voice said over the wall.
"They ain't here" another voice said. A train pulled up, which was to my shock.
"30 minutes?" I said to Ice, while giving him a stare of idiocy
"coming from the other side dipshit" He answered me back. All of a sudden i felt like the idiot, and i creped back into a corner inside.
We peeped over the wall to check if they were still there. They were, around 15, all packed with weapons.
When the train left, we peeped over again, and over the platform was Rex, TJ, Max, Hunter, James, Kay, and around 5 other guys of our own. They were all packed, and ready to fight.
They ran across the tracks onto the platform in which the Purple jackets were standing.
Me and Ice, jumped over the wall, and joined the crowd.
"We been worried" Rex said to Ice
"No worries" Ice replied "Now, lets waste these Niggers"
"Good to be fighting one of your own" Max jokingly said to TJ.
All of a sudden, a big brawl emerged on the platform. All i remember is taking a shot to the back of the head, after knocking a nigger out. Next thing i know is I'm on a train, and everyone is there.
"What the fuck happened ?" I asked
"You took a crowbar to the back of the head, knocked you out for a couple of minutes" Ice replied. "We'll get our doctor to fix your head up when we get back"
"How did the fight go"
"Good" Rex replied
"Problem is, that you ain't the Rock no more" TJ said, before bursting our laughing. Everyone else joined in with the laughter including me. But anyone would have been ko'd if that happened, so it ain't all bad.
The train ride was a rough one, but we got back, and i got my head fixed. It's now time to turn in for the night.

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

When i woke up in the morning, i had a banging headache. I felt that something was repeatedly hitting me on the head. It was 13:00, and only a couple of the guys were around.
"Hey" I said to Herman, who was sat in a chair, watching tv.
"Yo" He replied, before taking a sip of his beer.
"Where's the guys? " I asked. Herman took another sip of beer, before slamming the bottle back down on the table.
" They gone to waste those Orphans. Something that was meant to happen 2 days a go. And, i don't get to go. I mean, what have i done to deserve this. I have been in this gang longer than most of the people here, yet i only get guard duty."
Herman, took another sip of his beer, before throwing it on the wooden floor. " All i do is get wasted on booze, that's not how i want to live. I always dreamt of having a family. A wife, children, a job, money. To live the American dream. But no, i end up being part of a gang, with nothing to my life."
All of a sudden i felt a little bad. I took the seat on the the opposite side of the table.
" When i was young" I started "I always dreamt that i'd be a pro boxer. Fighting around the world against all the top fighters out there. I would be world champion and have a nice house, with a family of my own. I use to get bullied at school by the bigger guys. One day, i turned around, and beat the living crap out of all of them. Then, one of the kids, asked me to come along to the local gym to train in boxing. I trained for couple of years, and had a couple of fights as a kid. When i turned 18, i went pro, and fought locally. One day a promoter wanted me to fight on a card in Las Vegas. You know, what, i blew it. Got smashed. I lost 2 more fights, then i was told that i wasn't good enough. There went my dream, and all the hope i had. I had a apartment with a girlfriend, but we couldn't pay the bills, so we were kicked out. She left for LA, i was stuck here on the streets. I was a bum for a couple of months, living off garbage, then I got into a fight on the streets and i was spotted by Ice, who brought me into this gang. Now i have a home, friends, food, and a little bit of cash. But i too has a dream that didn't come true, but i suppose i was saved by this gang. Only thing i have from the good times is a signed photo of me with Muhammad Ali, signed by the man himself, that i keep above my bed. I have not seen, or heard anything from by parents or my brother since i moved to New York from Chicago when i met my girl. This gang is all i got, this gang is my life."
" Really puts things into perspective, doesn't it" Said Herman.
" Yes, yes indeed "
" hey, were in the paper, were got in " Shouted John, who rushed into the hangout, quicker that lightning. We all gathered around the big table, and read the article. it went on about our beating on the Boppers.
" Man, that's great " Herman said
" This could put us on the map " Johnny said rather excitedly.
After i read it, i sat down, and turned on the radio. I sat with my thoughts, my memories of my short boxing career. I was interrupted when i heard our gang name mentioned by the DJ on the radio...

Inopotamo

Post by Inopotamo »

" All right Boppers, just some Minor league news for y'all. Those Dominators. Yeh, that gang that wasted the Boppers are at it again. It turns out the report of the Orphans wasting them was wrong. Dead wrong. The Dominators have just wasted them. Now here's a hit."
"Fuck yeah" Shouted a voice behind me.
"Dam right" Shouted Herman
I got up, and walked over to my Bed. I lay there, just starring at the sign picture of the Greatest. I just had visions of my first fight in my head. I had a chance to become big, but i blew it. Suddenly the door banged, and everyone entered all happy. I could hear the celebrations, but i just lay there with my thoughts. Someone sat on my bed.
"You ok" Said Ice
"Yeh, just thinking about my dream"
"Everyone has Dreams mate. Most of them don't come true, but that's life, and you just need to put it behind you. Now come on, join us."
We drunk through the night, i fell asleep the next morning and didn't wake up for a full day. When i woke up, the room was half empty.
"Where are they" I said to Herman, while yourning.
"Fuck knows" He said Johnny then sat down.
"They gone to get those Boppers" Said Johnny
"Those guys in the Purple vests?" I asked
"The same" Johnny Replied while lighting a cigar. "They were around last night. looking for us. Luckily they didn't find our hangout. But two of our watchmen were stabbed. 1 died, the other is in hospital. Yeh, Ace, and Shane. Shane is dead"
"Fuck sake" I said while taking a seat. "Shane's gone. what the fuck is this shit"
"You heard owt from the guys" Herman asked
"Only that they arrived in Brooklyn about 10 minutes a go"