Never keep a good FOX down

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
skullboy13

Never keep a good FOX down

Post by skullboy13 »

Hey guys as this is my first post on here id like to leave my favourite fanfiction of the warriors, i always wondered what if Fox had somehow survived [avoided, better word, technically its impossible to stop a train from killing you] and his story of returning to the warriors, wrote this after i read the Godfather so it has a mafia feel to it, please enjoy i'll give it to you part by part feel free to review im open for critics

Never keep a good Fox down part 1

I pick myself up from the cold concrete and metallic floor. I open my eyes to a surrounding darkness, I discover myself on the train tracks right next to the rails, im confused, i remember a cop tackling, Mercy running away, a train rampaging towards me, then darkness.

I look down to see a pool of blood from where my head lay, i start to remember flash backs of the night before, Swan telling the Warriors to split up, Cyrus being shot, the Orphans turf, the Turnbulls.

"AH!" I scream there’s a sharp pain to the side of my head.
"Hey kid! Get off the tracks." Comes a voice to my right, i look up to see an outstretched hand. I grasp it and im pulled off the tracks.

"Thanks." I say, im still tending to the lump on the side of my brain.
"What the hell were you doing down there?" The person asks.
I turn to the person, he is a tall black man no older than i am, he isn’t wearing a gang outfit, or at least one that i know of, he isn’t well built his voice sounds New York, his face is impassive with curiousity.

"I honestly don’t know, what are you doing here?" I ask him, he shrugs and walks away.
"None of your business." He replies. I look down and see a white bag on the floor, the guy notices my eyes drop to the bag and he grasps it up.

"What is the time?" I ask him.
"12 in the evening." He replies.
"When is the next train to Coney?"
"Ages."
I wipe off the dust, I grimace at the blood stains on my clothes, the man is still here, i got a feeling he is waiting for someone.
"Hey you’re a Warrior." he exclaims as if I shock.
"Yeah," I mutter, the jacket does sort of give it away.

Just then from the stairs I hear voices, laughter mixed with rugged croaked roars that pierce the silence, I look to see five men wearing Satan’s Mothers outfits make their way towards us.
"Hey Hound have you got the stuff?" Says their leader who i can recognize as Spider the Warlord of the Satan’s Mothers.

"Yeah you got the money?" The man who helped who i think name is Hound answered.
“Wait hold up who is that?” One of the Mothers asks, he is bigger than the rest and looked menacing who I recognise as Tiny Co leader, he was surveying me with a intense look, as if sizing me up.

“Hey is that a yeah it is that’s a Warriors vest!” Another shouts.
“Hound must be working with him!” Tiny cries.
The Satan Mothers made their way towards us, they aren’t armed but they don’t need to be, Hound pulls out a knife but Tiny hits him in the face, the knife flies to where im standing, I pick it up quickly, Hound is down clutching a fresh red mark on his cheek.

“Back off!” I say.
They laugh as Tiny makes his way towards me, he goes to send a right hook into my face, I dodge it then send the knife into his shoulder, I then send my right knee into his stomach winding him then I hold the knife to his neck.
“I said back off.” I say again, i shake my head a little feelings my curls loosen a bit and tossle on my skull, at least I’m not entirely useless I muse.

Tiny is gasping for air however Spider has the bag in his hand and then puts up his hands.
“Hey man its cool just let him go and we will go.” He says, the Mothers behind him are all looking angry and surprised at Spiders words. “Just let him go we aint got no worries with you just let him go.”

I push Tiny over to the Mother’s, my knife is still firm in my hand. Hound gets up, still tending to his wounds and makes his way behind me, the Mothers jostle up the stairs following their two leaders.
“Don’t let the Riffs catch you Warrior!” One of them shouts.

“What did they mean by the Riffs?” I ask.

“Apparently you Warriors shot Cyrus or something.” Hound replies, he is hurt so I help pick him up. “Listen uh thanks for that I thought I was a dead man.”
“We Warriors didn’t shoot Cyrus.” Just then an image springs into my mind, a evil smile, the sound of a revolver, a Rogue firing it then seeing me, Luther, the Rogues.

“Oh my god.” I mutter, suddenly it’s all coming back to me, my minds straight the blood is pulsing through my ears, my headache dies down, it feels like I have just pushed my head through icy water.

“What?”
“I know who shot Cyrus.”
“Yeah your Warriors did apparently.”
“We didn’t.”
“Ha tell them that next time yeah.”
I make my way out of the Subway, feeling the cool air swarming over my muscles, a pave my way up to the city from this undergrowth of hell.
“Hey hold up!” Hound calls after me and a clatter of running footsteps follows closely to mine.

skullboy13

Re: Never keep a good FOX down

Post by skullboy13 »

Never keep a good Fox down part 2

My head is starting to work again, my Scout mind is back and im using it, me and Hound made our way out of the Subway, I discovered from Hound that we are in Gunhill, that meant the Turnbulls so we decided to use the back alleys so we don’t get made or japed.
“Man do we have to use these alley ways?” Hound asks, he had just stepped in something that smelled horrible.
“Either this way or a one way ticket to getting made by the Turnbulls they are after me and if they see you they will most probably come after you as well knowing the ACS.”
“Yeah well listen the only reason why im coming with you now id because you owe me big time.”
I stop and turn to him. “Excuse me?”
“Yeah earlier with the Mothers, I spent my life savings on that flash and I would have had a good deal on that, and I cant go back home as I needed that money to pay my debts and my Landlord so all because of you I am now homeless.”
“When you say debts what do you mean exactly?” I ask him.
“Well to be honest with you I owe the mob money as they got me the flash.”
“So you owe your landlord money, you owe the bank money and you owe the mob money?”
“Yeah.”
“Jesus.” I whisper, im stuck with this guy, and most probably he is gonna ask me for money which I haven’t got but it also means that the Mob is gonna come looking for him once their money doesn’t turn up.

We carry on walking, thankfully we don’t run into the ACs except I can hear them on the street, wrestling with each other, its makes me and Hound nervous, they are known for being vicious even amongst themselves, brawlers and thugs at the best.
Finally we make out way to a road, there aren’t any cars driving past and me and Hound have to be careful in case any Turnbulls pop up so we hike down the road, Hound tells me this is the quickest way to the Subway, he didn’t tell me it was the safest way though.
“Hey can you hear that?” I ask, I can hear a rumble behind, the sounds of wheels screeching on tarmac, we turn around to see a black car driving past us, it stops in front of us and two white tall in black suits step out.
“Time to pay up Hound.” One of them asks.

Hound steps, I can tell he’s nervous his hand is fingering his top.
“Look guys there is a problem with the buyer he gave me the slip and well they took the drugs and the money.” He stutters, the two men don’t look convinced they make their way towards us.
“Hound take the one on the right il handle the one on the left.” I whisper to him.
“What is this a joke, where is our money, the boss doesn’t like to be kept waiting.”
“I cant fight to save my life man.” He whispers to me.

The are very close now, they have backed us up into a wall, one of them pulls out a pipe from his jacket pocket, I clutch the knife which I keep in my back pocket.
“Take the knife then.” I pass him the knife then I pick up a beer bottle and throw it at the two mobsters, they easily dodge it I turn around expecting to see Hound except he isn’t there and more importantly no knife.
“Ha you shouldn’t have done that punk.” One of them says then I feel the cold hard pipe smack the side off my head, I fall to the floor, my hand falls on something hard, I open my eyes to see what my hand landed on, it’s a brick, I close my fist on it.

The two me pick me and throw me against the wall, I wait for them to get closer, the one with the pipe is about to splatter my head against the wall, I dodge it easily then send the brick into his face, right between the eyes, I take the pipe from his hands.

The other Mobster looks surprised but pulls out a 9mm pistol from his jacket and points it at my head, there is a pause, he pulls the trigger, nothing. He keeps clicking the trigger, nothing, the stupid idiot forgot to load it, I make my way towards him now, I first hit him in the gut with the pipe, then send it up into his face, the pipe is now dented and useless, there is too much blood for me to handle so I fling it away, then the first Mobster starts to get up, I send my right foot into his face, kneel down beside him then send my right knee down hard on his nose, with any luck he is in a coma, if not dead.

Now I need to get to the Subway, ineed to clear the name off the Warriors even if it’s the last thing I do, I pick up the 9 mm and the extra cartidges the mobster kept in his car boot. I find a M82 sniper rifle as well with a silencer, there are also chains and a desert eagle, im confused as this is usually army weaponry, why would the mob use this sort of weapons, the keys are still in the ignition, I start up the car and make my way back to Coney, I think of Hound and what a let down he was, I would have helped him of course but now he is on his own. I find a box of cigarretes on the floor, there is a lighter in my pocket so I light one up quickly, it relieves the stress yet I now know what I must do, find the Riffs or at least get back at the Rogues, whatever happens at least I know one thing, im on my own, me, The Fox’s specialty, im practically unstoppable.

Dud

Post by Dud »

With all this spam that's been going on, I've not really checked into the fan fiction section as usual, but it's good coming back and seeing a new face writing.

Your story seems pretty good, I can't remember ever seeing a story about Fox, so this is definitely nice and fresh. You've got some pretty impressive writing skills, and I like where the story is heading. I liked the inclusion of Hound, but I can't help but feel he'll return later in the story, and obviously Fox's journey won't be as easy as it sounds.

My only qualm with this story is something pretty minor, and it seems like those mobsters were maybe carrying a little too much heat. I mean, I understand that these guys are pretty heavy, but it just seemed.. eh, like you said in the story, too army-like. Unless, of course, this is purposely being done as a part of the storyline. If so, it's interesting and I like it. So yeah, your story's going good and I'm liking where it's going, so make sure you keep it up man! Best of luck with it! ;D

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

thanks man yh i knw thers a lot of spam going on its ridiculous, hey r u the guy who wrote edges story? can i just say that was one of my inspirations to writing so i thank you if u did write it

Dud

Post by Dud »

I am, yeah. Hah, wow, it's amazing that I finished that over a year ago and I'm still getting praised on it. Thank you, that really does mean a lot, and I'm glad it inspired you to start writing! I hope you keep this story going man! ;D

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

Never keep a good Fox down Part 3
It's a cool night, the stars are out and when I say stars I mean the girls, as im driving down this street they all see me in this car, I discovered that I could take the roof down on this monster of a car, they see me, I see them, I drive past, past experiences have made me learn don't get occupied with a night girl otherwise you'll get hurt, big time.
I flick the remains of my fifth cigarette into the night, I light another one just to keep me awake, I’m so tired it's unbelievable, my eyes feel heavy so i close them slightly.
BANG!
I jolt back to life, I have parked on the street safely, I look around, and everyone is running away as if in fear. What's going on?
Just then three drunks wearing Satan Mothers outfits are speeding up the pavement, I see them drive over a defenceless ladies leg.
I pull out the 9mm in my pocket and aim for their leader, I fire once, in the arm.
"Get him!" Cries a Mother.
I rev the car and reverse back onto the road and head for the highway, I can lose them there. Behind me I hear the sounds of the Satans Mothers chasing after me, bullets fling off the back of my car and one hits the mirror on my right.
"Jesus!" I cry, I speed up, the highway is weirdly empty, I have a bad feeling about this.
Just then a Biker appears on my left, he is holding a chain, he flings it at me and it catches my hand.
"OW!" I scream, I ram into him, he is very good he stays on his bike.
"Come here so I can gut you pussy." He cries at me.
I pick up the 9mm that fell to the floor when the chain hit me, I point it at the Mother and fire at his leg, he skids and falls to the floor.
Just then a thud from the back startles me, I look behind to see a Mother having jumped onto the car, he is holding a knife. I quickly turn the car to put him off balance, he falls over as he loses his balance, im goin so fast that as I turn the car im losing control, the car flips due to the speed I was going.
The car is upside down, im bleeding, more importantly I see the 9mm 20 yards from me, there is a M82 Sniper rifle in the boot if I can get to it I can do some damage, wait, there is a Desert Eagle as well. My heart misses a beat when I see several Bikes stop just beside the car, I see many pairs of feet too many to count walk towards the car, they flip it over, I wasn't wearing my belt so I stay on the floor as the car turns over.
"Here he is." One of them says.
Im pulled up by two strong Bikers, I see another one put a knife to my throat and press it against me.
"You little fucker killed my brother." He says to me, I recognise his face and voice from the meeting, his name is Spider and he is known for being deadly with a knife. There are rumours circulating he went to Vietnam but I never believed them.
"Chief Matt hold him will you?" Spider commands.
"Wait I didn't kill him I shot in the …" I start, I’m interrupted by the two apparently named Matt and Chief push me against the wall. They beat me down, one of them backs away, the other who looks Mexican still beats me up.
I spit blood out like food, I see two lights in the distance, I can’t see who is driving it but it looks like a … oh shit it's a bus. I look up to see a sign that says, Welcome to Gun hill with the Turnbull AC’s logo on it.
"Mothers retreat!" Spider shouts.
The Mothers fall back onto their bikes and they ride back to the city, the bus passes me and follows them.
This is my chance to get up and get out of here before they come back, thankfully my car isn't beaten up to badly, but it definitely doesn't look as classy as it used to be, I laugh to myself thinking the girls wont be looking at me anymore.
"Hey are you okay?" A voice calls to me.
"He…help please." I stutter, the person walks over to me, I can tell by the smell of perfume and the hair that it's a girl, she picks me up so I can stand on my two feet, she passes me some water, I gulp it down I one.
"You okay?" She asks me.
"Yeah, listen those ACs will be back before long you had best get in the car with me." I say to her urgently, I quickly look around, there are no cars here she must have just been walking.
She helps me over to my car, I jump into the driver’s seat.
"Hey are you sure you can drive?" She asks me.
"Don't know I ohhh…" I lose myself in my own words, I fall against the side, my eyes close, great I think just what I need right now, me unconscious.
I wake up to the sounds of a running train, there is a radio in the back ground the song is nowhere to run, im in my beaten up, bullt hole, wing mirror broke car parked right beside a train track.
"How the fuck did I get here?" I ask.
"I drove you here." Comes a voice from behind me. I turn around to see a 19 year old girl carrying two beers, she is dressed up in a black skirt and red top, her hair is brown yet subtle gold.
"Who are you?" I ask, I cant stop staring at her, why I don't know.
"Names Seren babe and you might want one of these." She hands me a beer. "Plus you can thank for those bandages and scars on your arms and head, teaches you for messing with the Mothers."
"I was trying to stop them from attacking innocent people." I reply, I take the beer but hold it.
"Yeah I saw, shame you didn't kill one of them." She says, eyeing me, she makes me uneasy, her eyes are brown yet im drawn into them.
"You gonna drink that?" She asks, I take a swig.
"Where are we?" I ask.
Seren looks at me then takes a look around. "Gunhill."
I groan, ACs turf, and this night is not going my way.
"Get me to Gramercy." I say.
"Why?" She asks.
I need to tell the Riffs something."
"Not wearing those colours your not."
I close my eyes, I gulp down the rest of my beer, what am I gonna do, I could just ran back to Coney but I need to tell the Riffs what actually happened.
"Right budge up il drive myself over there."
Seren pushes me back into the passenger seat.
"Hell no you took a heavy beating."
"Look just let me go all right I can handle myself."
"What the hell is it with you men anyway cant handle a independent women in your lives."
"I don't need help from a stripper."
She is getting angrier, I didn't want to say it slipped out, not that it isn't true, she looks like one of them types, like that girl from the Orphans, same attitude anyway.
"Yeah well this stripper saved your life asshole." She cries, she gets out of the car and walks away.
I get out and chase after her, I grab her arm.
"Hey I didn't mean it like that all right."
"Yeah well fuck you your just like everyone else!"
She slaps me and picks me, even head butts me once or twice, in the end she is leaning against me, holding me.
"Im sorry." I say, she looks up to me and kisses me. I kiss back, she leads me to her apartment across the street. Up the stairs and into her room.
Two hours later I make my way back to the car, I put on my warriors waistcoat and revved up the car, I look up at her window, I wish I could stay but I got to make things right. I drive off.
In gramercy a Riff walks up to his leader Masai.
"Masai we have some one here who says he saw who really shot Cyrus."
The new Leader turns to see Hound standing there, shaking and scared, Masai looks at him confused.
Im only three blocks down the road when the car stops working, I park it and check the gas, its running on empty, damn and I haven't got any money. Just then I see Seren walking down the road with a bucket in her hand.
"Looking for this?" She says and holds up the bucket, that where the petrol went. "I knew you'd take off Fox so I nicked your petrol."
"All right I made a mistake give it back." I reply, hands on hips watching her make her towards him.
"Haven't you heard sugar?" She says handing me the bucket. "You're boys the Warriors are innocent, heard it on the Radio just now."
Im stunned, could she be lying just to get me to stay, I don't know but im not gonna take any chances, not this time.
"I don't believe you." I say.
She turns the car radio on and turns it to the DJs station.
"And so Boppers top news on the magic mans mishap last night that hard headed crew from Coney who got jammed up in a little bit of trouble with the Riffs apparently were not to blame, a low brow, ankle biting crew named the Rogues did the nasty and let the Warriors out to dry to take the blame, but we always know Boppers you tell a lie someone is gonna come along and suss you out, did with the Orphans and did with the Rogues, be looking cool brother and heres a soft hit that will get you awake and shining."
I cant believe it, I only have one question, who told them.
"Seren you didn't…" I ask.
"No I didn't babe, someone out there likes you." She replies. Just then her face went white and she turned around and walked away.
"Hey Seren wait…" I start but then im pushed to the floor and a boot is pushed hard against my face.
"Hey punk I see you have been keeping my car nice and clean for me." Comes a dark voice, he sounds weak and small and judging by the distance he isn't the one who has me pinned down.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"Names Rabbit, Jack Rabbit."
Jack Rabbit, the bank robber, shit, this guy is legendary, he is ruthless he'd kill his own men if they tried to drop the ball on him he'd kill them even if they were inside a police station.
"Okay okay well my names Fox im a Warrior, take me dowqn the whole gang comes after you." I state, I sound like a leader, I hope he sees that in me.
"Well Fox, im gonna bust your head in, throw you in the river pay Seren up there eight hundred bucks for keeping you here."
What, Seren did this, that was why she walked away, damn it I knew it I bloody well knew it.
I don't have any weapons, the Desert Eagle is still in the trunk, the M82 is in the trunk, the 9mm is lost on a highway between Gunhill and the city, but il be damned if im not going out fighting in this one, I twist my body around slightly, use my right arm to catch under the attacker leg and pushed it forwards so its bending slightly, I twist more and the foot isn't on me any longer, with my arm under his leg I push up, the mobster falls on his back I then slam my knee into his face.
I get up, there is Jack Rabbit looking at me across the way, a .44 Magnum pointing directly towards me.
"Your dead." He says.
I close my eyes, this cant be happening this can not be happening, I open my eyes again and face the devil in the face.
Just then two motorbikes come sweeping past us, one of the bikers hits the gun out of Jack Rabbits hand, they both stop and get off their bikes and walk towards us. Jack rabbit gets in his car as five Mobsters get out of it.
I turn to the Bikers, one hands me a colt pistol.
"Get in the car and run we will lead you."
They fire a round on the Mobsters as I chase to my car, I pick up the petrol bucket and quickly put the stuff into the car, bullets flying past me everywhere.
"All right lets go!" I shout at the two.
We go, I head down the high way the two bikers close behind me, one of them drives beside me and gives me a piece of paper, on it says 22nd on third I nod to him and drive onwards, the two Bikers head in a different direction.
I head to a tunnel and stop, why would Seren do this. I turn on the radio. The DJ is still on with her daily broadcast.
"Big news Boppers, the Rogues are being chased down and detected, Hells Kitchen has never seen such trouble, a word to all you brothers out there, keep well clear and make sure you have someone watching your back, and his."
This is too much, I lean my head against the wheel, I knew I shouldve left her there and then. I rev up the engine one more time, its best to leave things like that in the past. For good, same with Hound and same with Seren.
Right now for 22nd on third, whoever those bikers were they put up a fight and more importantly watched my back.
Two hours later I get there, it's a flat, two stories nothing special, I knock on the door twice. A heavy Puerto Rican man opens the door, I show him the note. He nods upstairs.
I make my way upstairs, there is one door up the stairs, I knock twice.
The door opens slowly, I gingerly make a step forwards, there is no one inside the room, luckily I put the Colt Pistol in my pocket, im never going to be with out it now.
"Hello!" I shout.
Just then a cold steel piece of metal touches the back of my fore head.
"We have been watching you Warrior." One of them says, its too late for the Colt now I think.
"What do you want." I ask.
"Business of the best kind."

The Vixen Scout

Post by The Vixen Scout »

i loved it you need to write up more
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware