all grown up- chapter six

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
the lady warrior

all grown up- chapter six

Post by the lady warrior »

here's the next chapter guy's and gals:

chapter six
the green du-rags hangout
12.00pm

Fletcher was in the green du-rags hangout(which was the warriors old hangout near the boardwalk) and was playing pool with ranger(who was now his best brother in the gang) when jet burst into the doors with cuts and bruises all over his face, fletcher including the du-rags rushed over to him and out of breath jet said"it-it was the-the knucklers they f--f-ucked me up bro's" and with that he dropped to the floor, unconscious... du-rag commanded "i cant believe they tried to fuck with us.. so tonight we hit on their stores, THE KNUCKERLERS ARE GOIN DOWN", Fletcher couldnt believe he had only been in this gang a week and already big bad shit was happening to the gang, he turned to ranger as the other's were taking jet to a pro street doctor they all knew and he said to ranger" hey where are theese shit-bags from the knuckerler's"
"tremont", just then fletcher started laughing and explained"ha they dont stand a chance, when my dad was the warriors leader every gang that came out of tremont was wimps", ranger sighed saying" are you stupid theese dudes are some tough mother-fuckers for coming from tremont, look maybe when your dad was younger thats the way it was, gangs were wimps from there but not now white-boy"... fletcher just stared at him in shock and went to walk out the door when ferris(a gang member that fletcher didnt like much) grabbed him and asked"where do you think your going?" and then fletcher gathered with the others as they were waiting for the warlord to make his speech about tonight!

Du-rag stood in the middle of the room looking very angry and he spoke with a frustrated voice as he said" ok brother's they wont be expecting this but we are gonna hit thier stores so bad tonight that they cant give them protection no more... we will have four seperate war-parties visiting the knuckler's rackets, ferris you will lead one party... ranger you the 2nd one, hix you leading another(hix was the du-rags tagger he didnt talk much) and finally i'll be leading the last one! before we go i just want to say your ma brothers i love youse all and try to act streetwise out in tremont and whatever you do please dont get busted.....DU-RAGS LETS GO"
and with that everyone shouted and cheered as they got thier guns and weapons together and then they strolled intimadatingly out thier hangout, fletcher was rolling with ferris's warparty he then realised he only had a pen knife with him, so he asked one of his brothers he didnt really know called beastie"hey erm... bro i dont have a gun is there a gun-dealer around here"
" yeah there is but because we sont have time i'll give you my back-up gun it's your average revolver... its got enough ammo in it to last you a century", fletcher smiled at him and shook his hand thanking him for the gun, fletcher didnt really know what was going to hit them but he guessed it wouldnt be pretty!!

i made this quite short so you could feel the excitment of it and its like a sorta cliffhanger LOL well thanx for reading boppers and i will be writing chapter 7 very soon 8)

Dud

Re: all grown up- chapter six

Post by Dud »

Good to see this back. Nice chapter here. I like how you've portrayed the Du-Rags and it's interesting to see the tough gangs coming from Tremont; mentioning the Orphans was a nice touch. Should be cool to see how tough the Knucklers are; I look forward to seeing where this heads and how the brawl goes. Keep it up lady warrior! 8)

the lady warrior

Post by the lady warrior »

thanx dud its much apreciated lol yeah i thought i should mention the orphans coz they werent a very tough set were they, but yeah thanx again and i love how your little expasion of the saracens story is coming along its very cool how you've filled in the missing gaps while edge was locked-up. 8)

The Vixen Scout

Post by The Vixen Scout »

hehe the second time iv'e read this story "all grown up" lolz I love it lolz
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware