that warrior chick chapter one- NEW STORY

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
the lady warrior

that warrior chick chapter one- NEW STORY

Post by the lady warrior »

ok i was meant to post this chapter yesterday but hey-ho im doing it now lol :D , enjoy boppers!!

chapter one
january 20th, 1981
the bronx- Belmont
1:00pm

Cassie Cravens was standing in the living room of her mothers crappy apartment reassuring her that she was going to try and have a better and more settled life in Coney Island. Cassie was a slim-figured girl that was always quite androgynously dressed. she had casual tight fitting jeans on, holding them up in a unique fashion, she was wearing red braces(her dads to be precise), on her torso she was dressed in a red and white checkered buissness shirt- rolled up at the sleves. on top of that she wore her brown leather jacket. the conversation she was now having with her mother was about the coldness of the weather(it was mid-way through the month of january). her mother said worringly" now its too cold to be just wearing that thin leather jacket cassie, and are you sure you'll be ok on the subway?", nodding her head non-caringly cassie replied"sure i'll be fine maw, im a tough bronx chick, remember?". cassie's stressfully-aged mother chuckled lightly thinking about how much she would miss the silly ways of her 18 year old daughter.. who was now going to leave her to move in another crummy apartment in Coney Island- the big C.I. they both hugged and kissed each other saying thier last goodbyes , then cassie's mother with a tear in her eye shut the door as she watched her daughter descend up the icy street path, making her way into the big wide world!

When cassie got off the subway platform she tiredly relised that she was in the adventerous land of Coney Island, in brooklyn. she yawned loudly as she stood on the platform for a couple of minutes watching passer-bys making thier way on and off the busy subway platform, finally she gathered her thought's and decided she would first like to go to a nice little grocery store to get some(much needed)food shopping! she came to a old corner shop that was layered in green paint(that was nearly entirely scratched off from the wood), she strolled in and was greeted with the warmth of the air-conditioning and then the smell of soup, for some reason she liked it. she wandered around the shop sometimes bumping into complete strangers who stared at her like she didnt even belong to planet Earth- nevermind Coney Island! she ignored the dirty glares and continued shopping, when she brough her things to the checkout girl and noticed she may of bought too much: she had 5 tins of tomato soup, 3 packs of toilet-roll, 10 choclate bars and 6 random vegetables and some chicken, bread and bacon, she smiled at the checkout girl but she didnt smile back, she noticed as the girl was checking her things into the cash register- that on her work tag it said she was called cassie as well.. cassie didnt dare mention it to the checkout girl because she feared she might think she was some sort of werido and instead she got her things but in 3 grocery bags and fled out of the shop as quickly as you can say BOO!

As she walked into the evening coldness of the air, she slipped on some ice and all of her grocerys fell out of the paper-thin bag. she hissed in pain and got back up and was putting her things back in the bags when she noticed a young man(not much older than herslef) bend down and help her. she noticed her had a very white-teethed smile and had dark caramel curly hair.. he was very muscly, had a bit of stubble around his mouth and jaw area, he was very good-looking too! cassie blushed as he put the last of her things in the bags and greeted her in a irish-tongue saying" hi im jimmy matherson", he held out his hand for her to shake it but she passed him up and walked right past him, he followed her up the street and into a dingy alley-way, he got close to her and grabbed her arm to turn her around put then somehow she twisted his arm round the back of his body and shouted into his ear" why dont you leave me be, you-you street punk", when she let her grip go from him she fled up the alley-way and kept running until she came to the apartment blocks. she looked behind her and saw that this jimmy character had turned his back to her and she noticed her had some-sort of gang vest on that was marked with the logo that said 'the warriors', cassie shuddered at the thought that he was in a gang and could of hurt her more than easily... she then climbed the steps to her actual apartment and opened the door to be greeted by a quite cute-sized place that looked clean enough. she set her things down and sat down on the old matted chair, thinking for a minute or two about what was to become of her.. or what she wished would become of her. then she set things where they belonged in the house and went to bed thinking about what she would do the next day!!

Ok boppers that was the first chapter.. nothing much happened but i just wanted to introduce you to the character but i promise chapter two will have quite a bit of adventure and action in :D n also i hope you all enjoy this new story and plz share your thoughts on the first chapter x thanx dudes 8-)

KingOfConey

Re: that warrior chick chapter one- NEW STORY

Post by KingOfConey »

always good when the great writers come back loved the 1st chapter cant wait to read the next
bow before the king

the lady warrior

Aww thanks you making me blush dude :oops: hah so yeah thanks for posting a comment to my new fic and also can I just say your a great writer too, very skilled! The secound chapter will be deco more action, adventerously driven, i shud post it sometime tommorow nd agen I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter and I can't wait to hear more from you in the fic section dude 8-)

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

Big news lol im going to review this normal speech now haha okay i really liked this chapter, it wasnt too short or too long however was packed with enough description to make a shakespearean character jealous fair play keep writing =D so word up player here's the big SB saying word this piece aint bad it's in the major leagues for shoo ;) normal and slang me give u two thumbs up =D

the lady warrior

Aww thanx skullboy I really appreciate your comment you've
Given this chapter and can I just say your story is coming along amazingly well i really enjoy reading your chapters
And again thanx bopper x 8-) oh also Brutha I left u a PM a couple of days ago( you defo will of got it) just abt my fanfic and if u could answer it i would be grateful dude :D

The Vixen Scout

Post by The Vixen Scout »

Wow this is really good I wish I could write as well as you lolz keep up the good work :D
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware

the lady warrior

aww thanx vixen scout your soo kind :D believe me i really appreciate all these nice comments abt my fanfics and erm i wouldnt say im really talented theres soo many other writers on this site tht would just eat my fanfics up for breakfast :lol: lk for example skullboy is really really talented you should absoloutley check his fics out... they ARE AWESOME 8-)