Fan fic contest round 1:The Vixen Scout vs Skullboy13

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
nazzac

Fan fic contest round 1:The Vixen Scout vs Skullboy13

Post by nazzac »

Basicly the rules are of the normal Fan Fic contests.

I give you a title: Eg. No Surrender. You have to write a fan fic based on the title i give you, and the story MUST BE WARRIORS RELATED!!!.

You will be given a deadline to write your fan fics. They can be of any length, but remeber Quality over Quantity.
---------------------------------------------------

The title is....

Never keep a good soldier down

good luck

skullboy13

Re: Fan fic contest round 1:The Vixen Scout vs Skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

i need to know the deadline mate

nazzac

Post by nazzac »

Whoops. Next weekend si the deadine

The Vixen Scout

Post by The Vixen Scout »

I will have my entry in at about 7ish tomorrow
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware

The Vixen Scout

It was hours later when the beaten solder woke in unfamiliar surroundings in the last hours of night.
The sun was just breaking through the dark night, the hour of morning twilight had just begun and in an hour or two he would be found and then most likely killed by the enemy.
The solder rolled over slowly tiring not to strain his body more than it already was.
“Ow Jesus Marcelino what have you gotten yourself into” Groaned the boy.
Mercelino often used his own name when he spoke to himself but to other’s he was known as Rembrandt to his “Street family”, the guy that had taken them all city.
Rembrandt tried to get up but only ended up in falling back down to the cold pavement.
By the slight warmth that the ground held and the imprints left on the side of his face he could tell that he had been lying for a long while.
Rembrandt closed his eyes and released a slow breath the boy took in the sounds as best as he could, the sound of cars driving by every few moments told him the ordinary people were beginning to wake and where getting ready to do their daily life.
The smells that Rembrandt took in were the smells of gasoline, old rubbish from where he was lying down by trash cans and the odd smell of rust and copper.
Rembrandt stayed lying on the ground for many more minutes before he decided to try to get up again seeing as he had spent too long on the ground already.
This time he managed to get to his feet successfully but Rembrandt now regretted making that choice as the world around him began to spin causing him to grab the wall for support.
After gasping for breath he noticed that the side of his head felt sticky which was odd.
Rembrandt bravely stopped leaning on the wall and raised his hand up to his forehead a large area felt sticky after a few seconds he know he must of had a brick or a bottle smashed on his head as there was many cuts.
Rembrandt felt the world being to spin again and nausea had overpowered him making him puke all over the ally.
Rembrandt wiped his mouth with his arm and spat on the ground hoping to get the bad taste in his mouth away.
Rembrandt slowly staggered away from where he had woken up to.

The world at random points of his journey would spin so the eighteen year old boy would have to grab a wall for support and wait for his vision to clear.
Rembrandt staggered through the ally for about twenty minutes until a familiar sound reached his ears.
It was the sound of mettle dragged along metal, the friction created a high pitched scraping sound that could deafen a person if they stood to close.
Rembrandt smiled at the sound, began to build up,
A surge of adrenaline rushed through his vines causing him to run like a gang member running from the cops.
Rembrandt ran for the stairs that led to the subway only hoping that there were no enemy gang members waiting for him.
After pushing past several people as he ran Rembrandt finally made it to the platform but not a moment too soon the doors of the train were beginning to close, Rembrandt slipped in just as they closed.
He breathed a sigh of relief as he slid into a chair beside the door now finally beginning to catch breath.
Seeing that he was safe he relaxed a little bit but something caught his eye.
“Look what the cat dragged in” said the man in an overly cocky voice.
As soon as he spoke he knew the man meant no harm to him so Rembrandt just smiled.
For now he was safe but for how long?

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

I finally finished mine, sorry if it's a bit long got a tad carried away, hope you all enjoy.

The night sky is illuminated by the stretch of lamp lights, the cop car passes them by quickly, as they flash past light brightens the car, like a slow tide it high lights the two cops up front, past their seats, past the back seat over the young man, his hands cuffed together by a coil of metal, over his brown eyes, a glimpse of loss could be seen amongst a array of anger.

“You ever been to prison kid?” One of the cops shouts back in a rough Irish accent. “Cos that is where you’re going!”

The two cops laughed helplessly at the young man’s anguish, all he could do was tend to a cut lip glare intently at the two men in front of him.

He hated his predicament, the two men had caught him at a moment of weakness, hand cuffed to a god damn park bench by some bitch ass cop, all for some action as well. His name was Ajax and he was a Warrior, was until he had made that one mistake, he had fought the good fight and went down fighting.

In the rear view mirror several lights flashed across the mirror catching Ajax’s eyes, he turned his head back to see dozens of motor bikes ride up to the car, one each side. Ajax flashed a crow bar in one of their hands, a shatter of glass, the two cops scream out loud. The car topples and falls to its side in the middle of the road, screeching to a halt.

“Grab the Warrior boys, the Riffs will pay big money for this.”

As the sun rises across the desert sands that consume the beach of Coney Island, six of the nine Warriors push foot after foot across the plains. At the front Cochise, Vermin, Rembrandt, Cowboy and Snow the elite muscle of the Warriors lead the way, following close behind Swan their newly formed Warlord and his woman Mercy, behind them lay their unfortunate troubles of the previous night, little did they know they would be dragged back into that unfortunate world.

“Yo, Warriors!” Came a voice from behind them, Swan turned to see a troop of Riffs, their leader Masai at their head, he was signalling towards them.

“Shit what do you think he wants Warlord?” Vermin asked shakily.

“Whatever it is it can’t be nothing too bad, they have sorted the Rogues most probably, all we gotta do is walk away.” Cowboy muttered.

“We ain’t walking away when the Riffs call to us Cowboy,” Swan explained curtly. “Snow and Vermin will come with me, the rest stay here.”

At these words Mercy grabbed at Swan’s arm desperately, he turned to her and smiled, she slowly loosened her grip and she gazed into his blue eyes, he nodded and released his arm from her grip and he and his chosen soldiers walked back up the beach to the Riffs.

“Warriors.” Masai muttered, his face betrayed no emotion behind those dark glasses.

“That’s us.” Swan replied with the same blank expression.

“You boys loose a few last night?” Masai asked.

“We lost a few yeah.”

“Most of them through us I’d imagine, well listen i just got word, one of your own has been captured, they want five G’s for him.”

“Are you going to pay?”

“No, the Warriors are free to go by our accounts, however this outfit wont give him up without some cash.”

“Who are they?”

“Satan Mother’s, heard of them?”

To these words Vermin fell back a tad, Swan noticed this instantly, he could remember Cleon and Vermin’s tales of how they eluded the whole Satan Mother’s gang.

“Call them and tell them to give up the Warrior, otherwise things will get ugly.” Swan declaimed.

“I’ve told them, if they don’t give up the boy we will act, however they mentioned another buyer, i fear by the time we get there it will be too late.”

“Masai we will handle this, but we will need your muscle if you can spare some soldiers.”

“I will send my Lieutenant Aramis with you.”

Swan nodded and turned back to his men, they knew their orders well enough, within the hour Swan had collected a company of soldiers, in his haste he was only able to grab a small number of twenty. He hated it but in his desperation he needed what he had, the mnost curious question who was it that the Mother’s had captured, could it have been Ajax? Fox? Even Cleon the old Warlord? He needed to find out, either way a good soldier was out there, one of the nine and he needed to be returned to his home.

Sheepshead Bay

Ajax opened his eyes to a dusty concrete floor, he raised his bruised head to his surroundings, he concluded he must be in some kind of garage due to the number of motorcycles and the single car around him.

He tried to stand up but discovered his leg was chained to a pipe against the wall, he tried to pull against the pipe hoping his own strength would be enough, it wasn’t unfortunately and he felt his foot click and so he left it, relying on his hands instead, the chain bit into his palms and he pulled tighter and tighter. It was helpless, his predicament was irreversible, he was alone and vulnerable, his mind ran through a long line of ideas all of them more maddeningly complicated and impossible as the previous plan.

“Hey Spider!” A voice shouted out from above.

“Yeah.” A voice, most probably Spider replied. “What do you want?”

“Just got word from the Riffs, they have pulled out and ordered us to hand over the Warrior any way, what should i do?”

For a moment gleeful desperation shone in Ajax’s eyes, freedom was a mere phone call away, and the Riff’s as well, why would they want him, unless that bull shit truce was on still and in their good nature they wanted to make sure the Warriors were payed for their troubles.

“No, contact the other buyers first, tell them we will move the product over to them instead, tell them to get ready to pay in the next few hours.”

Sheepshead Bay Train Station

As the Train doors slowly open a pair converse shoes step down upon the platform, behind the owner a tirade of red waistcoats step forward, on their backs the words Warriors in plain black writing, they step forward behind their leader, each footstep trodden carefully and slowly in the haste of not falling over each other in their tight spot.

“Remember we are looking for a Warrior, he is most likely at the Mother’s hang out, keep a eye out, these Satan Mother’s have some mean muscle, they don’t mind getting into a scrap for fun.” Swan instructed.

They made their way down to the street, there was no sign of civilisation, it was uncanny, no traffic, no sign of people, there were rumours that the Satan Mothers held Sheepshead in a iron fist manner, however it was considered a urban myth.

It was very quiet almost too quiet, Swan thought to himself. The Mothers were not good in urban warfare that much was true, they relied on hit and run attacks on open grounds, exactly like this road the Warriors were marching through. He instructed the Warriors to take the back alley ways, he wanted to be more safe than sorry, it proved a useful tactic as moments after they entered the alley they could distinctly hear Motorbike engines roar through the city.

Just then Swan spotted something, he wasn’t sure but it could have been, a lone Satan Mother outside the back of a a club having a smoke, he signalled for his troop to stay back whilst he and Snow stepped forward.

The Mother noticed them and flicked up a blade, he jabbed at Snow first however the African American was use to this style of fighting and dodged the attack barely and thrust the Mother’s wrist behind his back, the arm twisted and his grip on his blade was released.

Swan then delivered a sharp knee attack to the sternum of the Mother winding him, then he grabbed the soldier by the collar and raised him to eye level with him.

“You Mothers have one of us Warriors locked up here somewhere don’t you?” Swan muttered, spitting out the words in his anger. “Where is he!”

“Get bent!” The Mother spat back at Swan.

Insulted Swan balled his fist and sent two body shots into the Mothers, he then went down on one knee and slammed his fist against the kneecap of the Mother, he heard the bone break and the Mother’s shouts of anguish told him his work was done.

“Alright man alright, i heard that Spider had captured a Warrior last night and out him down in a warehouse by the docks.” The Mother spluttered as Snow dropped him to the floor, he balled up around his knee sobbing through his pain.

“I’d get that knee looked at if i were you, Snow finish he job.”

“You got it.” Snow replied and sent his boot crashing down on the side of the Mother’s head, rendering his unconscious.

“Hey Warrior!” Spider’s recognisable voice called out.

Ajax sat up and looked up to see Spider walking down a staircase, behind were three Satan Mothers, each holding a weapon in their hands.

“What do you chicken shits want?” Ajax voiced, he felt the back of his neck croak that last note out, he was tired and dying of thirst and hunger, no strength was left in him.

“Ooh the boy can talk haha!” Spider laughed as he stepped off the staircase to the garage floor. “Well we’ve enjoyed your company however looks like someone is here to pick you up, they are very eager to see you again.”

Spider signalled up atop the staircase to asingle man standing there, he was tall however Ajax could not make out his facial features due to the shadow that had befallen him.

“Swan?” Ajax muttered.

“Even better!” Spider roared as he swung down a baseball bat against Ajax’s head, Ajax fell back unconscious, the last thing he saw was the man take a single step away from the higher level and proceed down the staircase.

He awoke again several hours later, he no longer felt the cold steel metal on his legs or arms, he stood up, he was surrounded by a pit of darkness, he could not make out anything of his surroundings.

Suddenly a light switch clicked, and five stadium lights surrounding Ajax light up, illuminating the gladiatorial coliseum he was standing in, it was made of stone confined into a circular space, little more than five steps across from Ajax was a ten foot stone wall, to tall to climb over, from what he observed the only door was closed and presumed locked.

Then a shadow fell over the stone grounds from behind Ajax, he turned to see a teenager drop from the wall and land safely on his feet, he wore a white top and a black cap, after he came down several other came down, too many to count but they surrounded Ajax, he felt very vulnerable as they were all armed with baseball bats.

“Oh shit, not you wimps again.” Ajax muttered and the Baseball Furies closed in around him.

The Warriors discovered the Warehouse to be empty, however they had stumbled on several Mothers which they swiftly handled, they were interrogating the last one on the whereabouts of their prisoner.

“Where is he soldier, tell me now!” Swan roared as Cowboy applied the death grip more firmly on the Mother’s wrist.

“Ah i don’t know, the buyer didn’t give his name in fact he didn’t even speak!” The Mother cried out in pain, in his desperation the man had changed the story five times, the first being the Warrior had ran away, the second they let him, the third they killed him, the fourth the buyers had killed him and now the fifth being the buyers had taken him.

“Dont give me that shit!” Swan declaimed. “What was his colours, tell me know or i’ll fill you with petrol then light you up.”

“Okay man okay, it was the Furies man the Baseball Furies took him.”

“Where!”

“I don’t know!”

“Snow grab the petrol pump over there.”

“No no!” The Mother cried as Snow grasped the Petrol pump. “Okay all i heard from Spider is they were gonna take him back to their turf but he said a good spot is the Central park at the theatre stadium!”

“You better not be lying!”

“I swear on my life!” The Mother screamed and then in his fear and pain he fainted.
“Chicken shit.” Cowboy muttered as he dusted himself off.

“Warriors grab the Riffs, we go to Central Park tonight.” Swan declared.

Central Park

The Furies divided and revealed a path, Ajax turned to see who would stroll down, he was quite surprised to see a little Fury with yellow and black face paint appear, before Ajax could say a word the Fury attacked him.

Rolling out of the way of a Baseball thrust Ajax swung round, grabbed the bat and kicked the Fury away, under a moment Ajax swung the bat across the face of the Fury knocking him out.

Ajax turned round to the wave of Furies around him, he was outnumbered and very vulnerable, he decided to do what he does best.

“Whas’sa matter?” He called out, his voice becoming stronger and stronger. “You wimps got no balls or what? Who wants some!”
Then he felt a thud against his back across his spine, he fell to one knee as another bat was sent against his shoulder, searing pain flooded his shoulder as he tried to stand up as he felt a kick to his back push him forward, his face planted on the cold stone floor, he took in a heavy breath and rolled around and jumped to his feet to face the next attacker.

Dodging a swing of a bat Ajax clenched his fist and striked a good punch to the face of one Fury, he then ducked another bat attack and elbowed the Fury in the gut then grabbed the head of another and raised his knee and slammed the Fury’s face down against it.

He then felt another bat slam against the back of his head, falling back to floor Ajax felt a couple of feet stamp on him, he thrust his arms over his face to defend himself but felt his rib cage be crumpled by the numerous incursions from the enemy.

“Ajax!” Some one roared and the Furies parted away from Ajax as the apparent newcomer appeared.

Ajax opened his eyes to see a tall blonde haired man appear, he was surrounded by a tirade of men wearing red waistcoats, around the wall of stone a group of men dressed in black appeared, he then realised the Warriors and the Riffs had cme to save him.

“RIFFS!” The apparent leader of the Riffs shouted.

“YEAH RIGHT!” The soldiers shouted back and they proceeded to attack the furies.

The Warriors followed suit, Swan and Snow lead their party around Ajax defending him. Swan tackled a Fury to the floor and head butted him to sleep, taking his baseball bat he lunged at another, Snow and Cow boy took their stand around Ajax holding back the wave of white shirted face painted soldiers.

“Jesus Ajax you look beat!” Vermin exclaimed as he grabbed the fallen soldiers arm.

“Yeah, but i still better i can get more wool than you can ha ha.” Ajax slurred.

Swan appeared at their side and thrust Ajax’s arm over his shoulder, “Come on Soldier let’s get you back on home.” He muttered.

“Hey Warlord, bet your happy to see me huh.”

“Actually i was expecting to see Cleon or maybe Fox here, prison too good for you or what?”

To this Ajax laughed, but he coughed up blood in his pain, he glanced at Swan and said, “Why did you comer all this way to get me huh? Risking your own neck? Why?”

“Never keep a good soldier down.”

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

dude im getting anxious now 2 c the results haha =] best of luck vixen scout may the best man/woman win

The Vixen Scout

same here the suspence is killing me lol :) z.
and good luck to you as well Skullboy may the best entry win :D

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

dude no offense or anything but its been 2 weeks now me n vixen scout have been patient but its getting annoying, can you please tell us who won the contest =]

The Vixen Scout

exuse me but when are you going to tell us who won it's been three weeks and Skullboy and I are getting annoyed no offence but how ling does it take to judge two storys

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

yeah man no intention to impose on your personal life me and vixen scout apologise 4 any inconvenience or annoyance, if u like im sure someone else could tell us who won the competition, out of respect of course but me and scoutie here did spend a lot of time for your competition =]

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

This is why I prefer to have contests set as a poll so everyone that reads it can cast their vote.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

The Vixen Scout

Sorry guys I'm gonna have to pull out I'm going away to day and just incase a winner gets posted I'm not going to be here :?
Good luck Skullboy