that warrior chick chapter five

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.

that warrior chick chapter five

Postby the lady warrior » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 pm

ok heres the next chapter guys:

chapter five
the warriors hangout
7:00am

Cassie walked into the warriors hangout very cautiously looking around as if the warriors would hit her for being so much of a nuisance for the past couple of days. Swan beckoned her to him with a stern look on his face (as if to intimidate her), when she got close enough he explained sternly"i got to ask you a question- what do you think other gangs would do to a youngin like you huh? that was pestering them day-in, day-out?" he continued without giving her a brief moment to answer the question" you wanna know what they would do to a sweet, untainted girl like you- cos that's what you are.. a girl not a woman. they would beat you up and most defiantly pull a train on you". Cassie shuddered at the shear thought of that happening to her, she gulped very loudly that grabbed the attention of swans wife Dianna (she was directly behind him but without baby Fletcher), she looked to cassie as if sympathetically and then, grabbing the arm of swan softly she explained looking back and fourth to the two of them" swan try not to be so mean about it- will ya please?"
"i aint baby, im telling her the truth... i saw it happen once and it scarred me for life. she needs to know these things if she is ever going to survive in this world".

Turning back to cassie, swan more gently stated" listen cassie, if you are sure your life is in a gang then you have to work hard to get a place. what i mean is you have an initiation, i want you and ajax to go see the saracens up in bensonhurst- they will tell you what to do from there. go on get going lady warrior". cassie was a bit confused on who the hell the saracens were but she didnt care as she was finally in! Ajax and cassie were standing in the subway waiting for their train, when ajax got closer to cassie (so much so that she could smell the horrible, cheap cologne he had on) he asked" so cassie you ever had a man in your life?- cos i could be your man" she had a disgusted look on her face as she remarked angrily" hey man you perv- just calm down dont get a boner on or anything... i dont like you, i dont wanna kiss you or do it. so just lay off would ya?"
"hah you got balls lady and yeah whatever- dont say that somewhere in the back of your mind you wouldnt wanna though- your just a prune"
"just shut up man- dont try to act like you know about my sexual life- cos you don't, you PIG". ajax had a cocky smirk on his face and was just going to make a comeback when their train came along. Cassie looked at the train, impressed at how much graffiti was on one train. she laughed to herself quietly when she looked more closely at the double-doors of the train- they had douchebag in big capitals going across the door! she sat opposite ajax on one of the hard, ripped seat, she eyeballed ajax as he was turned away looking out with hand-smudged window- looking at the various graffiti works on the passing walls. she studied his black finger-less gloves.. they were worn where his knuckles comfortably sat- 'probably from the amount of fights the big bruiser has had' Cassie thought. She reeled her head up and she went red with embarrassment as ajax had noticed she was staring at him, he giggled a little saying"so i see that your checking out my package". Cassie commented with a sarcastic look on her face" huh yeah right- your package is the BOMB.. yeah right ppfft your so big-headed"
"yeah i am- but thats not all thats big hunny"!

After about 15 minutes they were in bensonhurst (saracens turf). Ajax led the way to the saracens hangout while cassie was staring around at her surroundings, she passed a couple of bums on the street- 'there seem to be more here then back at coney island' cassie muttered to herself. she also saw a lot of corner shops that were covered in TO LET signs and boarded up houses with graffiti all over the boards and walls of the houses. There was a sudden turn of a corner and Cassie saw before her a old apartment building that was mostly boarded up, she saw a lot of men around the apartment block that were wearing mostly black tank-tops and they were laughing and joking... drinking, checking out random women on the street etc. she soon realized that the rowdy, boisterous men were all Saracen gang members, ajax strolled confidently ahead to greet Edge the gang's leader. Cassie dilly-dallied behind ajax nervously as she didn't want to be noticed by these rowdy men- they all looked a bit too rough and ready for her liking. Ajax didn't help much when he called her over and shouted loudly" HEY CASS COME OVER HERE, MEET EDGE", she gave him a long, angry glare that meant business before making her way over to the steps of the apartment block- she could feel the heavy stares and supicious looks the saracen men were all giving her!

By the time she got to Ajax, Edge was already halfway through his explanation of what he wanted them to do" so as i was saying to ajax, Cassie or whatever your name is- cops have been all over our turf cos of some fucking junkies that are hanging around here selling dope, coke and god knows what else. we can never catch them at it though and I've had patrols out till early hours in the morning- and still nothing! cos of this the police have been keeping a sharp eye on us like a fucking hawk... they think its us and now we cant do any of our normal business like getting our protection money.. huh i think the shopkeepers are having a fucking field-day with this shit going on, so getting to the point i want you and ajax to go find these bag-heads and warn them off and if they act up FUCK THEM UP".
so as they were asked of cassie and ajax set off to look for these low-life scum and sort them out!

Ok guys sorry for the long wait and sorry for quite a short chapter but i thought i would have all the action put in, in chapter six- anyways thanks for your support boppers and enjoy 8-) :D
the lady warrior

Re: that warrior chick chapter five

Postby KingOfConey » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:49 am

lovin the new story lady
bow before the king
KingOfConey

Postby the lady warrior » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Thanks king comments are most Appreciated x and can I just say even though I haven't had time to comment on ur fic it's coming along nicely x I should have chapter six up soon and I'm going to do this fic to about 25+ chapters xx 8-)
the lady warrior

Postby The Vixen Scout » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 am

I'm so sorry I dodnt comment my computer broke and on top of that I forgot my password :cry: anyway OMG Swan gave Cassie a chance :o I cant wait to see what happens next :D :D
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware
The Vixen Scout

Postby the lady warrior » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:11 pm

thanks for all your comments vixen scout you never fail to share your feelings on my chapters and thanks for that- and anyone else who has commented on my chapters, its much appreciated. yeah chapter six is gonna be up soon (if i can i'll put it up today) :D
the lady warrior

Postby sher77 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:51 am

Ajax led the way to the saracens hangout while cassie was staring around at her surroundings, she passed a couple of bums on the street- 'there seem to be more here then back at coney island' cassie muttered to herself. she also saw a lot of corner shops that were covered in TO LET signs and boarded up houses with graffiti all over the boards and walls of the houses. There was a sudden turn of a corner and Cassie saw before her a old apartment building that was mostly boarded up, she saw a lot of men around the apartment block that were wearing mostly black tank-tops and they were laughing and joking... drinking, checking out random women on the street etc. she soon realized that the rowdy, boisterous men were all Saracen gang members, ajax strolled confidently ahead to greet Edge the gang's leader.
sher77

Return to Fan Fiction