Norton Avenue Saints

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
Warriorsnest

Norton Avenue Saints

Post by Warriorsnest »

This is my first fan fic. So any feedback will be welcome. There isnt much reference to the saints yet because they havent been made yet. But it will come soon. Thx.

Henry Samson walked down his lonely dark street. It was 11:46pm 1973 September 23rd. The Bronx.He had to get back to his house before his mom realized he had been gone for so long. He was only supposed to stop at the store for a carton of eggs. However that had quickly changed. He rubbed his cheek where a bruise was already swelling up. As he walked up to his building he was reminded why he what he went out for in the first place. ?Oh well? he thought to himself. ?We don?t need them any way. He decided to go up the fire escape instead of waking everyone up. As he got to the third floor he could detect the distinct smell of marijuana coming out of his friend Carter?s room. Henry looked in and saw Carter laying on his bed with a joint in his hand. Henry didn?t bother to say hello. Carter wouldn?t have remembered anyways. He got up to his floor and opened the window. He slid in and took fell on his bed in exhaustion. He thought of the night that had passed and considered the options lying before him.

Earlier today??11:52a.m.
Henry looked at the clock to his English class. Eight more minutes and he could get out of here to lunch. He planned on walking out of school and going to a hot dog stand instead of eating the crap served here. As the minutes slipped by he looked at his friend Frank asleep in a puddle of drool. He started laughing until the teacher gave him a dirty look. Finally the bell rang. He took off out of his chair and started making his way to the fence. Frank caught up to him and fell into stride with him.
Frank-Hey man where you gonna go?
Henry-Not quite sure I?m just a bit hungry. Wanna come?
Frank-Yeah man I?m down with that.
They went into the bathroom and immediately were choking on cigarette smoke. Fighting there way through the smoke they saw three very big seniors wearing black vests. One was turned around and printed on it was West Beach Riders.
Frank-Aw crap man.
Henry-What?
Frank-I know these dudes. They aren?t to heavy but they?re crazy.
Henry-Oh well they probably wont do anything.
Guy 1-Hey you two sophomores. What do you think your doin here on our turf.
Henry-This isn?t your turf it?s the bathroom.
Frank-Yeah man so just back off.
Guy 2- Are you trying to disrespect us or something?
Frank-Maybe we ought to if your gonna bang around school and not in the city.
Guy 1- Shut up you little punk. Your gonna pay for this.
Henry-Whatever man.
They walked off. Henry brushing his blonde hair out of his face. They headed out of the school and walked down the street. They headed west and saw the hot dog vendor. Surprisingly the guy didn?t look to much older than them.
Henry-Hey man. I?ll get two.
Vendor-Here ya go.
Frank-Thanks man.
Henry-Hey man shouldn?t you still be goin to school? You don?t look like you graduated yet.
Vendor-Yeah man I know. I dropped out. School wasn?t to good for me.
As they chatted away they didn?t notice the five guys in black vests walk up. Henry and Frank finished their hot dogs and turned to go. They immediately ran into them. The five guys circled the cart and the three boys.
West Beach Rider-Hey you boys were the ones who messed with us in the bathroom.
Frank-Aww man this isn?t good.
Henry knew that Frank could handle himself. He worked out daily and did kickboxing. Henry himself got in a few fights before and would be able to fight. He was worried about the boy in the hot dog stand. He was a little bit smaller than them. Then the Riders attacked. Two went to each boy. One went to the hot dog stand guy. Henry ducked a punch aimed at his head and tackled the rider. He hit him once in the head then in the side. He was booted in the side to get off the Rider. The two Riders started kicking Henry.
Frank was having better luck. He gave a series of punches to a Rider who was about his height. The Rider went down with a bloody nose. Frank grabbed the other and tripped him onto the ground. Where he kneed him in twice then, the face. He jumped up and went to the other who started to get up. He kicked him in the face and walked over to Henry who was having trouble of his own.
Henry had been picked up and was being held by a big Rider as the smaller one started punching him in the stomach. The Rider wiped his mouth of the blood and picked up a bottle off the ground. Henry leaned back and kicked the man in the stomach. He struggled with the one holding him but couldn?t break free.
The hot dog guy was small but had quick hands. He could soldier and he knew it. He picked up a pipe that he held in his cart. He swung it at the Rider but he ducked. He hit the hot dog vendor in the stomach and the pipe rolled away. The vendor swung at the Rider and connected with the side of his head. He used his left hand to hold him. He punched him three more times and let him drop. He went to go pick up the pipe but the Rider dived at his knees. He dropped the pipe in a sewer grate and knew he couldn?t get it back.
Frank came behind the Rider who was holding Henry and swung at his face. The rider let go in surprise and turned only to be hit more times in the face. Frank dipped the Rider and grabbed the bottle that the other Rider dropped and swung it down at his face. It knocked that Rider out and Frank got up.
Henry grabbed his guy and punched him in the stomach until he threw up blood. He ran over to the last guy and started kicking him. Frank ran over too. All three of them beat the Rider down. They all walked off down the street.
Henry-Man that was a crazy bop.
Frank-Yeah man. I knew we could beat them though. They were punks.
Henry-Yup. Oh hey man. Whats your name?
Hot Dog Guy-The names Mark.
Henry-Well its good to meet you. Hey lets go down to the pizza place and hang out a bit.

More to come.
Last edited by Warriorsnest on Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GramercyRiff99

Re: Norton Avenue Saints

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

Pretty good. Keep this up, it has some potential.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

This is my second entry. If you like it reply.

1:04
The three boys sat in Al?s Pizza Shop for an hour munching on a large pepperoni. They talked about what had just happened. They got along great with Mark. It turns out he should be a junior but he was failing in school and decided to quit for obvious reasons.
Frank-Man I?m sick of those Riders. They think they can walk all over us. Just because they swarm in numbers. Hell we could take them out ourselves.
Henry-Yeah man. But the numbers. They could soldier all they want.
Mark-Well they are only about fifty strong. Considering the other gangs around. They?re just wannabe brawlers.
Henry-Well I have an idea that could take them out. Sure they have the school locked down and I here they have Lacombe Avenue and Puggsley Avenue also. But still, we could take them out. My street is right next to them.
Frank-I say we just smash them. They can bop but that?s about it. I have seen some of their patrols. Maybe two guys ever half hour. They?re weak.
Mark-Yeah but we?ll have to be careful.
Henry-We haven?t decided anything yet. Its three on fifty. That is if your down with us.
Mark-Yeah I?m down. I helped you with the five back there didn?t I?
Frank-Yeah yeah we know.
Henry-Well first things first. We?ll have to make sure we don?t rush into this blindly. We aren?t even a gang.
Frank-Not yet we aren?t.
Henry-Yeah whatever. Hey I better get home. My mom isn?t home so she wont realize I didn?t finish school today. Meet me here tomorrow. Since its Saturday no one will care.

10:26p.m.
Henry had been sitting around all day. He didn?t do anything but watch whatever was on his crappy black and white television. His mom walked into the living room from the kitchen. Henry slept in the living room. The kitchen was small and his mom had the only room.
Mom-Henry I need you to go to the store and get some eggs.
Henry-Fine. I got nothing better to do.
Henry threw on a black button up shirt and wore his blue jeans. He walked out of his building and walked down the street. It was two blocks away. In Rider turf. He hoped nobody knew what he looked like. He walked down the last street glad that nothing happened to him. He was about to go into the store when he noticed the three people standing bye the door. Two of them were the ones he fought today. He looked them up and down, and they did the same to him.
Henry turned and ran. They chased after him. He ran and jumped over a car and hurried into an alley. A six foot high fence stood in front of him. He jumped it and landed. Hurting his ankle. He knew he would be caught soon. He looked around the ground. He saw a piece of wood about two feet long. He picked it up and ran around the corner. He heard the three hop the fence. Two went bye quickly and as the third went he swung the board and smashed the Rider in the face. He went down. The other two turned and he threw the broken pieces at them. They both stopped and smiled. They had him cornered. Henry swung at one of them hit him in the face. The other dipped him into the wall. He struggled with the rider. He rolled on top of him and head butted the rider in the nose. He started to punch the rider in the jaw until he was tackled off. The Rider grabbed him and punched him once in the face. That was it. He heard a loud thump and the Rider fell off of him. Henry sat up and looked around. That?s when he smelled the marijuana smoke.
Henry-Carter is that you?
Carter-Oh hey man. What?s going on?
Henry-Well I was getting jumped until you came in.
Carter-Well it looked like you need some help.
Henry-Yeah man. Thanks a lot.
Carter-No problem man. Well see you later.
With that Carter hopped the fence and headed into the dark. Henry sat up and rubbed his face. He climbed to his feet and looked around. The Rider who had been hit with the bat Carter had was on the ground in a puddle of blood. Most likely dead. The other one hit with the board was writhing around. The third one was starting to get to his feet. Henry walked over and started kicking the Rider in the stomach. The Rider threw up blood and fell back down. Henry stopped and walked away. Before he left he said
Henry-Your gang will be gone in less than a year. I say you drop out now.
With that Henry left West Beach Rider turf and walked home. Forgetting to bring the eggs.

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

Alright, I finally figured out where this takes place (Castle Hill in the East Bronx) so I'm happy about that. This is a really great story you have going here. You're really good at writing fight scenes, and I'm confident that if you'd joined a month or two earlier you would have had a really good shot at the Fanfiction Competition. Keep this up, it's one of the best I've read on this site.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

9:06a.m. September 24th
Henry put on a black white shirt and black jeans. He brush his medium length blonde hair out of his eyes. He walked into the kitchen and looked at what he had in the fridge. Just some old meat from two nights ago. He grabbed the piece and walked down the three flights of stairs out of his building. He walked through pedestrians without even seeing them. He came to his senses when he walked off his block. He just finished the meet and realized there Mark was there waiting for him. Mark was wearing a denim vest and blue jeans. His hair was cut short in kind of a bowl cut. Henry walked over.
Henry-Hey man what?s up.
Mark-Aww man Henry. Want to know what happened to me last night?
Henry-What man?
Mark-The Riders were waiting for me at my stand. They grabbed me and slammed my head down on it. They said I better stop hanging around with you if I knew what was good for me.
Henry-And that?s it? They just let you go?
Mark-No man. They burned my cart?they burned my cart. Can you believe that? That?s how I made my living. Now I cant pay rent for my apartment. The landlord is gonna kick me out man.
Henry-Don?t worry man we?ll start getting some money for you.
Mark-Hey thanks man.
Henry-Don?t worry about it. Now lets go get Frank.
As they walked up to the pizza place they noticed two guys following them. They went inside and grabbed a booth. The two guys didn?t come in after them. Mark and Henry waited for about ten minutes when Frank came in. He was wearing just a muscle shirt and ripped jeans.
Frank-Hey guys what?s up.
Henry-See those two guys out there? They?ve been following us since for the last two streets. Now they?re waiting for us. They are both Riders by the look of it.
Frank-So lets go out and wreck them. They don?t look too tough.
Mark-Yeah but there could be more.
Henry-What I wanna know is what they want. I say lets trap them somehow. Lets start heading back the way we came. They?ll follow us.
The three soldiers walked out of the pizza shop. Sure enough the two Riders followed. As they got a street over Frank ducked into an alley. When the Riders turned the corner all they saw was Mark and Henry. Henry and Mark walked down an alley they knew. As they got to it they knew it was a dead end. They turned and faced the Riders. The Riders brandished knives and started approaching the two boys. Just then Frank came in and knocked one of them over. Mark tackled the second one. Henry started kicking the fallen one in the head while Frank turned to help Mark. Mark held the Rider down as Frank elbowed him over and over again in the nose. Obviously breaking it. Henry picked the Rider up he was kicking and threw him into some trash cans. Mark and Frank walked over and picked him up and held him.
Henry-Hey man. We aren?t gonna kill you. We just want some information.
Rider-Heck no man. I aint telling you nothing.
Henry-Look we just want to know why you were following us.
Rider-I?m not gonna say.
Henry looked around and saw the knife. He picked it up. It was switchblade. He looked at it thoughtfully and brought it over where the Rider was being held. The Riders eyes widened in fear.
Henry-Hey man. I asked you nicely. I?m going to give you one last chance.
Rider-Ok ok man. Our lieutenant told us to follow you. He said you guys could be a threat. He said that if you guys started making any big moves to tell him.
Mark-So you guys are afraid of us?
Rider-I don?t think so. I mean there is some talk about you guys. But since you guys aren?t a gang there isn?t much to say. You wrecked a couple of us but that?s it.
Henry-All right then. Is there any word of you guys coming down on us?
Rider-Know not really. We haven?t believed you guys were worth it.
Henry- What is your lieutenants name?
Rider-Ace, he usually hangs around behind the grocery store a lot.
Henry-Thanks man. Look we?ll let you go. Just tell Ace that we aren?t making any big moves.
With that they left the Rider to deal with the fallen one. They took there money though and got sixteen bucks off them. They walked back to Henry?s building and started going up the stairs. They ran into Carter on the way up. He gave them a strange look and kept walking down. They headed into Henry?s room.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

No battling in this one. Dont worry the next one will have some action

4:05p.m.
The boys sitting on the couch watching anything that was on for the entire time. They had nothing better to do.They were talking about what they would do. Most likely the Riders knew all about them. Some time or another they would get wrecked.
Mark-Man I?m just worried about what to do now. They are gonna jap us.
Frank-Stop complaining we?ll just waste whoever messes with us.
Mark-Yeah but what if there is thirty attacking us. What will we do then?
Henry-Relax Mark. They don?t have that kind of numbers on a daily basis. They most they could possibly round together is fifteen or twenty. Most of their soldiers are a bunch of base heads.
Mark-Yeah man what about that guy Ace. He sounds pretty heavy. If he is a lieutenant and all.
Unknown voice-Naw he aint nothing. He just a base head like the rest of them.
Henry-Carter? Is that you?
Carter-Yeah I think it is.
Frank-What do you want you stoner.
Carter-Well I was gonna make a suggestion how you can take Ace out but if you don?t want to hear it.
Henry-No we want to here it. Don?t listen to Frank, he doesn?t like pot heads.
Carter-Man I aint no pot head. I just do that to relax me man.
Henry-Well whatever man. What did you have to say.
Carter-Well I know that dude goes down to Castle Hill Park around midnight tonight to go smoke a bunch of weed.
Frank-Oh yeah? Well how would you know?
Carter-Because man. I went with him a couple times.
Frank-Figures.
Henry-Enough. Ok well that?s right next to Puggsley?s Creek right?
Carter-Yeah man. If you hop the fence there is a pier leading out to the water. Its been closed off though.
Henry-Perfect. How many guys go with him?
Carter- About eight.
Mark-Crap how are we gonna fight nine guys?
Frank-They?ll be easy man.
Mark-Yeah but three on nine? We?ll get wrecked.
Carter-Hey man who said anything about three? I?m coming too you know.
Henry-Your coming?
Carter-Yeah man. He screwed me over. He had his boys jump me because he thought I was backstabbing him somehow.
Mark-Yeah. But four on nine? Its still pretty bad you know.
Carter-Yeah but if we wait a little bit they?ll be so messed up maybe a couple of them wont be able to fight.
Henry-All right its decided. Tonight we go down south to the park. We?re gonna take out that punk Ace. Meet back here at 11:00. Everyone wear black. We don?t wanna be seen. Make sure to get packed. We don?t know what we?ll run into.
The four boys returned to their respective homes. Each not knowing what will happen that night. They were worried and some of them scared. Although they wouldn?t admit it to the other one. It would bring down honor between them.
Henry grabbed another black button up. This one was long sleeved. He wore black jeans and black boots. He reached into his pillow case and pulled out the knife that he had taken from the Rider. He looked at himself in the cracked mirror. He knew after tonight he would never be the same again.
Mark went home to his apartment building. He was the youngest of three brothers. His dad worked all the time to feed them. Two were gone off to college. The other worked also. Or was out partying. No one really knew. He put on a black T shirt and black shorts. That was all he really had that was black. He sat back and waited for the time to leave.
Frank kept his black muscle shirt on and wore some black jeans that were a little to big for him. He held them together with a big leather belt. He was worried as much as the others. He just tried not to show it to much. He was excited of the bop they were heading into.
Carter surprisingly didn?t smoke any weed that point he knew he had to be reliable. He sat there starting at the little tin he kept it in.
Carter-You don?t need it. You don?t need it.
Voice-Yes you do. Come on. Just a little puff. It wont hurt.
Carter-Know these boys are counting on me. I?m nineteen years old. Older than all of them. I?ll have to be the leader. They expect me to guide them there.
With that Carter left his room and headed to Henry?s floor to wait for the others.
Last edited by Warriorsnest on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

This isnt the end but it is starting to get some base to it finally. The storie has just begun.

11:20p.m.
The four boys walked down the street south. They didn?t run into many people. Surprisingly know Riders were out. They had about four blocks to go when they heard a noise.
Henry-Shhh. What was that.
Frank-Probably just a cat. Come on lets go.
Henry-No it was something.
They all ran into an alley and hid behind a dumpster. They looked out. They saw a muscular man walk by. He looked about in his twenties. He was bigger than all of them. He was followed by eight Riders. Just as Carter had said. As they passed Mark gasped. They waited for what seemed like an eternity for the soldiers to pass. Had they seen them? Were they just waiting in an alley as they were just waiting for them? What were they going to do. For some reason the three boys looked over at Henry. He looked back at them. That?s when a realization hit him. He was their leader. They all somehow looked up to him. He was warlord. It was time to start acting like one. He stood up and walked out of the alley.
Henry-From now on we move as soldiers. No more walking around like idiots. Frank you walk up front. Mark in the back. About five feet distance between us from you. Carter. You watch the sides.
Mark brandished the bat he was carrying while Carter took out a small club that strangely looked like a police officers nightstick.Frank remained unarmed like Henry. They continued down the street like that. They walked two more blocks and were at the fence. They saw no one around.
Mark-Ok. So what now.
Henry-Carter. Jump the fence. Go ahead a couple feat and look around. If its clear whistle.
Carter looked up at the nine foot high fence. He had jumped higher. With amazing ease he jumped and reached the top. He swung himself over and landed with a soft thud. He looked around a little bit and only saw trees. He gave a low whistle.
Henry-Ok lets all go now.
The three boys climbed up and jumped over. They didn?t do it as cleanly as Carter did however. They waited there by the fence for fifteen minutes. Then they headed deeper into the park. They moved slowly and saw only trees. As they walked closer they could here sounds. Then soon voices.
Rider 1-So Warchief. What are we gonna do about those three kids messing with us. They already wasted one of our guys. Three of them are so hurt they cant even fight.
Ace-Relax I got a plan to waste those guys. You just stick with me.
Rider 2-But Ace. They are pretty heavy. You should have seen them. I?ve fought them before.
Ace-I told you I can handle them. Don?t worry. Just sit back and enjoy the bud.
The Riders were hanging out in a playground. There were swings and a cage type thing. The ground was sand. The four boys waited for another half hour. The Riders started to get messed up. Only five of them were still standing including Ace.
Henry-Ok. I want everyone to surround them. And get ready. When I start running out you do too. Try to stay away from Ace. He looks heavy. We are gonna try to team up on him.
Frank-Don?t worry I can take Ace myself.
Henry-Just stick to the plan ok?
Frank-Whatever.
Henry knew that Frank couldn?t take direction well. He would have to change that. It was a four on five rumble. They could handle it. They all surrounded the circular playground hiding in the dark. The playground was bathed in light. All of a sudden Henry took off into the middle of it. So did the other three boys. Henry punched one of the Riders in the face. He fell to the sand. Henry started to stomp on his back until another one came flying off of the top of the cage onto him. Henry rolled in the sand trying to get leverage.
Frank immediately went for Ace he tried to tackle him but Ace just shoved him away. He grabbed Frank by his neck and through him into the sand. Frank dodged a kick aimed at his head. He punched Ace in the stomach but it didn?t seem to faze him. Ace kneed Frank in the face.
Mark came out running and swung his bat at a Riders back. It connected and the Rider fell. He swung again but the Rider moved and threw sand in Mark?s eyes. Mark couldn?t see and felt a fist slam into his gut. He moaned and went down to his knees. Then a fist came flying and hit him in the face. He went down.
Carter swung his nightstick and hit the fifth Rider right in the face. It was a lucky shot. The Rider fell back into the sand and didn?t move. Carter turned and saw Mark on the ground. The Rider who had beaten down Mark grabbed his bat and stood up. They both looked at each other for a second. Then the Rider swung downward on Carter. Carter moved and jabbed the Rider in the gut. Then put the nightstick behind the Riders head and kneed him in the face. He then swung at the fallen Rider connecting with his ribs. Busting a couple of them. He looked around. Henry was fighting two of them and having trouble. But Frank was getting demolished by Ace. His face was bleeding and now ace had a chain from a swing that had been broken wrapped around Franks neck. Carter ran over and hit Ace in the leg with the nightstick. Ace let go of Frank and turned to Carter.

Ace-Well Carter. I knew you a lying little punk.
Carter-That?s bull. You know I was loyal. I did everything for you guys.
Ace-You were making moves behind my back.
Carter-Whatever man. You know you messed up when you guys threw me out.
               Henry got hit in the face by the Rider on top of him. He grabbed the Rider by the throat and started to choke him. He rolled out from under and brought his elbow down on the Riders back. He stood up and punched the Rider who was trying to get up in the face. He went down. He looked and saw the Rider he had attacked in the first place standing there. Then he looked and saw the other one he just punched standing back up. He looked and saw Mark on the ground. And saw Carter and Frank fighting Ace. He turned his attention back to the Rider he just punched and tackled him to the ground. He kneed him in the crotch and jumped back up. He was tackled from the back and felt a flurry of punches land on his back. And his head. He couldn?t get up and just had to take it.
Mark slowly came to. He rubbed the rest of the sand from his eyes and looked around. Henry was getting destroyed. He picked his bat up and ran towards them. Just as he was about to get them he tripped. The Rider Carter thought he had taken out first  stood up and got ready to jump on Mark. Mark swung his bat and connected with the side of the Riders head. For the second time the Rider fell unconscious. He ran over to where the two Riders were beating down Henry. He kicked the one on top of Henry off and was punched in the stomach by the other one. He dropped the bat and was punched in the side of the head. He fell to the ground and the Rider started kicking him. Henry was up and punched the Rider who tackled him over and over again in the face until he layed still. Then he stood up to help Mark.
Carter layed there on the ground and looked up. Ace stood there smiling at him. Ace had beaten both Frank and Carter down. They both lay on the sand. Blood was pouring from Franks nose. Carter stood up again and helped Frank up. They both stood in front of Ace. Then Henry and Mark walked up next to them.

Ace-Looks like my soldiers were wrecked by you chumps. At least I?ll be able to take care of you myself.
Henry-Ace. We?re sick of you buster head Riders running the neighborhood. All that has happened is murders started rising and people weren?t safe in the streets because of you. Even old ladies had to watch out.
Ace-So what? You guys are gonna be the Saints of this city or something? Saving it from a gang like us.
Henry-Maybe. Come on lets wreck this fool.
Carter and Frank dove at Aces legs. Ace was big but not to big. He just was older and stronger than all of them. Mark swung the bat and connected with Ace?s shoulder. He grabbed it and groaned. Henry punched him in the face. Once, then twice. Ace wouldn?t go down. Mark swung the bat again and hit him in the back. Finally he fell. Carter and Frank stood up and started kicking him. Mark swung the bat again and hit him in the leg. Henry kicked him in the head. Ace started to crawl away but they continued relentlessly. Finally Ace stopped moving. They grabbed him and all four of them started to drag him towards the pier. Finally after some long minutes they got him to the end of it. Ace started to come to and they held him on his knees in front of Henry. Henry took out his knife.
Henry-Now its time to pay Rider. Its time to pay for messing with my friends. Messing with us at school. You have done your last tonight.
And with that he stuck the knife into the side of Ace. Ace moaned and fell. Henry stabbed him again this time in the leg. Frank kicked him again in the face. They pushed him over the edge of the pier into Puggsley?s Creak.
Henry-Now starts the beginning of our revolt against the West Beach Riders. They will be destroyed by us. Know more will they run these streets. Its time for us to take over. From now on?.we are known as the Norton Avenue Saints.
With that Henry turned and looked at the other three boys. They stood panting and gasping. They wiped the sweat and blood off them. They stood a little straighter and taller. They looked like real soldiers.With that they walked home. Worried what would become of them after this night. They passed the bodies in the playground. Two of them were gone. The other two still lay there. They passed and hopped the fence back into the street. They head back to there homes to clean up. They would meet up later the next day.
Last edited by Warriorsnest on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

Wow, this is really good. The way you write the fight scenes is really great especially. It seems to flow very well as opposed to the sort of clunky way of fighting you sometimes see. Also, it looks like you did quite a bit of research for this, which is good because it really adds to the realism. Keep this one up, it's really awesome.

$now4Ever

Post by $now4Ever »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>  You are a very detailed and great writer man you should make some more of theese and you are on your way to the top.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9315/4esigqw4.png[/img][/url]

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

Here is another entry. It isn't some of my best writing but it will do for now until I find more time to write another entry.

Sunday September 25th 12:06
Henry woke with a start. He tried to get up but was exhausted. He could barely move. He rolled out of bed slowly and tried to get up again. He made it half way and fell down again. He had to take a shower to get all the blood off of him. He looked down in disgust at his clothes. Dirty and bloody. He went into the tiny bathroom and took a shower. As he got out he changed in the bathroom. A plain white tea and blue jeans. He walked out into his room/living room. There sat Carter. He had a swollen eye.
Carter-Hey what?s up man?
Henry-Nothing man. You?
Carter-Yeah there?s something. In a second I?ll know if it is big that we wrecked those Riders.
Henry-How will we know that?
Carter-With this man.
With that Carter pulled out a radio. He fiddled with the dials for a little bit and finally he found a station. It was just music. They sat there listening to the beat of the song for a little bit. Then the DJ came on. The girl had that smooth voice perfect for a DJ.

DJ-Well boppers. Big news today. Turns out some new team in the game took out a couple West Beach Riders last night. The Riders are now missing a key player. Ace, their lieutenant is gone. Some report he is dead. Well now that the Riders have a threat to them what will they do? Time will tell boppers. Time will tell.
Henry-Aw man. We?ve been noticed. Who was that lady?
Carter-Just some DJ on street sounds. She reports all gang activities. She?s like the news reporter. Usually you have to do something big to get noticed by them. But since we took out Ace then apparently it was big enough.
Henry-All right. Round the soldiers up. We?re gonna meat up at Al?s pizza shop.
Carter-Ok man. Meet you there.

With that Henry left the building. He walked down the street on his way to the pizza store. As he walked he saw a bunch of Riders hanging out in front of the store. None of them looked at him as he passed. There was about four of them. He would have to take them out later. He knew that Frank and him could take those four out single handedly. He walked into the shop and saw everyone there. And someone new. He was a big guy. With long brown hair. Not hippy hair like Carter just long enough. He had muscles. A little bigger than Frank was. He was wearing a cut off black t shirt. And black jeans. He was another muscle. Now it was five on fifty.
Henry-Who?s this dude?
Frank-This is Bill. He graduating this year. I?ve known him since I started working out. He can soldier.
Henry-I don?t doubt that. So are you down with the Norton Avenue Saints?
Bill-Heck yeah man. I heard you guys wanted to wreck the Riders. They messed with us to long. I?m down for anything warlord.
Henry-All right then. Well we aren?t making any big moves just yet. There is only five of us. We have to keep it low.
Frank-Hey Henry, Bill and me are gonna go work out. You guys want to come?
Henry-Naw man. Its cool. I got to check something out.
Mark-Hey guys I?ll come.
Carter-I?m gonna stay with Henry, he might need my help.
Frank-Ok man suit yourself.
The three boys walked down two streets into the gym. They lifted weights and trained Mark how to box a bit. Mark was certainly smaller than them so they took it easy. They set him up with small weights so he could get used to it. They wiped the sweat from themselves and were about to take off. That?s when they noticed the three guys watching them.
Mark-Oh no man. The Riders are here.
Bill-Don?t worry about it man. We got this.
Frank-Yeah man this will be easy. Lets go out the back.
Henry and Carter headed back to the store where they saw the five Riders before. They were gone at this point. They walked around to the back of the store and saw chairs and a tag that said West Beach Riders. Henry found a spray can on the ground and looked at it. He picked it up and walked over to the wall. He put at X through the tag and wrote NAS on the wall.
Carter-Man that sucks.
Henry-I know. Its just a start man. Shows them that we were here. Hey look around this place we could probably find something.
The boys rummaging through everything. They found a blade on the ground and that was it. They turned to go when eight Riders walked around the corner. They looked at the tag on the wall and turned back to them.
Rider 1-What the hell is this?
Henry-It?s a tag. Got a problem with it?
Rider 2-Yeah man. We got a problem with it. This is our turf.
Henry-Not no more it isn?t. From Norton Avenue down to Castle Hill is now Saint turf.
Rider 1-Oh yeah? Two guys against us eight? Your gonna get wrecked.
Carter looked at the third Rider for the first time. That?s when he recognized him. It was his younger brother. He was certainly smaller than them. But looked like he could handle himself.
Carter-Tommy? Is that you?
Rider 1- Oh you two no each other? Haha. Well that makes it that much funner.
Carter-Tommy. What are you doing with these busters?
Tommy-I wanted to get our family some money. Don?t you notice we?re broke? Because of your addiction we?ve had to scrounge. You don?t even bring in any money. You steal it from us.
Carter-Tommy. I changed man. I?m gonna try to quit that stuff. You don?t have to join up with those punks. They turned on me man. They jumped me. That?s what they are gonna do to you too.
Tommy looked around uncomfortably. He shifted a little bit. He started to walk towards Carter but the lead Rider stopped him.
Rider 1-If you go up to him we?re gonna have to wreck you man.
Tommy-All right warchief. I wasn?t planning on it.
Carter shook is head in disbelief. The seven Riders surrounded Carter and Henry. Tommy stood back. Henry picked up a broken table leg and Carter pulled out a mini bat. They knew they were going to get destroyed.
Frank led Bill and Mark out the back of the gym. He knew the Riders would follow. Immediately however three Riders were waiting outside for them. The Saints stormed into them. They had to get rid of these guys before the other three came out.
Frank smashed into the first one. The Rider went down and Frank turned and punched the Rider standing next to him. The Rider stumbled and Mark tackled him. Frank turned back to the fallen one and stomped on his head.
Mark punched the Rider he tackled in the nose. The Rider threw him off of him. Mark rolled away only to get jumped on by the one he just attacked. It was a pretty big guy. He started to choke Mark. He started to get light headed.
Bill grabbed the Rider he attacked and punched him in the face a couple times. He kneed him in the stomach and let him drop. The Rider dropped to his knees. Bill kneed him in the face. The Rider went down. Bill went to help Mark.
Frank started to pick up the Rider but before he could get him up all the way a fist hit him in the stomach. He doubled over and was pulled to the ground. The rolled around a bit until they stopped with Frank on top. He kneed the Rider in the crotch then sat on him and put a elbow into his eye. Frank then punched him with a left. He cut his hand on the Riders teeth. He punched him again in the eye with his right hand. He stood up and turned around. Just as the door burst open and the other three came out. They all attacked Frank. He curled up in a fetal position and took the blows.
Bill kicked the Rider off of Mark. He stomped on his ankle and broke it. The Rider screamed in pain. Mark got up and kicked him in the face and blood spurt from his nose. They both turned around and saw the last three kicking Frank. They ran over and Bill knocked one over. Mark and picked a trash can up and put it to his chest and charged another. He connected with the Riders stomach and the Rider doubled over. The third one punched Mark in the face. But didn?t see Frank behind him.
Just as soon as the Rider turned around Frank punched him right in the nose. It was a clean shot. He pushed him into the wall and swung. The Rider ducked and he hit his hand. He grabbed it in his left hand swung up like an uppercut. The Rider had bit down on his tongue and fell to the ground whimpering in pain. He kicked him once more and turned around to the other two who were attacking Bill.
Bill had turned around and punched the bent over Rider in the face. The Rider spun to the ground. Down but not out. He turned to the one knocked over and brought his foot down on his chest. He got tackled from behind and fell to the ground. His face hit the ground and he tasted blood. Someone kicked him in the back of the head and he felt dazed.
Frank ran over and kicked the guy off of Bill. He then grabbed the other one and pushed him over a trash can. The Rider fell and Frank sat on top of him and punched him over and over again.
Bill got up easily and gave an uppercut to the one who was sitting on them. He walked over and helped Mark to his feet. They pulled Frank off the Rider and they started walking out of the alley.
Frank-Come on we better go find the other two.
Last edited by Warriorsnest on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

Here is another entry. It has just some action in it and thats about it. In my next entry I will try to make this fight more interesting.

Carter and Henry got ready for the attack. Carter took one last look at his brother before taking his place beside Henry. They saw Tommy pick up a bat that was under the dumpster. He looked like he was going to join the circle. When he swung back and cracked the lead Rider right in the head. The Rider went down. Tommy hit the other one next to them in the stomach.

Tommy-Run!
The boys took off past the two hurt Riders. They took off down the street and started to head where the gym was. They knew they could find the last three soldiers there. As they ran they could here the soldiers behind them. As soon as they saw they saw Mark, Bill and Frank they ran up.
Henry-We split up. I take Carter and Bill. Frank, take Mark and Tommy. Run to the end of Norton avenue and get them on the river bed.
The six Saints took off south down Howe Avenue. As soon as they made it onto Norton Ave. Henry?s warparty went left and Frank?s went right. There were seven Riders chasing them. Four went after Henry, and three went after Frank.
Frank and his party ran all the way down Norton and jumped the fence into the Puggsley?s Creek area. They waited on the waters edge for the Riders. As soon as the three Riders jumped the fence the Saints charged.
Frank tackled the first one back into the chain link fence. It sagged a bit and they both fell down. He brought his fist into the Riders stomach. He stood back up and kicked the Rider once in the leg. Then in the stomach. Then in the face.
Mark took the second guy. He jabbed the Rider in the face with a left. Then he brought his arm around for a right cross. The Rider ducked and punched him in the stomach. Mark fell to the ground gasping for air. The Rider stomped on his side a couple times.
Tommy swung at the third Rider who just landed and connected with his arm. He swung again and hit him in the leg. He pulled it around the Rider?s throat and started choking him. Frank turned and punched the Rider in the face. Tommy dropped the Rider and brought the bat down of his back. They both turned to Mark who was getting stomped on. Frank came behind the Rider and threw him to the ground he started kicking him and Tommy joined in. Mark got up and kicked him once. Tommy handed the bat to Mark. Frank and Tommy held the Rider up. Mark brought the bat down on the Riders head. He then hit him again in the ribs.
Tommy-So what now?

Frank-Dump the bodies in the river. Take their colors off first.
Henry, Bill and Carter had taken off to the left. They made a right on Turner Avenue and started heading towards Castle Hill Park. Carter was wearing down fast. They had to get to the park first. They didn?t want to attract attention rumbling right in the street. They kept running until they came to the fence. They ran and hid behind trees. The four Riders hopped the fence and spread out looking for the Saints. The Riders started to come close to Henry?s hiding place. He had dropped the table leg while they were running.
Just as the Rider?s passed Henry leapt out and pushed one down he turned to another one and elbowed him in the face. He got punched in the jaw by another and speared by the fourth one. Carter came running with his mini bat. He hit one of the Riders over the head with it. The wood made a sick thump when it met skull. The Rider went down. Carter turned to the other Rider and swung. The Rider ducked and punched Carter twice in the stomach. Carter fell to the ground holding his gut.
Bill came running up and kneed the Rider in the back who hit Carter. Bill then stomped on his knee until he heard a pop. He kicked the Rider in the face and turned to the last two. They were both punching the downed Henry. Carter stood up and picked up his bat. They both came up from behind. Carter put the bat around one of there throats and pulled back. The Rider came off of Henry. He kneed the Rider in the face while holding him down with the bat.
Bill slammed both his fists on each side of the Riders head. He stomped on the Rider until he lay still. Bill turned and stomped on the stomach of the Rider who was still struggling with Carter. They helped Henry up.
Henry-Now that that?s taken care of. Lets go find the other three. They should have met up in front of our building.
Carter-I hope my brother didn?t get wrecked.
Henry-I doubt it. I bet him Frank and Mark are waiting for us.
The three Saints tried to wipe the blood off of themselves. They looked at the four soldiers on the ground. They shook their heads in disgust. They walked off back towards Norton Avenue.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

I am pretty sure this is the shortest one yet. Have no fear though. Next entry will contain action.

2:06 p.m. Norton Avenue.
The six soldiers met up in front of Henry?s building. They all looked battered and worn. They had been fighting like hell since Friday. They walked over to the steps in front of his building and sat down.

Henry-Well that?s seven more we?ve wasted. I?m getting sick of this. If we take out a couple. Even more show up. Its getting insane. And also they aren?t respecting our borders either. We?re gonna have to do something about that.
Frank-I say we just wreck them. Every single one of them.
Tommy-It isn?t gonna work man. They have at least fifty soldiers.
Frank-Now about forty five since we?ve been acting. Haha.
Tommy-Still it doesn?t matter.
Carter-Well what are we supposed to do? If we cant take them out by force what should we do?
Mark-How bout mentally? We have scared a lot of their soldiers I bet.
Tommy-You got that right. A lot of them are planning on dropping out of the ranks because of you guys.
Henry-Well we can take advantage of that I bet.
Bill-I agree with Frank. Lets just wreck them.
Henry-We aren?t gonna beat them that way. We?ll fight them and other things. But we cant just take them head on. First we have to found a hangout. Its gonna be hard to but we?ll find one.
Carter-There is one abandoned building right down this street. Right before you jumped the fence in the river there is a gate into a lot. If you go into the lot and make a left there is a house type thing. It looked as if someone wanted to build a house but gave up in the process. It is pretty big and a lot can be added on.
Frank-How do you know all this?
Carter-I used to go there to smoke.
Frank-Figures.
Henry-Enough lets go check it out.
The six Saints walked down the street. Sure enough was a gate. They went through it and walked through a little lot. It was covered with weeds and broken bottles and garbage. The house was torn up. The front door was ripped off its hinges. The front porch had holes in it and there was broken glass where the glass of the windows used to be. They walked through the door sneezing on dust. The house was certainly bigger than Henry?s apartment. There was a hole in the roof. There was three rooms. A bathroom. The kitchen was torn up but the living room was big.

Henry-It looks good. We?ll keep it. This is from now on the hang out. Its defendable and also it can hold a lot of people. They can hang out on the porch or in the lot.
Mark-Well we don?t have a lot of people yet.
Henry-So we?ll grow.
The six Saints started picking up stuff and throwing it out front into the lot. They had to get there new hang out looking good. They had to do if fast before the Riders found out where it was. It would take a while but soon they would take them out. It would be a while. But they believed in themselves. The boys felt older doing this. They now looked out for each other. After no one else would. They banded together to take out there enemy. In the future months they would fight for there lives in a never ending war against those who tried to bring them down all their lives.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

Here is another entry. The ones I write from now on will be a day or two after the previous ones. Its just to get the story going more. But there will still be plenty of detail.

2 months later. November 15, Friday 5:04
The Saints had gotten bigger. They had been recruiting for the last two months. They weren?t too big but were getting heavy and the Riders were diminishing in presence. Their numbers were now fifteen strong. They had a better chance now against the Riders than ever before. They still controlled the same turf but they knew that they would expand soon. There hadn?t been any big rumbles and the Soldiers were tense. The Riders had mostly been keeping to themselves. Henry had been recognized as leader by all who joined. Some of them were Riders who quit and joined up. Henry knew they were loyal. Because he made it specifically clear. That if they traded on him he would hunt them down.
The hangout had been fixed up a bit. A door was put on and the holes in the porch were fixed. They put some tarp over the hole in the ceiling they would get to that later. He mostly had the soldiers weeding the yard or going on patrol.
Henry walked through the gate leading to the hangout. A two Saints were hanging out on the porch. He nodded to them and walked into the hangout. Bill and Frank sat there.
Bill-Hey warlord whats happening.
Henry-Well I finally got our colors set up. It took a bit but the tailor shop down the street made them. They are pretty sweet. Want to come and get them with me?
Frank-Sure lets go.
The three boys walked out onto Norton Avenue. They went straight Screvin Avenue. It was off their turf but they were sure they wouldn?t be attacked. They walked into the store and saw a big box on the counter. Bill and Frank looked at each other.
Henry-Yes I?m here to pick up my order please.
Store Clerk-Henry Samson right?
Henry-Yes.
Store Clerk-Well here its in this box.
Henry-Ok. Here?s the money. One hundred dollars.
Frank and Bill looked at each other with wide eyes. They had never seen Henry with that much money. Then Bill picked the box up and they walked out with it. As they got out to the street they saw four Riders waiting for them down the street. The three Saints took off down back to their turf. The four Riders were a little quicker and ran after them. They were close. Just as they got to Norton Avenue the Riders caught up. Tommy and four other Saints came out of the gate and stood there. The Riders realized that it was eight on four. For the first time in this battle for turf the West Beach Riders were outnumbered two to one.
Henry-So are you gonna fight us or what?
Frank-Yeah come on. We?ll take it easy on you.
Rider-Heck no man. This aint fair. Eight on four.
Tommy-Oh yeah. Since we started fighting you guys have been swarming with numbers. Now that the tables have turned you wanna back out now?
The four Riders started to back up to get back on their turf when Carter and Mark came behind them. Carter pushed one of the Riders into the crowd of Saints and so did Mark. One of the Saints grabbed a Rider and held him while Bill and Frank laid into him with punches. Bill aimed for the head while Frank aimed for the stomach. Two Saints brought the other Rider to the ground and started to kick him. The last Saint joined in. Tommy and Henry faced the other two who were fighting Carter and Mark.
Carter brought his fist and smashed the Riders eye socket and kneed him in the stomach. He stepped on his foot and tripped him backwards. And sat on him and punched him in the face a couple times. Mark wasn?t doing as well. He had tackled the rider to the ground and only hit him twice. The Rider had brought his knee up into Marks crotch then head butted him. Mark fell off of him. The Rider didn?t have time to celebrate however. Just as soon as he stood up Henry and Tommy threw him back to the ground. Tommy kicked him in the stomach and Henry stomped on his leg a couple times. Tommy sat back on top of the Rider and brought his knee into the Riders chin.
Henry-Enough. Lets toss them into Puggley?s Creek.
It was kind of hard to get the four Riders over the fence but once they did they threw them into the river. They watched the bodies float away wondering if any of them would survive. They hopped back over the fence and went into the lot in front of the hangout. Locking the gate behind them. Henry opened the box and there was wrapping on top so they couldn?t see what was inside. Henry reached in. He brought out a black leather vest. With white lining. They all admired it. He looked around and smiled. He then flipped it around and on the back in big letters said. SAINTS. Under it had two switchblades with the bladed part out and crossing each other. Henry put it on over his white tee. It went great with his black jeans. He continued to hand them out. First to Frank, then Mark, the Carter, then Bill, then Tommy. He then handed one to each of the other nine Saints. He smiled as they all put their colors on.

Henry-From now on you wear that vest with pride. It sets us apart from the civilians walking around. It shows that we are better than them. It shows who we are. It is a spit in the face to the West Beach Riders. Pretty soon all of Castle Hill will be Saints turf. First we have the southern most part. Pretty soon we will have the middle. And after words we will have the north. Now then Saints. I want four of you to go on patrol. From now on there is always a patrol out unless I give the order. And no one makes any moves on the Riders unless I give the order. Or me and the others will wreck you. Is that understood?

All the Saints agreed. They all went back to what they were doing. They knew they were an official gang now. They had colors. A hangout and were recognized. It was only an amount of time before they took over Castle Hill. Only a matter of time. They knew a battle was looming before them. At this point though they knew they would lose. It was fifteen on fifty. Although fifty was a overrated number now for the Riders. A lot of them were base heads and only a couple of them could really soldier. Now that they were losing the numbers gang started to fall apart. A lot of them were seriously thinking of joining the Saints. Henry couldn?t believe that he was leading these boys into war. They were deep in battle and there was no turning back. He hoped the future was bright for them.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

Here is another entry. The story isnt near being finished but my posts might slow down a bit. School is starting and I'll have football practice. So maybe like one every three days.

2 Months Later, January 2, 1974. 11:03

The gang had been partying last night. Beers were passed and everything. It was to celebrate a new year. All the boys made resolutions. Most of them were stupid and wouldn?t be lasted. It had been an eventful night. With one of the soldiers being old enough to buy beer. Henry though made a important resolution. He would not stop until the Riders were taken out of Castle Hill. But that was last night when he was soaring and drunk. Now however was a different story. His head hurt, he was thirsty and was sore all over. He woke up on the floor of the hangout. There was carpet there now at least. They had been at work. The radio was playing a bit and he got up. Soldiers were lying all over the place. In the past two months they had become twenty five strong. Their colors were flying all over. They had tags over walls and there hangout had gotten better. They now had a T.V. and electricity.
Henry walked careful trying not to step on any of the soldiers on the ground. He walked outside on the porch getting some fresh air. He saw Tommy sitting on the porch in a chair.
Henry-Hey man what?s going on?
Tommy-Nothing man. Just had to get some fresh air.
Henry-Yeah me too. Come on. Lets go take a walk.
Tommy-Sure.
The two boys walked down the lot and out the gate. They walked down Norton Avenue running into one of their patrols.
Henry-Anything happening?
Saint-Yeah. That group of Riders over there keeps eyeing us.
Henry looked. There was at least eight of them. There were six Saints. Henry nodded to the Saints to follow him. Just as they were about to slip into a back alley two patrol cars rolled up. The cops jumped out of there cars and attacked the boys. There was four cops and six boys. Two of the Saints ran away just in time. They would warn the others. Tommy and Henry and two other Saints were wrapped by the cops and thrown in the cruisers. They looked out the window and saw the Riders laughing at them.
Cop 1-You boys are busted now. A liquor store got broken into last night. Reports were that it was from your gang.
Henry-Man what are you talking about. We have been hanging out all day. It couldn?t of been us.
Cop 2-Shut up you stupid punk. We?re taking you down to the station.

It turns out that someone knocked of a liquor store down the block from Norton Avenue. Someone blamed it on the Saints. So the cops brought them all the way to Quimby Avenue. It was all the way in the north side of Castle Hill. They were a pretty far away from their turf. The cops let the boys go without enough evidence on them. They were lucky none of them were packed. The four boys walked out of the station and looked around. The other two Saints were named Charlie and Burt. Charlie was a good muscle. Burt could write and knew his way around the city.

Charlie-Man, what are we gonna do now?
Henry-We?re going back. No matter how far, we make it back to our turf.
Burt-But what about Riders? We?re gonna get wrecked.
Tommy-Relax Henry will get us out of this.
Henry-Yeah I will. We move as a war party. I lead. Burt, where are we? And how can we get back.
Burt-Well we are on Quimby Avenue. That means all we have to do is get onto Havemeyer Avenue. We make a right on that and we go straight until we get to Lacombe Avenue. There we turn right and make a Left of Turnbull Avenue. Then we are back to our turf.
Henry-Good job soldier. Ok we?ll get going. Let me make a call real quick.

Henry walked over to a telephone booth. He went into it and put a dime in the machine. He waited a little bit then a sleepy voice answered.

Henry-Hello?
Voice-Hello? Who?s this.
Henry-Its Henry. Who?s this?
Voice-Its Bill
Henry-Bill good. Listen. Me and three other soldiers have been taken down to the police station because someone said we robbed a store. They let us go though and right now we are in Rider turf. Far into it.
Bill-You want us to soldier over there?
Henry-No. It would start a war we can?t win at this point. Just have everyone out on the street watching the Riders turf in a while we?ll be coming down. Possibly with a whole battalion of Riders. I want everyone to get packed and wait. Round up all the soldiers. You, Carter, and Frank are in charge.
Bill-Yes warlord.

Henry hung up the phone. He walked out and the three soldiers followed him onto Havemeyer Ave. They looked around the coast was clear. They soldiered down two more streets. They didn?t see anyone. They got to Hermany Avenue. They saw eight Riders standing there. They didn?t notice them yet. They turned right onto Hermany Avenue. They took off at a sprint. The Riders never saw them. They ran two blocks down and into a shopping center. It was almost dead empty. A couple cars were there and that was it. They saw two more Riders getting out of one of the cars. Henry come on lets get it. They ran over and attacked.
Tommy held a Rider while Charlie smashed into him with his fists. Henry threw the other one into the car door and his head crashed into the window. The glass broke and shattered. Burt stomped the Rider until he stopped moving. Tommy and Charlie picked up the Rider and threw him through another cars windshield.
Henry-Ok come on lets go. Can anyone drive?
Tommy-No
Burt-No
Charlie-No
Henry-Damn. Why doesn?t anyone tell me this before we beat them down.
Charlie-I didn?t think it was important.
Henry-Whatever. Come one we better get out of here before more Riders come.
The boys got onto Puggsley?s Avenue. It was a main street for Riders. They started walking down it wary for anything. They boys walked spread out so that any japs from doorways wouldn?t get them. Or bricks thrown from the roof.

Henry-Burt mark the spot. I want to let them know we were here.
Burt-But warlord. This is their turf. We could get japped.
Tommy_Do as your warlord tells you.

Burt shrugged. He went up to a brick wall between two buildings. There was a Riders burner on it. Not really talented.  Burt brought out two spray cans. One black and one white. He used both in either hand. He laid down a burner quickly. It had SAINTS written in big cursive letters with a white backround. He drew two switchblades under it. It was even better than the vests looked. Just as they were walking away. A brick landed right by them. They looked up. Three Riders were on the roofs. A bottle hit by them. Except closer this time.
Henry-I think we should take off.
Tommy-Yeah, right.
The Saints took off running down the street. They made it to the end. They realized no one was following them. They had a little more of Puggley?s Avenue to go. Then they would get to Randal Avenue and turn left. Then turn right on Olmestead Avenue. They finally got to Randal. When they turned left they saw the doors on Puggley?s Avenue burst open. A group of Riders merged on the street. There was at least fifteen of them. They took off after them. The Saints ran as hard as they could. They made a right down Olmestead and took off torward Norton Avenue. They could see there soldiers waiting for them. They were dieing. There heart was beating in their chest and sweat was pouring in their eyes. They were almost there. They could hear the Riders getting closer. Just as they made it onto Norton Street more than twenty Saints stepped out of the shadows and stood there waiting. The Riders stopped on their street. They all had a huge stair down. A bat was thrown to Henry.

Henry-So are you guys gonna fight? You seemed like you were ready to. So what do you say? Lets have a rumble. Right here right now. Every single one of us are ready for you.
Rider 1-No man. You guys aint worth it. Your time will come. Trust me. Trey will make sure of that. You just wait.
Frank-Well how bout you just step your sorry self over the line and see what happens.
Rider 1-No man. You just wait.

With that the Riders walked off. Like kicked puppies. There was no confidence in them at all. The Saints laughed at the Soldiers walking away. Most of the Saints dispersed. Either back at the hideout or to go on patrol. Henry realized that it was starting to get pretty heavy. And it was looking good for the Saints. The Riders were falling apart. But Henry knew that it would only come down to one big rumble. And he wasn?t sure if his soldiers could handle it.
Last edited by Warriorsnest on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warriorsnest

Post by Warriorsnest »

This one has a lot of action. It might take me a while to get the next one it. I have school and football to do so its going to be hard. So just be patient

February 15 1974 11:56 p.m.
Henry walked through the hangout looking at his soldiers. Their was maybe thirty of them in all. He looked at each on of them individually. He told them all to wear black jeans and white t-shirts under there vests. It would make them look more like an army. Today was the day. It was time to take more of Castle Hill from the Riders. Henry?s goal was to get to Lacombe Avenue and keep it. It would give them four streets. Screvin Avenue, Torry Avenue, Howe Avenue and Turneur Avenue. It would be a great way to increase their turf. They would have the entire southside of Castle Hill. The Riders would still have more turf but their numbers were dwindling.

Henry-Ok. Tonight is the night we take the Riders out. We want these four streets on this map.

Henry had a map of Castle Hill out on the wall. It was marked in red where he wanted the streets. He was going to take Lacombe Avenue in the process. It would give them enough turf to spread out. It would be easy to defend. Two streets would lead into them. It would be hard the Riders were well defended. They would go down all four streets they wanted to take.

Henry-This will be the toughest rumble we have ever done. They outnumber us but we have surprise on our side. They wont expect us to attack. They still think we aren?t heavy. But we are. They may have fifty but we have heart and the courage. I want everyone to be eight to a group. There are thirty two of us in here. I lead a warparty, Bill leads Frank leads and Carter leads. Burt I want you in mine. We are going to hit a burner right on the front wall on our side of the street when we get to Lacombe Avenue. That is when we take the turfs. Lets move out.

The Saints split up into the groups. They were armed with bats, clubs, knives and anything that they could grab. Henry led his group down Howe Avenue. They moved through the darkness on the side walk. He heard a whistle from far away. Then another then another. It meant they were all in place. He looked into a lot on the street. He could see four shapes moving around in it. He went with his soldiers into the lot being careful not to make noise. They circled the riders. Henry brought his bat up. He stepped into the small circle of light. The Riders turned to him and laughed. Four on one simple. Just as they were about to attack a bottle was broken over ones head. Henry swung his bat and hit one in the chest then swung it again and sweaped him in the leg with it and the Rider fell. He brought it down again onto the head of the Rider. The other two were attacked by the other Saints. They got demolished. They Riders went down without a fight. They just stomped on them. They kicked and kicked until the Riders stopped moving. Then they headed out of the lot and looked for more. Henry?s street was the one with the most Riders on it. He hoped the others could take care of theirs and get over here. Just as he thought that he saw about twenty Riders come out of doorways and stand in the street. He signaled the Saints to hide in the shadows. He did a small whistle. He got three back. It was the panic whistle. It meant they were outnumbered. He hoped the others could get to him.
Carters group didn?t come across any Riders at all on Screvins Avenue. He went onto Lacombe Avenue and started heading over to Howe Avenue where his warlord was. But as they walked by Torry Avenue they saw a rumble happening in the street. He could tell that the Saints were outnumbered. He ran over with his seven Saints. They joined the fray.
Bill?s group had gone down Torry Avenue. Just as soon as they got onto it they walked to the middle of it. He thought maybe this street was deserted. He heard the whistle and whistled back to say its clear. Just as he did that though five Riders came out of the shadows and started to walk up to the Saints. The Saints started to walk towards them. It was going to be easy. Just then they heard a noise behind them. They all looked there were ten standing there. A battle erupted, the Saints would get slaughtered. Bill swung his bat at the lead Rider and hit him in the head. He was tackled by another and brought to the ground. He felt feet start to kick him on both sides. Then he heard a thundering of feet. He hoped it was reinforcements.
Carter ran over and tackled a Rider off of a Saint. He kneed him in the face and started to punch him. He was kicked in the side but stood up and punched a Rider he thought kicked him. It was semi darkness but they could see well enough. A Saint standing next to him stabbed a Rider right in the heart. He realized that they had the upper hand. He turned and swung and a Rider sitting on top of somebody. He connected with his jaw and the Rider crumpled to the ground. He was tackled from behind and his face hit the curb he was dazed and was down for the rest of the fight.
Bill saw Carter get the Rider off of him. He jumped up and searched for his bat. It was gone, he grabbed a Rider by the neck and pushed his face into a storm grate. And pushed his face into it and started kneeing him in the side. He let go and stood up. The Saints had one. Every Rider was on the ground. Three Saints were on the ground. One of them was Carter, he went over to check on him. He was ok. Bill helped him up and they looked at each other.

Carter-Well what do we do now?
Bill-Lets go to the street Henry is on.
Carter- Good idea.

Frank had gone down Turneur Avenue. All they were told to do was to patrol this street and see if any trouble was on it. He led the seven Saints forward down the street. He looked around, there was only darkness. The street lights made some light. As they dipped and moved through the lights they saw one go out. Then another, then another. Pretty soon all of the street was bathed in darkness. Then he heard crashes around them.

Frank-Crap they?re trying to jap us from the roofs. Run!

The Saints took off towards the end of the street. He heard two cries behind him. They kept running. Figures stood in their way. Only three of them. They stopped at the end of the street and looked at them. It was six on three. Just as Frank started to step forward he heard more footsteps behind him. Four Riders ran up. He laughed and signaled the Saints.
Frank attacked the one in front of him. He grabbed him and started to punch him over and over again in the stomach. The Rider went to the ground on his knees. A Rider had tried to smash a bottle over a Saints head. The Saint speared him into the ground and struggled with him. Frank picked up the bottle and smashed it on the Riders head who he just took down. He turned around to the rest of them. They had spread out. Two Riders had a Saint up against the wall and were beating him. There were only five left. Frank ran up and smashed himself against one and the Rider hit the wall. Frank turned and hit the other one in the face. The Saint got up and punched the Rider in the face again. He kneed him in the stomach and threw him into the ground. Frank turned to the one he smashed into the wall and started to punch him wherever he could get his hands on him. He looked around, there were five of his soldiers left looking at him.

Frank-Come on lets get to the others.

The fourteen Saints walked down Lacombe Avenue. They heard voices, they looked around the corner and saw about twenty five Riders standing in the street. The Riders didn?t see them. They saw Frank come around the corner with five Saints in tow.

Bill whispering-What happened?
Frank whispering-Just ran into trouble.
Bill whispering-Come on lets take out these Riders.

The twenty Saints started to walk up to at least thirty five Riders in the street. The Riders squared up with the Saints. Just as they were about to attack eight more Saints came up behind the rest of the Saints. Henry pushed himself to the front.

Henry-So now its come to this. We aren?t backing down. You have one last chance to back out now. If not we waste you all. There will be no mercy shown to survivors.

Neither members of the gang moved. They just started at each other, knowing that it would all come down to this. Henry looked at his soldiers. Frank, Mark, Carter, Bill and Tommy were standing by him. All of them ready for action. This battle wouldn?t take out the Riders. It would just show them that they were powerless against the Saints. It would be known that the Saints wouldn?t hold back and that they would do what ever it takes to win this war for Castle Hill.
Henry started to walking towards the Riders. The saints followed, and the Riders started to walk up to the Saints. Just as they were ten feet from each other each gang broke out into a run. The Saints outnumbered the Riders by a small number it wouldn?t make much difference though.
Henry threw himself at a Rider in front of him, the Rider fell to the ground and Henry kicked him before getting wrapped by two other Riders. He struggled a bit as one started to hit him in the stomach. Frank came by with a bat and hit the one punching me in the back of the head. Henry brought his knee up into the crotch of the other Rider. He punched him in the face and rolled out from under him. He got up and looked around at his soldiers. The battle seemed to be going his way.
Frank held a Rider while Mark took it to him with a bat. Bill and Carter were kicking one on the ground. Tommy was being double teamed until a Saint came up and helped him. Only Riders were laying on the ground at his point. Bill was tackled and started to get beat by three Riders. Henry ran over to help him. Henry pulled out his knife and stabbed one in the side. He dropped the knife however when one of the two hit him with a pipe in the stomach. As he was going down he saw one of his soldiers punch the Rider in the face twice then throw him into a wall and start punching him there. He got back up and looked around. Carter and Tommy were surrounded by three until Mark charged up with a trash can. He just put it over ones head and held it there until a Saint with a bat came up and bashed it. The Riders numbers were falling drastically, and the Saints were starting to be able to double team certain Riders easily. He saw one of his soldiers get hit in the leg with a bat but a Saint came up behind him and decked him with a peace of would. Just as there was only three left a door opened and eight more came out led by some guy who looked about twenty. He was fat and didn?t look like he could fight.

Rider Lt.-What?s happening out here? Why would you ruin my food time?
Frank-Shut up to fat piece of crap. We are here to take over.
Rider Lt.-Heck no. Your lucky I ate enough or I would be really mad. Get him Riders.

Four more Riders joined the fray with the eight more. There was about twenty four Saints left. Four were on the ground one of them was Mark. The battle escalated again. It was mostly a slaughter against the Riders. All that could be seen was at least to Saints on every Rider. Bill attacked the Lt. but was thrown off. Henry and Frank ran up, and Frank swung his bat at the Lt.?s back. Henry had found his knife and stuck it into the Lt. He groaned and Bill got up and started to punch him into the ground. More Saints joined in. Pretty soon there was about six Saints beating down the fat Lt. None of the Riders moved, most of them were dead. Three of the fallen Saints got up including Mark. The other one was still breathing. Apparently they had only lost two soldiers from the rooftop jap from the Riders.

Henry-Leave the Riders. The police don?t care, since some of them will get up and gang violence is so bad anyways. We wont be questioned. I want Burt to go down this street. Throw up a huge burner on the brick wall on our side of the street. It is going to show that we have taken this part of Castle Hill. From now on we have patrols running down this street. Tonight I want at least five looking for survivors. We will question them, and if they want to join a strong set like ours. I will be back at the hangout. Carter you and Tommy stay here. You will be in charge.

And with that the rest of the Saints left the battleground. All of them were worn and tired. Although they now felt even more like men. They had shown the honor of what they achieved. They rumbled and survived. It was all they could do in a city like this. These kids had nothing. To survive they joined up with the Saints. Although no matter how much they want to deny it they could be ended at any moment. A lot of there parents were gone however so no one would miss them. A lot of them accepted that. That?s why they fought. Henry knew that the soldiers would be scared. No matter how hard they would try not to show it. They were all frightened. Of what would possibly come of this war. The war against the system, the war against the others that walked around like worthless pieces of dirt. A lot of them were actually ok people but the soldiers didn?t want to say that. They wanted to be better than them all. And now they were in way to deep to back out. They all have to ride the train that would lead them in a path of self destruction. Which was funny because that?s what they were trying to fight out of.