Create a Gang here!!!

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.

Re: Create a Gang here!!!

Postby rossg257 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:57 pm

Name: The Spikes of Scotland
Turf: Georges square, Glasgow
Origination date: New years day, 2007, 12:00 am
weapon(s) of choice: Baseball bats, metal pipes,
glass bottles and knives
Initiation procedure: New bloods must go to a rangers v celtic soccer match and go to celtics side of the pitch, whilst wearing a fuck celtic shirt and track pants. No shoes. No weapons. No victory.
Allied by: Rangers
Full Stregnth:19 (recruiting)
Racial Background make-up: any race except chinks or pakis.
Strong points: Beating up any other firms or gangs barehanded, becuase the spikes are all experienced martial artists.
Weak Points: We always start rumbles we cant win but we still do our best .
rival(s):The outcasts

Bio :  The scottish spikes are known as the most dangerous gang in scotland and are also known as the international blades, for they are always spending the money they earn in errands for plane tickets to u.s.a to bash the place up.

[glow=red,2,300]they always aim for the bronx for theyre convinced that the best gangs in the world are there, and if the scottish spikes find out that a gang has been made top of the world, they will search, aim and destroy.
They could be the best fighters in the world, and they also could have the best confidence. Theyre never afraid to rumble, and they are all willing to be wasted for their gang.[/glow]

Gang logo : Image

attire : Image
rossg257

Postby mafiaman I » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:22 pm

Name: the coney island killers
Turf:shares coney island with warriors and are main turf is Brooklyn and the bronx
weapon(s) of choice:guns,knives,bats,hockey sticks,table legs,
Allied by: Warriors,furries and riffs
Full Stregnth: pretty strong
Racial Background make-up: white and black and latino
Stong points: like to fight alot. and are super strong
Weak Points: not the smartest gang ull meet. the only one smart is the leader
rival(s): boppers,punks
number of people: 90
Intiation process:get a tattoo of a gun on each shoulder and go out and try to geta boppers hat or punks shirt
mafiaman I

Postby crayola » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:54 am

:evil:
Name-District Ten Diablos
Year of impact:1998 They broke out of the gate swinging and no one expected it....in the all city brawl the managed to expand their turf significantyly taking neigborhoods 1 by one.
Weapons of choice. Bricks, pipes, switchblades, chains, bats, brass knucks, and the plain old face meet fist
Racial backround-black and white nothing else
Allies-Turnbull AC's, South Side Pitbulls, The Devastators, Curb Stompers
Enemys-Base Ball Furies, Satans Mothers, Flaming Arrows, Face Crackers
Numbers-300 Strong, we own the street
Strengths-fighting dirty, extortion, real heavy, real tough
Weakness-tagging, scouting, cops, sweet talking
Attire:black vests, red undershirts, shaved heads, black pants, red kicks, and a patch on the back of the vest. the patch is a Devilish looking dude with flames surrounding him and diablos writen in a ssemi circle around the head
crayola

Postby StickWarrior » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:39 pm

Name: The Smokestack Lightning
Turf: Asbury Park
Weapon(s): Switchblades, fists, and things of that nature
Allied by: The Surfin' Birds
Full Strength: Around 30 or so
Racial Background make-up: Mostly White due to the area, but all welcome
Strong points: Loyalty, street smarts
Weak Points: Numbers
Rival(s): Everyone
Number of people: 30 or so.

Patch: Image

Uniform: Blue jeans, Converse (All Stars), Vest (Jean) with logo sewn on. Logo also sewn on Jean Jacket when it get cold (or hoodies are worn underneath the vest)
[img]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8646/warriorssigag8.png[/img]

"This is the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, and we've got sights and sounds and marvels to delight your eyes and ears!"
StickWarrior

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 am

Name: Josiah's Army
Turf: Hell's Kitchen, New York
Origination date: October 5, 1978
Weapons: Switchblades, Baseball Bats, Hand-to-hand, Lead Pipes
Story: On November 18, 1978 about 900 people killed themselves in the Jonestown mass suicide. The nation believed that no one had survived, but they were wrong. One man decided that he was not ready to die. He smuggled himslef back into the U.S., and he moved himself into an aprtment project in Hell's Kitchen. then he opened a "church" in a warehouse. He was a powerful preacher and brought in many confused kids who were considered outcasts. He preached violence and the survival of the fittest. The church then began his HQ/ Boot Camp. He trained his children like soldiers and taught them not to feel fear. They live in the church and live by Josiah's teachings. You will see them patrolling Hell's Kitchen with military percision. They wear all camo and hide their faces ski masks and bandanas. You don't want to cross Josiah's Army in a dark lot. You may not live to speak about it.
Numbers: 100-120
Racial Backround: All races. All confused.
Allies: Don't need anyone.
Rivals: Everyone. Especially the Rouges who also have turf in Hells Kitchen.
Initiation: Must attend the Church and go through Boot Camp. But to become a recruit in Josiah's Army you need to be able to recite the Jolly Roger, the Holy Book of Josiah's Church cover to cover.
Uniform: Camo jackets, sweaters, masks, boots, gloves, all camo or black.
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby flew to high » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:38 pm

Name: Trip Wire Legionaires
Appearence: Black Jeans with 3 belts, back mesh shirts, elbow high leather straps, combat boots.
Weapons: Straight Razors, chains, baseball bats
Date of origin: April 13 1978
Warloard: Corax
Started by: Corax and Braizer
flew to high

Postby Jesse » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:39 pm

these are all great... get creative and include pictures!
...Miracles is the way things ought to be.
Jesse

Postby Luther828 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Name: The Hellfires
Turf: Hell's Kitchen
Origination Date: 8th September, 1980
Weapons: All members have brass knuckles and steel toed boots. They all carry a handgun and a knife with a hidden switchblade for back-up.
Numbers: 100-150
Racial Background: All races as long as your heavy.
Allies: The Rogues
Rivals: Josiah's Army
Initiation Process: Being left in a burning building where you have to try and get out alive. If you do; you're in.
Strong Points: Very heavy and can kill anything with a knife or gun
Weak Points: The Warlord, Lucifer, can lose control at any moment, wrecking everything.
Transport:The soldiers drive around in flame motorbikes instead of trains and Lucifer drives around in his own flame car.
Patch: The patch is a mean looking skull with flames all around and the word Hellfires in flame writing.
Uniform: They wear black leather vests with flames going round the bottom and the patch on the back.Underneath they wear a longsleeved black shirt with flaming skulls on it. Black leather baggy trousers with flames running down the side with the word Hellfires in it. Steel toed big leather boots with flames on. Black leather gloves with flames going down the fingers with the patch on them and brass knuckles over them. A black leather belt with the patch as a buckle. The soldiers wear black bandanas with flames on it and Lucifer wears a black headband with flames on it to show he's the boss. They all wear special dogtags all the time with the patch, their name and their rank on it.

Story: The brothers Matt and Luther (leader of The Rogues) lived happily in Hell's Kitchen with their parents until the gang Josiah's Army burnt their house down, causing their parents to perish. It turned Matt crazy and he became obsessed with fire(hence the uniform). Luther made his gang to seek revenge and a few years later he helped Matt get back on his feet and make his gang powerful. Matt started to be a Devil worshipper as he believed that there was no God anymore. That is when he changed his name to Lucifer. Now, after finally getting revenge on Josiah's Army, the two gangs cause mayhem in the streets of Hell's Kitchen.

P.S: Sorry for being a bit O.T.T but I have a very large imagination and great post Jesse, really enjoyed it!
Underneath is the patch and uniform. Have drawn pictures and when I get my scanner working i'll upload em.
Attachments
hellfire.jpg
Flame vest.jpg
Flame vest.jpg (3.26 KiB) Viewed 6520 times
Flame shirt.jpg
Flame trousers.jpg
Flame trousers.jpg (2.27 KiB) Viewed 6518 times
flames gloves.jpg
flames gloves.jpg (3.15 KiB) Viewed 6520 times
flame converses.jpg
flame headband.jpg
flame necklace.jpg
flame necklace.jpg (3.98 KiB) Viewed 6523 times
Red flame belt.jpg
skull flame belt thing.jpg
skull flame belt thing.jpg (17.97 KiB) Viewed 6522 times
Last edited by Luther828 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/Luther828/Imgonnamakethispencildissapearsig.gif[/img]
"Let me do a magic trick,
"I'm gonna make this pencil...disappear!
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Sat May 31, 2008 10:22 pm

Oh, so i see I have some bush leauge reject gang trying to get in on my turf. Well Hells Kitchen belongs to Josiah's Army! So, if you want it so bad, then your going to have to go through HELL! :twisted:
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby Luther828 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Just make sure that when you put your "hell" down on me, that you've got your best soldiers; cause if you don't, you're gonna get burnt!!!
[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/Luther828/Imgonnamakethispencildissapearsig.gif[/img]
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 am

Luther828 wrote:Just make sure that when you put your "hell" down on me, that you've got your best soldiers; cause if you don't, you're gonna get burnt!!!

Hah, best soldiers. You see unlike you, all of my children will fight to the end for the cause. You on the other hand have a gang that contains losers who couldn't cut it in my Army and little wimps who shoot men and then don't have the guts or the balls to admit it. Your soldiers have to pin it on another gang. Hah! You don't stand a chance.
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby Sir Fred » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 am

name: the pheonix

racial: african american and caucasian

Turf: Brooklyn

Weapons: Their fists [cause thats all they need]

Numbers: 50-120

Allies: Furies, Punks

Rivals: Jones Street Boys

Initiation: Lasting the night in JSBs territory or setting alight another gangs colours

Strengths: Fast, strong and loyal

Weaknesses: Daredevils

Transport: Foot, pushbikes [easy to hide]

Patch: Pheonix in flight with flames behind it

Uniform: warlord wears a white vest with patch while the rest wear black with patch.
All members wear black jeans. Warlord wears balck converse while rest wear red. All wear black singlet uderneath vest. Black gloves. Small version of pacth on back pocket of jeans. All have their name on back of vest at top like a sports team.

Background: Started at founders Chaps[funnyman, named after charlie chaplin] and Mikeys[wise one] high school where they would meet in the drain behing their school, slowly finding members. Originals such as Phantom[ speed man], Leo[ tagger, named after davinci], Grom [who came from a mad surf town to new york] and Brutus [strong and hot headed] are the higher ranking soldiers. Usually seen with Warlord
These are the Armies of the Night
Sir Fred

Postby Luther828 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm

Hah, best soldiers. You see unlike you, all of my children will fight to the end for the cause. You on the other hand have a gang that contains losers who couldn't cut it in my Army and little wimps who shoot men and then don't have the guts or the balls to admit it. Your soldiers have to pin it on another gang. Hah! You don't stand a chance.
[/quote]

Um, excuse me, but who said we shoot people then blame it on someone else. I definately didn't. That's a completely different gang. My soldiers are the best of the best who never back down. They don't give in cause some psycho old preacher gets his boyfriends to do all his dirty work for him; he probably doesn't even have the strength to LIFT a gun!!
So i'd be careful when you choose who you wanna mess with, cause you definately don't wanna mess with The Hellfires!
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Luther828 wrote:Luther (leader of The Rogues)

Yeah, so what was that about your soldiers not being from a gang that shoots people in the back.
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby Luther828 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:52 pm

You obviously can't read cause, if you look, that is my gangs allies, not my gang.
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fiction