Create a Gang here!!!

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.

Re: Create a Gang here!!!

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Story: The brothers Matt and Luther (leader of The Rogues) lived happily in Hell's Kitchen with their parents until the gang Josiah's Army burnt their house down, causing their parents to perish. It turned Matt crazy and he became obsessed with fire(hence the uniform). Luther made his gang to seek revenge and a few years later he helped Matt get back on his feet and make his gang powerful. Matt started to be a Devil worshipper as he believed that there was no God anymore. That is when he changed his name to Lucifer. Now, after finally getting revenge on Josiah's Army, the two gangs cause mayhem in the streets of Hell's Kitchen.

You said that Luther(leader of the rouges) is Matts brother who went crazy. Then Luther helped him create the whatever the hell your gang is. And, even being allied with the rouges is weak. But whatever. I care little for the nousence that you have created.
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Chill. Both of you. Now.
GramercyRiff99

Postby Luther828 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 pm

We ain't arguing for real, well I ain't anyway, i'm doing it as my gang, the starter of the topic said to start rivalries. Srry to The Jewish Juggernaut or you Gramercyriff99 if it seemed like I was or anything.
[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/Luther828/Imgonnamakethispencildissapearsig.gif[/img]
"Let me do a magic trick,
"I'm gonna make this pencil...disappear!
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:27 pm

I thought so too, but it was starting to look kinda serious. If you two were both joking, my bad, but from my position it looked like you were arguing for real. Continue, nothing to see here... :lol:
GramercyRiff99

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:33 am

Yeah same on my part, I have gotten really good at sounding like a jackass, because I joined a roleplaying guild for Warhammer Online- and that is usually how people talk on the forums- like assholes :badgrin:
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby Luther828 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey do you wanna just stop it now? I mean dude, ya beating me anyway. You're very good with words man, i'm really bad, lol.

Or, one of us can start a poll, ask people to see both our ideas then vote to finally see who's best? But that's probably unrealistic. Up to you
Last edited by Luther828 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/Luther828/Imgonnamakethispencildissapearsig.gif[/img]
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 pm

I thought we did stop. :?
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby Luther828 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Ok, i guess we did. No problem
Last edited by Luther828 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"
Luther828

Postby The Jewish Juggernaut » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 am

Name: The Tyrants

Race: White

Preferred Weapons: Trench Knives

Numbers: 25 (Saint George) 18 (Sheephead Bay)

Charters: Sheepshead Bay, Saint George

Allies: New to the scene the Tyrants haven't had the time to make friends.

Enemies: Starting a MC in Satan's Mothers turf doesn't end nicely. Satan's Mothers = Enemy

Initiation: Gang invites the hopeful to stick around the club house so the members can get to know the better and if liked, they are asked if they would like to become a prospect. If the hopeful say yes then he becomes a prospect, essentially a slave to a club, and if he proves himself then he receives his patch.

Logo: Iron Fist with a Crown over it. Members who have killed Satan's Mothers get a special patch with a knife through a heart that has the the initials SMMC (Satan's Mothers Motorcycle Club).

Criminal Activities: Primarily in arms dealing and drugs with a little bit of prostitution thrown in, but members of the club have free enterprise in the way they make their money.

Requirements for joining: Own a Harley, White, and willing to give the middle finger to the world and say "Tyrants Forever, Forever Tyrants!"

Background: Started by Tyler Buzler and four other men he met in prison who all shared a love for bikes. When Tyler was released he started up the first Tyrants chapter in Saint George (Staten Island). With competition and growth a factor Tyler decided it was time to expand. He chose Sheepshead Bay for the same reasons the Mothers did; The Bay. With the Bay the Tyrants and the Mothers were able to get shipments for their criminal industries.
The Jewish Juggernaut

Postby cleonwarriors777 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 pm

name:Warriors
turf:Fountain Square
numbers:10 still recruiting
allied by:no one
racial backgorund:any as long as they are strong,can fight,and give respect to his gang
strong points: fighting,running,art,guns,knives
rivals:anybody who runs there mouth or tries to flex
bio:a bunch on teens whos main point is they want society to know that they was apart of something that dosnt matter if your poor or dumb, they want them to know they came up from no rep to being known by the whole world and that they may not have a heart of gold but have a heart of fire
ill shove that bat up your a$$ and turn you into a popsicle
cleonwarriors777

Postby Rocko » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 am

Name:The Shamrocks
Turf:Queens (their hangout is called the Hub)
Origination date:3-17-73
weapon(s) of choice:Baseball bats,nun chucks,glass beer bottle,chairs,fist,and shovel
Initiation procedure:You must get completly drunk,pee on the Turnbull's turf, and survive 1 hour in the steel cage with Patcrik.
Allied by:JSBs, Elimantors, Panzers,Satans Mothers, Punks and Turnbull AC's (love hate kinda thing)
Full Stregnth:17
Racial Background make-up:Irish (i think that is what you mean)
Stong points:being drunk
Weak Points: sobering during a fight with the turnbull's
rival(s):Saracens, Boppers, VC Rangers, Furies (those laddies scare the craps outta em)
bio:1,200,670,300 drunk Irish men with all with the name Patrick.
Rocko

Postby BrotherHintonD » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Name: The Xenas

Turf: Manhattan

Origination date: April 17th, 1974

Weapon(s) of choice: Brass Knuckles, Bats, Pipes, Anything they can get their hands on

Allied by: The Riffs, The Warriors, The Saracens

Full Strength: 180

Racial Background make-up: Any girls who know how to brawl in general

Stong points: Brawling, Tagging, Stealing

Rival(s): The Lizzies, Anyone who gets in the way.

Patch: Old english text letters that say Xena's all girly like with black hearts around it. (Usually worn on the front of their jackets.)

Colors: Any type of girly color.

Inititation: Depends on what the young blood is highly skilled in. Ex: If you're a tagger, we'll give you mission that involves tagging enemy turf and if you're the all-out brawler, we give you an assignment that involves bopping/brawling.

BIO: Angelos created the gang after breaking off from another with her friend 'Coon (Short for Racoon). Angelos soon got enough soldiers to create a gang, but had 8 including 'Coon others she could count on:
Dove, The Warchief, counterpart of Swan, Athena, The Muscle, counterpart to Ajax,Ice, Music Man or Woman, counterpart to Snow, Genie, Soldier the Middle, counterpart to Cochise, Rodeo, Soldier the Middle, counterpart to Cowboy, Star Foxx, The Scout, counterpart to Fox,Picasso(Uses Pica for short),The Tagger, counterpart to Rembrandt, and 'Coon(Short for Raccoon) is known as The Treasurer, counterpart to Vermin
Each Soldier:

Angelos AKA Angel, is the Warlord and co-creator of the gang. Angelos has a real tough exterior, usually is never seen smiling, and is an admiration to some of the younger members. Despite her attitude, Angel can be caring and motherly towards the women she works with.
When brawling, Angelos anger can take her far, though it takes a little while to get her angry.
In the heat, The Warlord maintains calm, but WILL and CAN go nuts when the heat is on.
Typical Fight Style: Disciplined, Sharp Kicks and Elbow Smashes

Dove, the Warchief, is also the more motherly type, but can be aggressive when she needs to be. Dove not only is the Warchief, she is the strategizer when in the heat of battle. The Warchief is usually of a quiet nature and only speaks when necessary. Even she can step control if need be.
In battle, Dove dosen't have to pull punches. Dove has very swift and agile movements which make her a great brawler. Dove can be very hard to get angry, but is similar to Angel with her strategy and style.
Typical Fighting Style: Disciplined, Strategic, But Bone-Breaking

Athena, the Muscle of the group, is indeed proud of her title and is a master for putting people in the hospital. The Muscle is not only loud, but very flirtatious and uses her God-given gift as a weapon of it's own accord. Athena is known to have some bad blood with Dove and gives off them having sort of a rivalry. Despite her nature, Athena can be quite kind....sometimes.
Athena's fighting style says that she knows she's the most powerful of the Xena's. Athena doesn't take but a few seconds to get angry and once that initiates, she will beat down any opponent with one hard hit.
Typical Fighting Style: Wild, All-Out Punches, and Body Smashes

Ice, The Music Man, or woman....whatever the case, is best friends to Athena and heavy soldier. Ice is usually outspoken and tries to show her leadership skills to Angelos, as she might want to lead one day. Ice can be known as mostly 'cool', pun intended.
Ice, though a calm character, can be very cocky and her hits extremely brutal. Ice's rage is limited, but once used, is devastating to anyone that gets in the way.
Typical Fighting Style: Heavy-Hitting, Disciplined, But Devastating

Genie, a Soldier, is in fact from Eastern Asia, and has a Genie-like appearance, hence her name. Genie is usually loud and a partier, but can be seen as a peaceful woman and a very wise one at that.
Genie's fighting style is said to be unusual and very hard to read. Genie not only uses this to her advantage, but takes pride in having such an interesting style. This style can be devastating to an opponent.
Typical Fighting Style: Goofy, Confusing And Hard To Read

Rodeo, another Soldier, is the cowboy hat wearing member of the Xena's. Rodeo is a very kind woman and never gives anyone a hard time. Rodeo gets frustrated when someone, well, Athena mostly steals her hat. If you want a way to get her mad, that's it. Rodeo is very protective of others in the gang and is willing to step up when it counts.
Rodeo's fighting style is rather...simple. Whether it be a heavy punch to the gut or a hit to the face, Rodeo displays a natural art of fighting.
Typical Fighting Style: Simple, But Powerful

Star Foxx is the scout, hence the name. Oddly, if she was as young as she is in the 2000's era, she would know she was named after a videogame character. Star knows every street corner, outfit, strengths, best taggers and dealers throughout NY. Though she's streetsmart, Foxx can be rather sloth-like and lazy. Foxx is known as the mediator in most arguments, usually Athena vs. Dove, and can settle a dispute within a few seconds.
Foxx's style in fighting is very interesting to watch. Foxx may seem weak at first but can brawl with the best of them. Foxx is a real heavy hitter and can break more than just a leg.
Typical Fighting Style: Weak Disposition But, Heavy-Hitting. 

Picasso, Pica for short, is the tagger. Pica is the youngest member of the troupe and is rather shy. Pica is a girl of caution and is prepared for the worst, even if the others can't see it. Pica is one of the voices of reason within the group, but can be lost in the sense of a gang's membership. Picasso carries around spray in case to drop a piece. Picasso looks up to Angelos like a mother.
Picasso's style generally has her using a spray can to her advantage. Picasso may be kindhearted, but her rage comes quickly when in a fight. Picasso uses spray to the face and some heavy smash techniques to make the opponent squirm.
Typical Fighting Style: Spray And Bash 'Em, Rage-Filled
'Coon or Raccoon, is the main treasurer and co-creator of the gang. 'Coon gets her name from her use of very thick eyeliner and her skills in collecting items. 'Coon is quick with a smile and a joke and usually can take care of herself in situations that involves breaking-and-entering. 'Coon can easily get out of cuffs, break into a store, and even collect car radios with ease. 'Coon's best friend is Athena, though the two don't see eye-to-eye.
'Coon's fighting style consists of 'hitting-where-it-hurts' and bashings in areas where it truly is a painful week for her opponent. 'Coon can be angered at a regular level.
Typical Fighting Style: 'Hit 'Em Where It Hurts'

Wooo. Took Forever...x_X Well, there's my gang.

Last edited by BrotherHintonD on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What up, small time. Wanna mess?"
[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/BlackOne123/Viod/lunapic_129928979423866_3.jpg[/IMG]
BrotherHintonD

Postby Kdr. » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm a couple of years off, but I thought, what the hell, I'll drop my creation here.

Name: The Flying Rebels
President: Micky "The Muscle" Halligan
Vice President: Luis "Rican Wolf" Lopez
Turf: Various New York locations with chapters in New Jersey, Ireland and Australia
Origination Date:November 25th, 1964
Weapon(s) Of Choice: Fists, Machetes, Bats, Poles and Chains
Initiation Procedure: A mission (Ie. Robbery, Stolen car, or weapons, some chapters desire a murder of rival member)
Full Strength: Approximately 900 - 1200 worldwide (850 in New York & Jersey)
Racial Background: Mostly Irish-American but accepting any nationalities, African American chapter in The Bronx and many PR's joining
Stong Points: Can pull numbers quick, skilled in many different forms of martial arts and fighting. Fearless
Weak Points: Discipline issues, alcohol and drug problems
Allies: The Warriors & The Saracens
Rivals: The Satans Mothers, all Queens borough gangs and The Turbull AC's.
Colors: Green, White and Black.
Ye who believe
When ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array
Never turn your backs to them.
- Al-Anfal
Kdr.

Postby The Vixen Scout » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Name: The Back Ally Wolves.
Presidant: Anthro (female)
Vice Presidant: Silver(female)
Turf:Bronx,Claremont and other locations in new york.
Origination Date: November 23rd 1969
Weapon(s) Of Choice: Fists, Chains and bats
Initiation Procedure: A test of free running over gaps and solving problems in their way to get round the cource or a mission that involves sneaking into another gangs terf and tag a store under their protection without getting caught.
Full Strength: Aproximately 220.
Racial Background: Mixed backgorund
Stong Points: can pull numbers quick, Scout's are quick to report another gang on their turf without being seen, fearless and skilled in fighting.
Weak Points: newbloods have to be trained in free running and martial arts, Anthro Trains newbloods in free running and Silver trains them in martial arts.
Rivals: The Bopper's, High hatts and the furies.
Allies: Satan's Mothers and the Lizzies
Color's: Dark Grey, Black with a single silver stripe on the arm, Newbloods need to prove themselfs before getting the stripe
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware
The Vixen Scout

Postby Swan27 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 am

Name: Skulls
Numbers: 9
Turf: None
The skulls go from turf to turf looting and bopping, no one can take on the army of 9
Every one in my town knows that the Warriors are here!!!Image
Swan27

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fiction