Cochise 890 heavymuscle vs Copperhead

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.

Who will win in the battle for turf?

Poll runs till Tue Sep 20, 2044 7:16 am

Cochise 890 heavy muscle (Terror Angels)
13%
Copperhead(The Grizzilies)
88%

Total votes : 8

Cochise 890 heavymuscle vs Copperhead

Postby Baby Bear » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:38 am

Alright me and Cochise were arranging a battle against each other. Obviously we both are talented writers with lots of potential. I hope Cochise has his writing spirit in him cuz he is going to need the luck. I think we'll turn it to the DJ.

DJ:"Well ,Well Boppers and all you people that crave a ear for the action. We have a special rumble coming up with Cochise 890 and Copperhead. In that case the terror angels ain't too happy about the Grizzilies challenging the potent writer Cochise 890 to a little fan fic battle. Trust me boppers this battle will get real messy. I'll enjoy it I hope you all will, adios.

*Plays "Nowhere to run " *

The Grizzilies travel out of queens packed with stel bow and arrows as well as barbed wire bats. The Terror Angels come out their hideout armed with iron bats, bowie knives.

Its time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby Bear

Re: Cochise 890 heavymuscle vs Copperhead

Postby swan_jax » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 am

thats a good ?  probably the grizzlies. they have arrows man.
swan_jax

Postby Baby Bear » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:02 am

I can't wait. I wanna challenge Cochise!!!!!! I love challenging people. I just hope the Grizzilies win.
Baby Bear

Postby papa arnold » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:33 pm

dj:ok lets get down to it boppers it looks like cochise890 is up for the challenge...watch out copper man(i know its head) he's a real mean mother...adios

lets go copper

it was a cold night much like any other in new york around this time of the year the darkness fell quickly and everything fell silent..all but gangs,gangs would roam about at night terrorising the street.Im in a gang called the terror angels out turf is east tremont and we dont back down to no-one.im vince the leader i had a terrible childhood my mom died when i was three and my dad used to beat me..i spent all my life in isolation i had never had many friends at school but as i grew i grew stronger and angrier..but one day last year somthing finally made me snap a gang called the mongols down in east coney killed my father he may have used to beat me but that never stopped my loving him but enough about that story i need to tell you another

east tremont

"yo vince get down hear we got a new blood he wants to join"came a voice out side it was jaksaw he was the eavy muscle of the gang i appointed him as the newblood fitness trainer..he was a good teacher and i credit him for that......i got down to the pen  a newblood was standing in the middle jaksaw and dodo was standing on the trailer roof i scrambled up the ladder and faced down to the guy who i could tell was nervous..very nervous
"so whats your name kid?"i asked him
"jonty"he said without no hesitation
"ok..JONTY heres your initiation you have to survive the pen with your future warchief if you do your in"i said laughing to myself
"and if you dont then your a wimp"dodo said high fiving jaksaw
"bring it on"jonty said clenching his fists and readying himself
"YO CRONE GET OUT HERE WE GOT A NEW BLOOD"i shouted crone was my warchief(second in command) of my gang he was a tough as the warrior ajax and as smart as any old scout..he crashed through the gate
"ok jonty your time begins...3...2...1...now"i said crone jumped towards him he grabbed his neck and threw him on the floor jonty hesitated before getting up..but he did get up head butting crone right in the nose crone stumbled back and held his nose he stopped squerming and looked at his hand
"look what you did to my nose you little freak"crone said smirking at him jonty gulped and rolled over he picked  up a plank of wood and walloped crone right over the head crone fell to the ground in pain he rolled up into a ball and let out one big yelp jonty turned to me i was smiling
"your in kid lets go try on your colours"i said waving for him to follow me

part 2 soon
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby adam88 » Wed May 02, 2007 7:50 pm

great job guys.  You got a nice thing going here.
adam88

Postby Swan 1979 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:02 am

Hmmmmm close one.
Swan 1979

Postby Baby Bear » Fri May 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Uh cochise are you going to type the story???
Baby Bear

Postby Warriorfan54321 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:44 pm

he has done look about 3 posts up from this one i just made
GET A DREAM HOLD ONTO IT AND SHOOT FOR THE SKY
Warriorfan54321

Postby trixter468 » Sat May 05, 2007 1:13 am

I think Copperhead means the whole story. Like part 2, 3, and so on.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]
trixter468

Postby papa arnold » Sat May 05, 2007 7:57 am

part 2

"hey guys how do i suit the jacket?"jonty said laughing i looked to the window feeling nervous about somthing suddenly i noticed somthing in corner of my eye it was the moonrunners one was arrying a molotov
"molotov get down"i shouted i dragged jonty to the floor he had obviously not been taught that drill yet
"what..what is it?"jonty asked
"just keep your head down"jaksaw said behind a couch..suddenly a loud crash came through the window fire blazed everywhere i rolled over and picked up a bottle i ained it for the window and threw i heard a little ouch! and some footsteps running away
"jaksaw,dodo go round up some soldiers were gettin' to pehlem"i said picking up a steal baseball bat at that point crone came running in he was bruised and cut i sat him down on a stool and looked at him
"what happened?" i asked him
"those runners raided a club me and tommy were outnumbered but we still fought them..tommy got wasted but i managed to escape"crone expalined
"damn them..iv semt jaksaw ans dodo to round up some soldiers were stmping out these fools"i replied back to him i helped him up and helped him lie down in the back room

sorry for the small part but i got work
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby Baby Bear » Tue May 08, 2007 3:57 am

go ahead Cochise finish your story so I can post mines.
Baby Bear

Postby papa arnold » Wed May 09, 2007 3:55 pm

sorry copperhead im gonna have to pull out due to all the revision i have to do...so id like to pospone it
papa arnold

Postby adam88 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:08 pm

great so far guys, keep it up.
adam88

Postby AndersonM » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 am

Well guys I also Love challenges but I really couldn't analyze the power of those both i mean Copperhead and Cochise but I'd like to know about it all and I appreciate that you guys had posted it all.
AndersonM

Return to Fan Fiction