Sons of Anarchy

Lounge around and chat about shows on the box.

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

GrandTheftAaron wrote:Has anyone else been watching this new season? It's been pretty great so far, and there's a 90 minute episode on tonight.




yeah i cant freakin wait to watch it! i hope they kill jimmy and get Abel back
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby GrandTheftAaron » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 pm

wargod wrote:yeah i cant freakin wait to watch it! i hope they kill jimmy and get Abel back


Agreed, but I still wish they would bring back Zorbelle so SAMCRO could kill him. No worries though, I'm sure his time will come. :evil:
User avatar
GrandTheftAaron
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 am
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 pm

man they beat the hell out of the irish police lol
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby GrandTheftAaron » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:20 am

Great episode last night! I thought for sure Salizar killed Terra at the end, but it looks like he just took her hostage again. Well, at least Jax got Able back safe.
User avatar
GrandTheftAaron
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 am
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:25 pm

GrandTheftAaron wrote:Great episode last night! I thought for sure Salizar killed Terra at the end, but it looks like he just took her hostage again. Well, at least Jax got Able back safe.




i fell asleep damnit lol
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby GrandTheftAaron » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 am

Did anyone else watch the season finale? I wanted to stand and cheer! Best ending in TV history!
User avatar
GrandTheftAaron
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 am
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 pm

GrandTheftAaron wrote:Did anyone else watch the season finale? I wanted to stand and cheer! Best ending in TV history!



agang stahl is dead!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!! and so is jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby Godfather » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Great story line for season 3, although a bit far fetched going to Ireland and kicking butt. Anyways there was a cameo with the Hells Angels old Warchief Sonny Barger as Lenny the pimp (the guy with the voice thing): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y3JgeZRwcI

And FX possibly ripped off Chuck Zito, who says he had the idea years ago: http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/15/sons-of-a ... torcycles/
Godfather
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 pm

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby Ninth Delegate » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Posted for the sole purpose of making Wargod angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5PAL3OxzU

Wonder where he got the idea for tha jacket? Hmmmm.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
User avatar
Ninth Delegate
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 2605
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

wargod wrote:
GrandTheftAaron wrote:Did anyone else watch the season finale? I wanted to stand and cheer! Best ending in TV history!



agang stahl is dead!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!! and so is jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WARGOD This post should have started with SPOILER ALERT, DONT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WAN'T THE FINALE RUINED. ::) oh well still gonna watch it anyway.
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

Ninth Delegate wrote:Posted for the sole purpose of making Wargod angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5PAL3OxzU

Wonder where he got the idea for tha jacket? Hmmmm.




I FREAKIN HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is messing up all my favorite stuff, guys i swear to god if i see him wearin warrior patches im gonna hunt him down and beat the snot out of him lol



things he is or already has ruined:

1.back to the future (remake)
2.sons of anarchy colors
Last edited by wargod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

turnbull gbr wrote:
wargod wrote:
GrandTheftAaron wrote:Did anyone else watch the season finale? I wanted to stand and cheer! Best ending in TV history!



agang stahl is dead!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!! and so is jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WARGOD This post should have started with SPOILER ALERT, DONT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WAN'T THE FINALE RUINED. ::) oh well still gonna watch it anyway.




wow i feel like a idiot, i just ruined it so freakin bad lol sorry guys i thought you guys all watched it last night..
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby Godfather » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 am

Ninth Delegate wrote:Posted for the sole purpose of making Wargod angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5PAL3OxzU

Wonder where he got the idea for tha jacket? Hmmmm.


He's the orignal man of mayhem: Image
Godfather
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 pm

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby ILLER... » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 am

haha he call's himself a man
well in the jewish sense maybe
User avatar
ILLER...
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Location: LA

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby wargod » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:33 pm

ill take that vest and piss on it lol
User avatar
wargod
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: indianapolis indiana

PreviousNext

Return to The TV Store [TV Chat]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron