Undertaker challenges Lesnar

Welcome to Coney Island Stadium, the place to talk sport!

Undertaker challenges Lesnar

Postby Godfather » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:54 am

Godfather

Re: Undertaker challenges Lesnar

Postby 4nik8 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Ya wanna do it?!!!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby Dud » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Oh yeah, I saw this the other day. It's pretty interesting, seeing as it seems to be legit.

Apparently Lesnar has been offered a match at the next Wrestlemania, but I'm taking that with a grain of salt because it's just on a few rumour sites. Heard anything about that, Godfather?
Dud

Postby Ninth Delegate » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Vince wants him for a wrestlemania match but I doubt dana white would allow it unless theres a HUGE ammount of money involved.

There is genuine beef between taker and brock. Stems from a few years back during an incident known as the flight from hell. Sevral wrestlers got drunk on a private jet coming home from one of the ppv's. One wrestler tried to open the door in mid-flight. To restore order, Taker got brock in a sleeper hold and choked him out. Mr Perfect and scott Hall (what a shock) were sacked the day after.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby turnbull gbr » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:Vince wants him for a wrestlemania match but I doubt dana white would allow it unless theres a HUGE ammount of money involved.

There is genuine beef between taker and brock. Stems from a few years back during an incident known as the flight from hell. Sevral wrestlers got drunk on a private jet coming home from one of the ppv's. One wrestler tried to open the door in mid-flight. To restore order, Taker got brock in a sleeper hold and choked him out. Mr Perfect and scott Hall (what a shock) were sacked the day after.

This story is told different every time i hear it. The version of the story i believe to be the true one is that,taker didn't choke lesnar out, Mr perfect and Brock argued who was the better amateur wrestler, so lesnar was bullied into having a shoot fight on the plane, they both slammed against the door. Scott hall and xpac got drunk and cut off michael hayes's pony tail and put shaving cream on sleeping people, Ric flair walked about in one of his robes doing the windmill to the stewardess's. They sacked Scott Hall because he was drunk the whole tour and at one point fell asleep with his head on the turnbuckle during a tag match.
I think the reason lesnar and taker don't get along is because taker and bradshaw both rule the locker room behind the scenes and they both antaganised him into fighting mr pefect, by saying everyone would call him a pussy otherwise.
turnbull gbr

Postby GrandTheftAaron » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:32 pm

4nik8 wrote:Ya wanna do it?!!!

One on one? You're crazy!
GrandTheftAaron

Postby Godfather » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Dud wrote:Oh yeah, I saw this the other day. It's pretty interesting, seeing as it seems to be legit.

Apparently Lesnar has been offered a match at the next Wrestlemania, but I'm taking that with a grain of salt because it's just on a few rumour sites. Heard anything about that, Godfather?

Just rumors as well. I doubt that Lesnar would do it, but if the money is right who knows?
Godfather

Postby Dud » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Godfather wrote:Just rumors as well. I doubt that Lesnar would do it, but if the money is right who knows?

Ninth Delegate wrote:Vince wants him for a wrestlemania match but I doubt dana white would allow it unless theres a HUGE ammount of money involved.

Yeah, Ninth, it does need clearance from Dana White, so what I seem to be hearing is that it's going to be a pointless match. One side is arguing that Lesnar should come back and break the streak, otherwise his return is pointless, but then the other side is arguing that if Lesnar does break the streak then he'll need to stick around the 'E for a bit.

I think it is just genuine beef, and Vince will try and make some money out of it (like both of you mentioned), but nothing will come to fruition. A shoot "match"? Well, that'd be interesting.
Dud

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Dud wrote:A shoot "match"? Well, that'd be interesting.

The Undertaker's got too many injuries for that, it wouldn't last a round.
turnbull gbr

Postby Dud » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 am

Oh I know Lesnar would win, it'd just be an interesting matchup. Pretty sure as well as the injuries you mentioned, Lesnar has more extensive training (although I may be wrong on that, I'm not sure how much or little training Undertaker has had outside of 'rassling.)
Dud

Postby 4nik8 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 am

what the hell's a shoot match?
4nik8

Postby turnbull gbr » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am

4nik8 wrote:what the hell's a shoot match?

Think it's just another name for a mixed martial arts fight.
turnbull gbr

Postby 4nik8 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

oh.

Never mind then!
4nik8

Postby Ninth Delegate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:07 pm

A shoot match in wrestling is a term for not sticking to scripts or planned outcomes and just trying to hurt your opponent as much as possible.

Undertaker is out with shoulder injuries and is unsure wether he'll be fit in time for mania.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby 4nik8 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I was hoping a shoot match could potentially lead to unwanted pregnancies, so i will not be watching mania
4nik8

Return to The Stadium [Sport Chat]