Wrestling (any but collegiat/olympic style)

Welcome to Coney Island Stadium, the place to talk sport!
Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Re: Wrestling (any but collegiat/olympic style)

Post by Cowboy79 »

No I actually mean Indy promotions that are not for WWE Developmental Talent like Deep South Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling is for.

Warlord Bandit

Post by Warlord Bandit »

I heard of Ohio Valley Wrestling. What Channal does it come on? Station? I heard that wrestling is supose to be real(I dont think so just heard it)
[color=gray]Those was some desperate dudes!
Hey so were we![/color]

Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Post by Cowboy79 »

Warlord Bandit wrote: I heard of Ohio Valley Wrestling. What Channal does it come on? Station? I heard that wrestling is supose to be real(I dont think so just heard it)
All wrestling is planned........also I don't know what channel OVW comes on, ask Storm he knows since he watches...

Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Post by Cowboy79 »

Has anyone been keeping up with TNA ? I've been watching it a little mostly for the PCS championship promos those things are hilarious. Anyways the NWA World Heavyweight Champion is Abyss, NWA Tag Team Champions are L.A.X and the X Division champion is Christopher Daniels. I stopped watching it a couple of months ago because I was sick and tired of seeing Jarrett all the time, but i've started watching it again because of the Nash/Shelley tag team also with the return of Austin Arie....I mean Starr and Low-Ki....I mean Senshi it's made me a fan again.

Storm86
Scout
Scout

Post by Storm86 »

Cowboy79 wrote:
Warlord Bandit wrote: I heard of Ohio Valley Wrestling. What Channal does it come on? Station? I heard that wrestling is supose to be real(I dont think so just heard it)
All wrestling is planned........also I don't know what channel OVW comes on, ask Storm he knows since he watches...
OVW comes on CW Louisville Kentucky Channel 34. as far as I know OVW is only available in Kentucky and Indiana on TV
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/warriors/storm.jpg[/img]