What is Eddies greatest moments?

Welcome to Coney Island Stadium, the place to talk sport!
Warlord Bandit

What is Eddies greatest moments?

Post by Warlord Bandit »

I justed wanted to see if anyone had any Fav. Eddie moments. Mine would be when him and the big show was in a fight. Eddie sent some burettes to the big show. Then Big show started to pop :lol: does anyone remeber that?
[color=gray]Those was some desperate dudes!
Hey so were we![/color]

Vermin/Cowboy

Re: What is Eddies greatest moments?

Post by Vermin/Cowboy »

:lol:  :lol: Yea, and when Big Show was crapping, Eddie had the toliet paper.  :lol:  :lol:

My favorite Eddie moment was when he and Chris Benoit were in the ring at Wrestle Mania 20. Both walked out W.H. and WWE champion.

I also liked it at the 2005 Royal Rumble when he stole Flair's number and wallet.  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :|  :?  :(  :cry: I miss Eddie.
The Warriors ain't good. Not even really good. They're the best!!

adam88

Post by adam88 »

I like when Eddie beat John Cena in a parking lot brawl.  It was the first of its kind, and so far it has never been repeated.

mr green

Post by mr green »

yeah he will be missed`aparently he was going to win the title the day he died.
does anyone know who sings the song at the end of his cheating death stealing life dvd ?
when it is listing the bands featured on the dvd there is a great song playing`been trying to get it for ever.

adam88

Post by adam88 »

I don't think he was going to win the title, they said he was going to be the champion again, he meant it in a way in which he was saying that he was making a come back.  You know since he went from heel to face just before he passed away.

Warriorfan54321

Post by Warriorfan54321 »

my fave eddie moment has to be when he cheats I always get a kick out of that.
Like one match where he got a chair the ref was getting up  he hit the mat with the chait chucked the chair into his opponent hands, and played possum, then when the ref was  warning the opponent eddie lounges on his shoulder and waves to his opponent the ref turns around eddie plays possum again acting like he got knocked out. Classic Eddie guerrero

and I hope people will agree with me when I say, eddie had a legendary status before he got in the hall of fame, his legend has only improved with time, and I dont think anyone will forget him.
GET A DREAM HOLD ONTO IT AND SHOOT FOR THE SKY

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

His first night in wwe when he came in as part of the new faction; the radicals.  Despite breaking his arm doing the frog splash, he put on a solid match.

While he was suspended from wwe, he fought over here for the FWA revival show.  He broke wrestler alex shanes nose with a chair.

Forming latino world order.  Eddie's wrestling skill was equal to that of his on screen comedy presence.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.