has ecw died which vkm under management?

Welcome to Coney Island Stadium, the place to talk sport!

HAS ECW DIED

YES
78%
NO
22%

Total votes : 9

has ecw died which vkm under management?

Postby furiesunleahed » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:35 pm

WHAT DO U THINK?
furiesunleahed

Re: has ecw died which vkm under management?

Postby Storm86 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:56 pm

ECW died long before Vince ever took control it was dead long before he even brought it back. the best thing ECW now has going is Punk.
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/warriors/storm.jpg[/img]
Storm86
Scout
Scout

Postby Cowboy79 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Storm86 wrote:ECW died long before Vince ever took control it was dead long before he even brought it back. the best thing ECW now has going is Punk.

I also agree, the only reason I usually watch ECW is for CM Punk.
Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Postby adam88 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Actually if you go to nodq.com, they do explain that the new ECW already went down hill from the beginning.  Its just that Vince is under contract with the sci-fi channel, and ounce the contract is down, I think it will be over.  The good thing I think we will get out of this, is Bobby Lashley, and CM Punk moving to Raw or Smackdown, and now that we know what they are capable of, they will not be looked on as newbies.
adam88

Postby Ninth Delegate » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:19 pm

The biggest problem with the new ecw, is that its not its own entity.  Too many wrestlers from smackdown appear and hog the limelight.  Too many talentless midcarders from wwe that cant wrestle (snitsky, test etc).  This could have been a good oportunity to showcase up and coming wrestlers from ohio valley, but once again, vinces ego conflicts with commen sense.  I can understand why a lot of ex ecw stars want no part in this.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby adam88 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:17 pm

you got a point Ninth Delegate, I mean look at some of the wrestlers from those Indy promotions.  I mean those guys are insane.  But I am tired of going crazy on figuring why Vince has no common sense.  Those guys from the Indy company's deserve greatness.
adam88

Postby ajax the warrior » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:44 am

I think ecw is dead because the wwe is just making fun of it by putting wwe stars into ecw that were not even in ecw and there are no good wrestlers in ecw anymore there is no bam bam bigelow there is no tazz there is no pitbulls there is no axl rotten there is no terry funk there are no good wrestlers in ecw these days like they put big show in ecw i mean that is just stupid.And they put bobby lashley in ecw and they put snitsky in ecw the only ecw people that are in the new ecw these that are from the old ecw are sabu rob van dam balls mahoney and a couple others.And the biggest problem with the new ecw is there are no good hardcore matches that is what ecw is all about blood tables ladders and chairs barwire i own the dvd of the rise and fall of ecw so i would no and the wwe have ruined ecw with a bunch of stupid smackdown and raw superstars.And the worst part of the new ecw that it is owned by the wwe and the wwe just does no hardcore matches and now in the new ecw there are no more hardcore matches and i think ecw is dead.
Im a little teapot short and stout
ajax the warrior

Postby Swan 1979 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:56 am

I think it was great that Ecw had a one night stand just for all the old ecw alumni to reunite and have some great matches but being wwe they saw money in ecw so what did they do.They tried their luck again in 2006 with another one night stand.But there wasnt near as many fans and it was a big flop you could feel the wwe energy in it people like Masoto Tanaka and Balls Mahoney dont do 5 minute matches with cheap wwe endings.Out of everything they did they commited the worst crime against the fans to hold an ecw event and put wwe stars that had never stepped foot in a ecw ring yet alone even had a hardcore match.They had John Cena on the card in the main event are you kidding nout of anyone John Cena were they trying to bury ecw for the second time.Then wwe makes this big announcement about them ressurected ecw.I felt as if I was watching an episode of smackdown then they make Paul Heyman turn on RVD and screw him over.I was thinking maybe we get something good out of this new found ecw with some good old fashioned RVD van-terminators and some van-daminators but no instead all RVD does job smackdown superstars who have been branded as hardcore.But knowing wwe they cant resist they think of this ecw as the place were new superstars go like Kevin Thorn a vampire in ecw I mean cmon enoughs enough how much more do you want to humilate the original legacy of ecw and then just to top things off the matches arent even hardcore I mean the whole point of ecw it was hardcore they dont even have that why even name it ecw they have the main evnt which is labeled an extreme rules match that goes for 5 to 10 minutes and the show goes for 45 minutes excluding commercials.So gotten as far away from the whole concept of ecw as they can well done wwe for ruining the legacy of ecw.
Swan 1979

Postby Warriorfan54321 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:26 pm

t died ages ag because of the ratings when everyone wanted to watch it the one night stand comes everyone again wants to watch it vkm thinks we can use this again dos another one 30% like and thinks he can resurect it. I voted no because its not even ECW anymore its just an improv version of smackdown and a new name.
GET A DREAM HOLD ONTO IT AND SHOOT FOR THE SKY
Warriorfan54321

Return to The Stadium [Sport Chat]