GREAT BOxING MATCHES COMMING SOON..

Welcome to Coney Island Stadium, the place to talk sport!
warlord jp

GREAT BOxING MATCHES COMMING SOON..

Post by warlord jp »

so there is the MARQUEZ VS VASQUES fight this saturday.
Then MARGARITO VS COTTO
And then BARRERA VS PAQUIADO october 6 or 9 i think.
ALso moralez vs another mexican fighter on saturday too.
All of these are AWESOME but the 2 best ones im waitting for are for the marquez vs vazquez, and barrera vs paquiado.
leave your toughts.

emissary
Scout
Scout

Re: GREAT BOxING MATCHES COMMING SOON..

Post by emissary »

Cotto is an interesting case.  He is just about ready for the big fight.  When he can beat the likes of Mayweather, there will more respect for his unbeaten record.
"When we see the ocean we figure we're home, we're safe."

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

well i saw 2 days ago the rematch marquez vs vasqez..and it was schedule to be the fight of the year!! This fight was awesome.. and any boxing fan would be surprised if they saw it. Those guys gave it their all, barely in round 5 they were all scarred up, one with both eyes busted up, the other one with a huge cut on his left eye. Like i said the critics said it was the fight of the year, if you havet seen it i suggest you see it here on the net or somewhere esle. MARQUEZ VS VASQEZ 2. The first one was also great but the second one 2 days ago was even better

Lion

Post by Lion »

emissary wrote: Cotto is an interesting case.  He is just about ready for the big fight.  When he can beat the likes of Mayweather, there will more respect for his unbeaten record.
Couldn't agree more!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

Lions wrote:
emissary wrote: Cotto is an interesting case.  He is just about ready for the big fight.  When he can beat the likes of Mayweather, there will more respect for his unbeaten record.
Couldn't agree more!
you know all these big name fighter, middleweight, etc.. are ok,, but nothing compared to featherweight mexican boxers,, in my opinion they have given the best fights ever. example: chiko corrales vs castillo
MORALES VS BARRERA vasqez vs marquez, and the unforgteable ones like julio ceasar chaves,and others.. All these (big) fights that get TONS of promotion like oscar vs mayweather arent that good, but plain mexican fighters are always great. It isnt about fame or weight its about hearth...

emissary
Scout
Scout

Post by emissary »

Mosley Vs. Cotto is coming.  Cotto is undefeated but relatively untested.  Mosley has been with the best.
"When we see the ocean we figure we're home, we're safe."

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

emissary wrote: Mosley Vs. Cotto is coming.  Cotto is undefeated but relatively untested.  Mosley has been with the best.
But wasnt cotto suppose to fight margarito? or is he fighting mosley next after margarito?